Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

I looking for these game, again...
Here you go, use 7Zip to unzip.

nerina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

one other thing, is there an easier way to get the blue haired girl to spawn in world 12? I've only run into 1 of them so far and they have a rare drop, so I assume it's good.
One thing you can do is to go all the way to the final area with the extra boss, save and then backtrack a bit. There is an area there where the blue haired girl spawns (she comes with a pig and a red witch). After killing her, go back up or load.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, just wondering, does anyone have a copy of I found a link but the file is password protected and I have to fill out surveys to get the password ( which I highly doubt I'll actually get )

gabirudan

Reputation score

someone has the complete save of 4 淫魔 プリンス ver.2.6 :confused:

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

IME eventually the surveys either ask for a CC number or start trying to get you to download toolbars, so good call.

I can't help you sadly, sorry.

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For the 5th book, how to you progress? The halfway point is blocked by a flame pillar, and the other path you can take leads to a Wukong girl who insta-kills your party.

nerina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For the 5th book, how to you progress? The halfway point is blocked by a flame pillar, and the other path you can take leads to a Wukong girl who insta-kills your party.
I think you need to use a skill (the female protag's) to defeat the Monkey Girl. If successful, you can one shot her and you will get a CG.

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I may end up buying and uploading this one, dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ091037.html for ya guys been tempted since it look like a good one, I just figured out how to make an account on the dlsite took awhile since I don,t speak Japanese, if they accept one of my cards then ill upload to media fire since its been requested by a few people.

looks like they will take my card unfortunately did not have enough to buy it, had forgotten about a earlier charge, I will most likely be able to buy it in the next few days and upload to media fire for anyone who is still interested.

Last edited:

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Copying this from the GoR thread in Hongfire just in case there may be someone who can help me here who doesn't go there:

This is a bit of an old game, but I've been playing Legend of Sumire: The Arousening:

I've been getting by fine with trial and error. So I don't need a walk-through. I encountered a error, or some-such. I go into a ruined tower, and talk with the middle aged man there, which initiates a sex scene. After the scene and some talking, the man runs off. The main girl then turns around to talk with the rest of the party and the game abruptly stops, giving me this error: "スクリプト実行中に ArgumentError が発生しました。wrong number of arguments(1 for 0)". Was there anyone who played this before who knows how to deal with the error? I searched here and found about a person who got the same error, but no one ever replied to him. He was looking for version 1.12, and my version is 1.14. He also said that the bug was apparently supposed to be fixed already, but apparently not.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Barmaleus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can you reupload RJ086547 dlsite(dot)com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ086547 please. Thx.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It has come to hentai4daily, from the Tentacle Maze maker,

RyuuseiDate

Lurker
Reputation score

Miniguide for anyone whose playing Prostitution BFRPG.

You start with a pride stat of 100. You lose 3-5 points each time you faint in "combat", 1 point each time you're insulted, 5 the first time you're forced to fellate someone, 15 when you lose your virginity. The less pride you have, the more clients you can sell yourself to.

At first, you'll lose MP (Mind Points) for pretty much everything you do. At level 6 or higher, the protag will start to enjoy her job more and most of the MP hits will go away, and you'll sometimes immobilize your client even with handjobs. You'll actually regain some MP from cowgirl (but less than its cost) and regain some HP if the client cums with it. At level 6 or higher AND pride 50 or lower she'll go full slut mode and you'll regain MP from most moves, as well as recovering HP from making the client cum with a blowjob or cowgirl. You'll also stop losing pride from insults.

You can rest in the beat up shack or the inn. The inn costs 500 G, the shack is free but you might get attacked by a hobo. Even if you sleep in the shack, you have to spend money on food. 100 G partially recovers your HP and MP, 300 fully recovers. If you don't eat, you'll barely recover and you'll be hungry the next day.

I've only found three outfit items. The one piece dress is acquired from working for the guy in black outside the shack for the first time. The negligee requires less than 50 pride to wear and can be found by searching the warehouse carefully. Pubes are in a box in the shack.

