What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

X3R3X

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Canadian! Lucky you!!...
according to wiki, loli manga/anime/images are illegal in Canada, though haven't really heard much about people actually being arrested for it. however, if bill c-30 ever passes and/or we end up joining the TPP, that may change in the near future

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, I mean I have no problem with "Gener-o-man" style situations or hell even someone who's a little pudgy, no one's perfect, but the fat old creepy slobbery guys are insta boner kill
True that.
The clear presence of thse fat ugly guys on the picture ruins it for me.

I can't even believe some people actually use those characters as a medium to project themselves...

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

True that.
The clear presence of thse fat ugly guys on the picture ruins it for me.

I can't even believe some people actually use those characters as a medium to project themselves...
Well I won't really judge, not my place but it's just that I REALLY don't get it and I can usually understand most fetishes (except maybe heavy guro)

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well I'm at least eager for someone to post RJ098099

and RJ097963

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well I won't really judge, not my place but it's just that I REALLY don't get it and I can usually understand most fetishes (except maybe heavy guro)
Now that I think about it, fat old guys are in every game involving prostitution. Huh, maybe they think that's stereotypical client

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now that I think about it, fat old guys are in every game involving prostitution. Huh, maybe they think that's stereotypical client
that's...a good point actually :L I never thought of it like that

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

that's...a good point actually :L I never thought of it like that
There's also more negative feeling from the girl when facing those types .- . I mean, when was the last time a girl being forced to prostitute then the client is a pimpin hot guy and she goes "EWW NO?" (unless she's lesbian, but that aside)

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This RPG came out just now.... has a trial!

Another RPG that came out, also with trial!

No new stuff announced so far though... ^^

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

looking forward to that one

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As far as why it took him 8 months, there's a lot of factors.
1) Sakura Toubatsuroku's scale is, in retrospect, far bigger than he can reasonably handle as an individual.
2) He's been getting flamed on his message board over the bugs and delays a lot, which has lead to..
3) Depression, total loss of motivation, and at least one incident of him disappearing from the internet for months. Which of course led to more flames... vicious cycle. :/

All in all I'm just glad he got it out at all instead of giving up and closing down the circle or something. Things don't look good for the future though considering last I looked, he still hadn't actually updated the front page...
I don't know the whole story so I won't comment too much, but if you don't offer a patch for easily fixed crashes for nearly a year of course people are going to get angry. These were not major programming challenges, they were RPG maker scripting issues. The crashes in particular were all missing image reference releated and could have been fixed within days of release. Doesn't excuse the presumably overly harsh flaming he got, but there's no good reason at all why he couldn't have released an interm patch to calm people down instead of sitting on it until everything was fixed (which they aren't, the model on the map still doesn't update with state of undress properly).

Anyway, for the guy who asking here's the 1.01a .exe and data directory. Backup your 1.00 files before trying this! I don't THINK any audio or graphics changed at all, but if it doesn't work right let me know. I'd use Mediafire, but I forgot my login information.
hxxp://freakshare.com/files/k2ctuzdc/MIKO2010.zip.html

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't know the whole story so I won't comment too much, but if you don't offer a patch for easily fixed crashes for nearly a year of course people are going to get angry. These were not major programming challenges, they were RPG maker scripting issues. The crashes in particular were all missing image reference releated and could have been fixed within days of release. Doesn't excuse the presumably overly harsh flaming he got, but there's no good reason at all why he couldn't have released an interm patch to calm people down instead of sitting on it until everything was fixed (which they aren't, the model on the map still doesn't update with state of undress properly).

Anyway, for the guy who asking here's the 1.01a .exe and data directory. Backup your 1.00 files before trying this! I don't THINK any audio or graphics changed at all, but if it doesn't work right let me know. I'd use Mediafire, but I forgot my login information.
hxxp://freakshare.com/files/k2ctuzdc/MIKO2010.zip.html
I don't know about other crashes, but he did release a patch for the missing images fairly early on.

The most recent patch should actually be adding more scene variations among other fixes.

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If this author's last game is any reference, this second game should also have a fairly decent clothing system. Although I'm hoping he edits the main girl's sprite to accommodate the clothing choices in this one. It's not very fun if the character's sprite looks like she's wearing the same clothing all the time, even when she's supposed to be nude.

Logical

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Would anyone happen to have a save of RJ089584 v2.01 ?? Preferrably one with a few options for endings.

Spent the last 6 hrs working this game and im getting tired of it and i dont feel like using the RGSS decrypter on it.

Thanks in advance!

Logical

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just purchased RJ097324, Will upload it as soon as i get it downloaded. I will be uploading it to Mediafire.

However please be patient i dont exactly have the best of internet connections...

Uploading now

Last edited:

ryune04197

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here you all go!

For my first contribution i offer

Click to Download (MediaFire)
first of all thank you...
secondly...i'm stuck...in the 3rd dungeon i mean 3rd basement there is a orc blocking ur path what am i supposed to do nd wats the letter wid the gramps tat needed to be upgraded for 1000z tats on the table?
thank you again ...:D

Jose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here you all go!

Anyone who contributes is awesome and I love all of you (in a non-creepy way) :p

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here you all go!

Thanks! was really looking forward to this, rep'd

TribeZ

Lurker
Reputation score

Here you all go!

Unlurkering just to say thanks. +rep

arma

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I played a bit of the trial for:

RJ098099

And it was really good. The H scenes are not only with the ugly fat dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.