What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Umm, you need to go away, and at some point you return and see a big hole in the statue (where the penguin is).

That's what happened to me, but I'm not sure what really triggered it, maybe visit another floor, and just keep checking back?
Ah yea, i figured it. I killed him, went to church o rest rins and repeat 2 more times, and the statue had purple portal on it. I am atm in the first map that turns lights of temporarily, so confusing place =D

PS: I cant believe i fell for that stupid trick... After i got past all the places where are the appearing and desippearing glass bridges, i got to room where was this blue thingy in middle and pentagram, so i tought ok he must be boss, and i klick him, and back to the village i go......... If the creator would be sitting next to me, i wouls ram my +4 boot in his ass so hard

Last edited:

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

PS: I cant believe i fell for that stupid trick... After i got past all the places where are the appearing and desippearing glass bridges, i got to room where was this blue thingy in middle and pentagram, so i tought ok he must be boss, and i klick him, and back to the village i go......... If the creator would be sitting next to me, i wouls ram my +4 boot in his ass so hard
That's pretty funny. Robbed of all money and returned mid-mission. Did you save before talking to him?

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That's pretty funny. Robbed of all money and returned mid-mission. Did you save before talking to him?
Yea he took all my money 270k QQ and i could not save. Save option has been greyed out in this bonus dungeon

Glukodav

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In that dungeon you'll find save orbs (chests and monster drop). Use it and you'll save

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

In that dungeon you'll find save orbs (chests and monster drop). Use it and you'll save
When and if you have time would you be able to help me in this bit, i have tryed run from portal to portal for hours now, and i just cant figure how to do this puzzle. Its the place where you start at the round platform with many teleport in ring and they take you to platform that is a letter.

PS: or if you have save file with the outfit that remove limbs, i just wanna see it =D

Last edited:

killermanX4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

RJ094526 ... does any1 know how to beat the Doll Girl in the ice island... i kicked her ass once.... then u get 2 options(no ideea what to pick) .... afterwards she gets a purple aura and kicks my ass so hard....
I'm almost at the same place I think but i'm stuck after the event of the red orb and the one with the sleeping doll? can't go to the ice castle yet.. what should I do? If i get there meanwhile i'll help you .. also did you manage to capture the cat near the desert, the mumy and the doll? thks

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm almost at the same place I think but i'm stuck after the event of the red orb and the one with the sleeping doll? can't go to the ice castle yet.. what should I do? If i get there meanwhile i'll help you .. also did you manage to capture the cat near the desert, the mumy and the doll? thks
i got the cat... after i got the boat... some1 here said it has to do something with the 500$ item (i got most of them >_<)
the mummy u can get it after u get the baloon (u need to fly)
the dolls are recruitable after u defeat the Doll Girl Queen Princess thingy in the castle
to get in the castle... after u take the mirror from the red orb event... go sleep in the WEST house... and then a girl with black hair will appear... recruit her and get her with you to open the castle
and hopefully u can find a way to defeat her.... shes stunning all my party members like hell... and i spammed so much dmg in her its not even funny

killermanX4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i got the cat... after i got the boat... some1 here said it has to do something with the 500$ item (i got most of them >_<)
the mummy u can get it after u get the baloon (u need to fly)
the dolls are recruitable after u defeat the Doll Girl Queen Princess thingy in the castle
to get in the castle... after u take the mirror from the red orb event... go sleep in the WEST house... and then a girl with black hair will appear... recruit her and get her with you to open the castle
and hopefully u can find a way to defeat her.... shes stunning all my party members like hell... and i spammed so much dmg in her its not even funny
Damn! seem like I miss something I don't have the mirror in fact I just had a short scene with the succubus and the maid and had no idea what the 500$ item -_-

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Damn! seem like I miss something I don't have the mirror in fact I just had a short scene with the succubus and the maid and had no idea what the 500$ item -_-
i got all the items i saw in shop ... 1 of each (actually more collars for better stats :p)

Sojourner

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It might help to actually post the game on your blog if you're going to claim we can get it there.
As of this moment, if you click the DLSite Category link, it's at the top. That, and a search for "RJ094517" brings it up as well. The DL links are after the "Read More" link.

It's not a bad blog, and I treat it as a supplement to ULMF. Here we can discuss and get help with the games, which you're not going to find on the blog. Just watch out for the loli/shota.

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I want to save 100% game

奴隷アニメRPG~スレイヴクエスト~

種づけ孕ませ☆魔法少女~The_RPG~

:(:(

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As of this moment, if you click the DLSite Category link, it's at the top. That, and a search for "RJ094517" brings it up as well. The DL links are after the "Read More" link.

