What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

I know it's a long shot but does anyone have a list of links or could provide a list of links to RPG-M games that are in English?

Would be much appreciated.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=13967

Out of my head I can name:

violated heroine
zauber
monstergirlsunlimited rpg
advantures of garnet
xenoscourge
grrl power
legend of queen opala
slave quest
rape quest
legend of krystal rpg
Harem
Elysium
Despair labirinth
Legend of queen opala 2
Codename: Progressive

Blisken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That may be because not all girls seem to be capturable in v.1.08(and you seem to have that version). I think you need more latter version. Also, to capture senior mermaid(red one, i think) you need a team of humans - little girl in hood, peasant from booty bay island, and witch.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot I will try that :D

grimskull

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I will do my best to be as polite as you. That's version 1.08 you have, and you seem to care about nothing but profits from downloads. In '120428-GG-094526.rar' 120428 means date, 04.28.2012. Version 1.2 was released 05.05.2012.

Try looking here on hongfire for more detailed guide, but in short, you need to get some kind of magic mirror on the southeast of island, then go to sleep in winter house, get attacked by bow-bearing girl(shikigami?), capture her, take her in the party and voila! She will open that door for you.

That may be because not all girls seem to be capturable in v.1.08(and you seem to have that version). I think you need more latter version. Also, to capture senior mermaid(red one, i think) you need a team of humans - little girl in hood, peasant from booty bay island, and witch.
u need the girl that comes in ur dreams after the red orb event (sleep in the west house)
Thanks guys this gave me more of an idea of what to do...But.
I have walked all around the ice island, slept in the hotel and in the house on the west side. I still can not find a mirror. I seen the red orb on the east side of the island but I do not know how to trigger/complete this red orb event. I also could'nt find anything on hongfire. I got 10 hours wrapped in this thing....Is that good or just plain sad? I never knew rpgs could be this addicting. Well back to ginding and trying different things.

Suibuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=13967

violated heroine
zauber
advantures of garnet
xenoscourge
grrl power
legend of queen opala
slave quest
rape quest
legend of krystal rpg
Harem
Elysium
Despair labirinth
Legend of queen opala 2
Legend of Krystal forums; I use to keep a good eye on them.

So why are they relevant? Because I guess they like to keep updated there.. Yet the rate at which they churn out the games are sluggish. Well they still have a couple creators using RPG Maker VX and stuff.

Last edited:

JudasRising

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

links removed

violated heroine
zauber
advantures of garnet
xenoscourge
grrl power
legend of queen opala
slave quest
rape quest
legend of krystal rpg
Harem
Elysium
Despair labirinth
Legend of queen opala 2
Cheers, know a few of them (MGU, Opala, Codename), waiting for the full Opala 2 to be released. Will definitely check the others out. :D

ThisNeedsMoreFel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks guys this gave me more of an idea of what to do...But.
I have walked all around the ice island, slept in the hotel and in the house on the west side. I still can not find a mirror. I seen the red orb on the east side of the island but I do not know how to trigger/complete this red orb event. I also could'nt find anything on hongfire. I got 10 hours wrapped in this thing....Is that good or just plain sad? I never knew rpgs could be this addicting. Well back to ginding and trying different things.
ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=348805&postcount=2796
Sorry if i mislead you, it took me ~20-30min of searching.

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

One of the artists on Pixiv that I have on my Watch List KIND OF made a game. It's very short. I'm not sure if that's because it's not really supposed to be a full game, or if it's just all he has done at the moment.

His Pixiv page:
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=27156500

The password as well as download links are in the info above the artwork.

I really do love this artist, and I'd be pretty dang happy to hear that he's making a full RPG game.

EDIT:
I played it for a bit. Apparently, as far as I can tell from using ITH + Atlas, you play the role of a mother trying to get back her daughter who is being held hostage or something...by someone. After a bit of dialogue, you have the option of picking which article of clothing to take off and leave on. I don't remember the actual order, but I think the translation helped me out a bit with the options. In total, you can take off her shirt, bra, skirt, and panties. You can choose to keep all of them on, some of them on, or none of them on. I'm not exactly sure what the difference is story-wise, but the NPC's react differently to her depending on what she's wearing.

Last edited:

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

From what I understood from googletranslate, he made a test game to see how it goes and might make games for sale in the future :confused: The art looks nice though

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

:)

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

His Pixiv page:
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=27156500

The password as well as download links are in the info above the artwork.
Do you have to make an account to see the right page? All I see is a random page of pics, with no real info about the artist anywhere on the page. Just a few tags of the art.

So...?

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Do you have to make an account to see the right page? All I see is a random page of pics, with no real info about the artist anywhere on the page. Just a few tags of the art.

So...?
Ah yeah, sorry about that. I forgot people without accounts can't view the right pages.

Download link: www6.puny.jp/uploader2/download/1336751789.zip

Password: siroma

Cover picture: img835.imageshack.us/img835/9202/27156500p0.jpg

Pinolo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, finally finished RJ089584. Unlucky I've missed 2 costumes(I have Classic, Maid, Cat-Girl, Gym). Anyone know what to do to obtain the other 2?
I think I've missed a lots of CGs in the game(Please, see the Attach). Can someone tell me if in the game there is the possibility to have the protagonist nude and sex with monsters?

PS: But the 2nd city is totally useless?:S

Thanks again!

Hmm, well, I never actually use Atlas directly to translate stuff. Although I could (I don't think it throws errors), what I normally do is set up Translation Aggregator, and it accesses Atlas. It's just part of setting up TA, nothing special.

Other than that, I'm not sure. Try again I guess. Umm, I just followed the advice from hongfire.
I've researched on Hongfire, now I'll retry step by step. Thanks however.:]

Attachments

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, finally finished RJ089584. Unlucky I've missed 2 costumes(I have Classic, Maid, Cat-Girl, Gym). Anyone know what to do to obtain the other 2?
I think I've missed a lots of CGs in the game(Please, see the Attach). Can someone tell me if in the game there is the possibility to have the protagonist nude and sex with monsters?

PS: But the 2nd city is totally useless?:S

Thanks again!

I've researched on Hongfire, now I'll retry step by step. Thanks however.:]
Try masturbation in inn 3 time
Have box in 2nd town NE building back
Dress classic go right side room of quest npc, after event nude move out, talk to new npc 2 times then move back 1.jpg
1 event need sex to war under 8times before pass barrier
Other is maid clothes to elder house and prostitute event

susuku

Banned
Reputation score

The New Game on Today - RJ095522

Title:女子校生ここな★おしっこ垂れ流しダンジョン - RJ095522
Brand:ピードル
Release:2012/05/11
File Size:119MB

Information :