What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Hey guys. I've been playing Run Time Pastard ( ) and cleared out the cave after talking to the alchemist girl.

Now I'm stuck, I have no damn clue of what I have to do now.

Anyone?

Edit* Lol nvm, I just found out what I needed to do

Edit** Cleared out the 2nd dungeon, saw no h-scenes, checked the pics folder of the game and I gotta say this game ain't worth playing ...
as far as I understand, most pictures with girl companions you get by choosing them for a night. But yeah, CGs aren't really worth it
It's kind of funny that your companions are redrawn characters from default rpg-maker portraits

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

The term loli originally was meant to go by stature (REGARDLESS of age), but somewhere down the line people started giving it their own meanings. Some sites still have wars (hongfire for the longest time) about what's considered a loli despite the already established meaning...but that's another matter.

You'll want to go by stature despite her true age. in the 3 pictures you provided, I'll say only the middle is for sure loli, the other two can be debated as either loli or just an average small breasted girl. A good example would be the animes Seitokai Yakuindomo and Dokuro-chan. Seitokai has a short, flat-chested 17 year old who looks 9 and Dokuro-chan has a tall, big-breasted 9 year old who looks 17. Which would you consider loli at first glance without knowing the characters?
Whether a game is loli or not is up to the mods to decide. If you think a game is loli, by all means use the report button.

Jose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Whether a game is loli or not is up to the mods to decide. If you think a game is loli, by all means use the report button.
I really do think we shouldn't, because once we establish that anything suspicious can be reported, some bored bastard will decide it's fun to mark every game as loli and then we can get started again on the debate.

The main debate I'm hearing is Body vs. Age.

Some people say it does not matter age, but it matters bodysize, however, this make others argue that, "The Girl just has a flat chest". I've actually heard arguments that if it's loli, just make them get a boob job and then they'll all be fine.

The other side of the argument is like lucious comic site which states that if characters are over 18 it is not loli, and they use Rukia from BLEACH as an example (since she's what... 100?).

The conclusions is, unless absolutely necessary, do NOT use the report button. Or else the entire forum will plunge into disputes and people who hate each others' fetishes.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

actually Loli for japan means girl that looks young so i can say focus on face, mikuru from haruhi suzumiya was considered big breasted loli also if you played 種づけ孕ませ☆魔法少女 RJ093966, also was tagged loli even with the girls having adult body but loli face.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

lawl, you beat me to it... I just went out to do groceries, I get back online and check, and its there..... ^^

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I really do think we shouldn't, because once we establish that anything suspicious can be reported, some bored bastard will decide it's fun to mark every game as loli and then we can get started again on the debate.

The main debate I'm hearing is Body vs. Age.

Some people say it does not matter age, but it matters bodysize, however, this make others argue that, "The Girl just has a flat chest". I've actually heard arguments that if it's loli, just make them get a boob job and then they'll all be fine.

The other side of the argument is like lucious comic site which states that if characters are over 18 it is not loli, and they use Rukia from BLEACH as an example (since she's what... 100?).

The conclusions is, unless absolutely necessary, do NOT use the report button. Or else the entire forum will plunge into disputes and people who hate each others' fetishes.

actually Loli for japan means girl that looks young so i can say focus on face, mikuru from haruhi suzumiya was considered big breasted loli also if you played 種づけ孕ませ☆魔法少女 RJ093966, also was tagged loli even with the girls having adult body but loli face.

Not to trash your well stated arguments, but the feds clearly do not give a fuck about alledged ages of anime girls and shit, I think they're only looking at cup size when they haul you away.

Jose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not to trash your well stated arguments, but the feds clearly do not give a fuck about alledged ages of anime girls and shit, I think they're only looking at cup size when they haul you away.
I know, it's so sad, right? :(

I mean, I should give the fed a look at my facebook account and pick out every girl who has an A-Cup and argue that the feds are causing them to become depressed and making them feel bad about themselves for not being a proper girl and having a C-Cup. :mad:

Where are the feminists when I need a supporting argument that boob size doesn't relate to age and that women should not be judged by the size of their boobs? :rolleyes:

P.S. Just to make this post not completely off-topic any idea how I can get the game RJ097442 from the site below or where can I find it?

(the site below is some kind of torrent? {that's what the site says} but I don't see a place to download)

soulles

Reputation score

I know, it's so sad, right? :(

I mean, I should give the fed a look at my facebook account and pick out every girl who has an A-Cup and argue that the feds are causing them to become depressed and making them feel bad about themselves for not being a proper girl and having a C-Cup. :mad:

Where are the feminists when I need a supporting argument that boob size doesn't relate to age and that women should not be judged by the size of their boobs? :rolleyes:

P.S. Just to make this post not completely off-topic any idea how I can get the game RJ097442 from the site below or where can I find it?

(the site below is some kind of torrent? {that's what the site says} but I don't see a place to download)

Ehmm no offence, but can you not read other people's posts or something...
Check out, KeiranD posted it not even more then 3 posts before you.....

its on Hentai4daily.... hentaidz links are mostly either fake or pay stuff I believe, not sure, but I think their links where fake, someone said something about that before I believe.... ^^

here:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Title:ルーシィの卒業試験!
Brand:風来の団

Information

ver.2.01

This is pretty fun. Is anyone else playing this? How do you get pass the slime boss? He seems to have infinite HP.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ok, in RJ097442, what am I supposed to do after getting to castle (capital, with the king and all)? I somehow got to it (though I think I skipped some content)

Edit: after wandering around the map, in the town in the south got an event at night (with female priest)

Last edited:

soulles

Reputation score

Ehmm I just saw that on hentai4daily they had the RPG I posted about earlier... in a 4 games download pack...

This game:

here is the link:

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just saw this on Hentai4daily

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

haha was planning to upload on mediafire but well now that daily won probably i wont take ppl from him XD

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

haha was planning to upload on mediafire but well now that daily won probably i wont take ppl from him XD
Would love to see a mediafire/torrent for the stuff, downloads so much faster (and no wait time per file) >.>

(especially being in the US, rapidgator likes to randomly drop connection, and lumfile likes to go at 5-10K/sec)

Last edited:

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

RE095866

sequel to

Fara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Would love to see a mediafire/torrent for the stuff, downloads so much faster (and no wait time per file) >.>
I'll second this, the current downloads tend to either not load at all, or decide that I'm constantly downloading something, or just ask to wait over an hour, then ask again to wait an hour.... rinse repeat.

Worse when it comes in two parts, I'm lucky if I get the download within a week.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Well shit, looks like Japan just got hit by a SOPA-clone

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

This is pretty fun. Is anyone else playing this? How do you get pass the slime boss? He seems to have infinite HP.
Okay you need to talk to the merchant sitting on the bench in the shopping district. He will tell you that you need to develop a solution to melt the protective coating off the slime. One of the ingredients can be bought from the shop, the other you can get by defeating a new boss in the forest. (Go to the very right of the first map. the tent should now be gone).

There are dozens of hidden events in this game. I hope that there's a walkthrough somewhere.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

il be starting something but prob i will not update much since i have a lot of work but if at least help a bit here it is

* Signature *

Status
Not open for further replies.