It's not a bad blog, and I treat it as a supplement to ULMF. Here we can discuss and get help with the games, which you're not going to find on the blog. Just watch out for the loli/shota.
My mistake. I was hoping to see RJ089584, not that one. misread the RJ number.

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I actually liked RJ094517 ( )

It was kinda short (only three levels) but the art was good and the gameplay wasn't too shabby. I recommend it if you want something to kill a few hours with.

It does require some thinking though (It is a turn based strategy game after all) but its nothing too crazy. I'm not even good at strategy games and i beat it first try without a game over. Just don't try to split up your army and defend on two fronts. Keep your eye on the prize.

Glukodav

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When and if you have time would you be able to help me in this bit, i have tryed run from portal to portal for hours now, and i just cant figure how to do this puzzle. Its the place where you start at the round platform with many teleport in ring and they take you to platform that is a letter.

PS: or if you have save file with the outfit that remove limbs, i just wanna see it =D
I've posted a hints for bonus dungeon floors on page 95. For this lvl it is:
"9. Kill her, whale!"
Each island except first has a form of letter.
So, run on portals so it's letters will make this phrase

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

A demo for the 3rd fragment is up, although the author does mention it's rather incomplete so download it at your choice.

(This time, the story is about the succubus boss from 2nd fragment, she need to get on a ship but the 1st class ticket cost 100k, so she said she'll go get some money and dash out before the clerk could say 2nd class is only 10k and 3rd class is only 2k)

What I've found so far:
After getting to the guild, talking to the lady at the counter give you 3 location to do a part-time job, which effectively is just a memory game (if you can't read Japanese, I suggest avoiding this), higher difficulty probably require more attempts I assume.

The trash collection is fairly simple, go to sewer, talk to soldier, check the white swirls and then report back to him.

So far I found one H-scene, which require getting your armor stripped off (the skeletons/hands can do it) then go to 2nd level of sewer and hope the spider manage to rape you

Last edited:

parjoala

Lurker
Reputation score

I know this game has been talked about 2-3 pages back, but for does anyone know how the heck you can beat the puppet master boss in the ice area? Each time I knock her down she gets back up and becomes invincible. I even tried hacking the game with tsearch, which showed that her health does indeed go down, but the fight keeps going endlessly even after she reaches 0 health.

I think it has something to do with a mirror that you get in that area, but I can't figure out how to use it. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Screw that, now I just defeated her in the second round. Seems what I stumbled upon was some sort of bug. Meh. Moving on.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi thar.

Soooo... I just started to play this game:

...and I must say I'm losing some bolts and sporks on this one...

How the hell do you even level up?

I've done like 20 fights, I have no hp and no potions now and no level up...
I got some coins from 1 of the fights and used them to increase the stats, is that how you level up?

Also, I have an annoying error. Everytime I lose the battle I get an error and the game shuts down, but it ain't the generic "stack too deep" error, it's another one, so you see I'm losing it here lol..

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi thar.

Soooo... I just started to play this game:

...and I must say I'm losing some bolts and sporks on this one...

How the hell do you even level up?

I've done like 20 fights, I have no hp and no potions now and no level up...
I got some coins from 1 of the fights and used them to increase the stats, is that how you level up?
If you haven't been there, go to the old man on the NE, then take his 3rd quest, he'll give you a sort of item-crafter, which you can then use fragments of pure heart dropped by the enemy soldier to make Light Tonic (it heals quite a bit), the quest is completed by turning in 1 tonic and you get to keep the crafter.

As for leveling, when you reach the save circle, there's 3 options, Save, 'consume' Pure Hearts, do nothing.

The consume option will let you 'pay money' to get exp, 1:1 ratio. The coin is more like extra stats bonus you can get. (after each level up, you get 13 stat points to spend, use the 2nd to last option on the menu to spend it)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

If you haven't been there, go to the old man on the NE, then take his 3rd quest, he'll give you a sort of item-crafter, which you can then use fragments of pure heart dropped by the enemy soldier to make Light Tonic (it heals quite a bit), the quest is completed by turning in 1 tonic and you get to keep the crafter.

As for leveling, when you reach the save circle, there's 3 options, Save, 'consume' Pure Hearts, do nothing.

The consume option will let you 'pay money' to get exp, 1:1 ratio. The coin is more like extra stats bonus you can get. (after each level up, you get 13 stat points to spend, use the 2nd to last option on the menu to spend it)
Wowa, thanks a lot for the quick and clarifying response xD

Status
Not open for further replies.