Clients pretty much all pay the same 400-500 G, but harder to satisfy clients are worth more XP. Some skills are learned from level, others require that a client force you first. (You can't give blowjobs till you've been forced, can't learn cowgirl until you lose your virginity.)

You need to get into the steel mill in the southeast corner of town for a lot of endings. I'm unsure what the requirements are for it to open, though.. time passage?

There are 5 endings.
1) Good ending. EITHER find your belongings in the steel mill and win the battle afterwards OR save up 50,000 G, buy a pass from the item store, and talk to the gatekeeper.
2) Go through the back door to the steel mill and check the forest to find a trail, and you'll encounter some orcs. Choose to sleep with the large group and you'll get this ending whether you win or lose.
3) Let your pride drop to 0.
4) Attain level 10.
5) Find your belongings and lose the battle. (WARNING: I wouldn't call this ending guro, but there is blood and its definitely a boner killer.)

Tips: Saving up 50,000 takes a long time, so its probably easier to find your belongings. If you must try to save up, target low experience easy clients like youths (black haired guys) and old men (white robes) exclusively. Ignore the man in black after working for him once to get the one piece dress, he'll throw you difficult clients without warning.
If aiming to find your belongings, you'll want to lose enough pride that you can go for the fat guys and such so you're high enough level to win the 'boss fight'. Ditto if aiming for level 10. Losing pride can be hard at first given your limited selection of clients, so work for the guy in black as much as possible. If trying to PRESERVE your pride for some reason, fork out the extra money for the inn as satisfying the hobo is very difficult. For what its worth, note that no matter how corrupted the protagonist is she'll lose a little pride from fellating orcs.

Last edited:

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

also if you go to the Pub and go behind the counter and talk the the barman, he gives you a skirt and top, and in the item store if you go behind the counter to the back room, there is a shirt on a wall that gives you the bikini, it might be the wall in the pub, I know it's one of em

Sokubus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey,

there is a update for erufin from momoinu pls visit HP for DL
he say something about a libary and what you get there.

hf

Saan0

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Copying this from the GoR thread in Hongfire just in case there may be someone who can help me here who doesn't go there:
Could you possible upload the game, so we can try it and maybe see if we too have the same problem?

Jose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Speaking of updates, the Iris Action author said (I think) that the game should take within 1 week to complete! I really hope he doesn't injur himself somehow again...

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Speaking of updates, the Iris Action author said (I think) that the game should take within 1 week to complete! I really hope he doesn't injur himself somehow again...

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I may end up buying and uploading this one, dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ091037.html for ya guys been tempted since it look like a good one, I just figured out how to make an account on the dlsite took awhile since I don,t speak Japanese, if they accept one of my cards then ill upload to media fire since its been requested by a few people.

looks like they will take my card unfortunately did not have enough to buy it, had forgotten about a earlier charge, I will most likely be able to buy it in the next few days and upload to media fire for anyone who is still interested.
That would be awesome!

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

looks like i was able to add the money today, went ahead a bought this dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ091037.html, uploading to media fire here in the next few seconds ill edit my post with the link. uploading it now looks like it will take about 6-10 minutes maybe less if it speeds up.

its finished uploading here is the link for anyone who is still interested mediafire.com/?i7hdoluu8sl2wxa can,t post full links yet so just add the www and the dot to it, haven,t tested it yet but that's the exact zip from the dlsite so it should work.

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

looks like i was able to add the money today, went ahead a bought this dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ091037.html, uploading to media fire here in the next few seconds ill edit my post with the link. uploading it now looks like it will take about 6-10 minutes maybe less if it speeds up.

its finished uploading here is the link for anyone who is still interested mediafire.com/?i7hdoluu8sl2wxa can,t post full links yet so just add the www and the dot to it, haven,t tested it yet but that's the exact zip from the dlsite so it should work.
Ah excellent! thanks very much, hope the games good now :p

Edit: starts fine, haven't had a chance to test it yet though. Rep'd

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.