What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

!!!!!!!111111
Ok yes maybe I got a little excited :rolleyes: and in retrospect it seems a little creepy, but you know when you're looking forward to something, checking to see if it gets updated etc, then go away and forget about it only to find out it'll be out really soon? or am I just insane :p

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

anyone got a walkthrough or help for the following game:

RJ094526

I cant get out of the village, I beat this girl that you start a battle with, but there are some options, maybe I chose the wrong one??

I talked to everyone, that is, there are only 2 people in the village and some stores.... (do I maybe need to buy a specific item??)

I have no clue, went everywhere I could, checked everything I could...

so yeah, some help would be realy appreciated... ^^

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

afaik this game is some kind of "catch em all"-type. you need to choose the right options so the girls orgasm. then you can go to the shady guy standing next to those succubus statues and invite your caught monstergirls into your grp.

didnt play that game much. h-content seemed quite boring.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

RJ094526

I cant get out of the village, I beat this girl that you start a battle with, but there are some options, maybe I chose the wrong one??

I talked to everyone, that is, there are only 2 people in the village and some stores.... (do I maybe need to buy a specific item??)

Councillor Nappa says, "This is what you need to do."

If you haven't done so already, go to the bottom right building with the "Gold Coin" symbol thing, they assumedly talk to you about recruiting monsters. Talk to the robed man and make sure the demon maid is in your party then head west and make sure to grind a bit. You'll hit the castle where you talk to the girl on the throne as well as the others there, one man mentions he wants 10 mushrooms, around the castle, or south in the large forest area are mushroom girls, whom you beat to get said shrooms. Go back once you get 10, turn them in and you should be approved by the princess and get a medal.

Head west after that past the bridge to the new area and MAKE SURE you take the time to recruit the Wolf Girl, she is needed really soon. Go to the castle near the mountain and the guards inform you that you cannot pass. Go east(In the castle!) and you'll find the robed men who run your monster girl storage (?).
The one on the left behind the counter should move the statue to a dungeon you have to go through. Eventually you'll face the fallen angel boss. Weaken her and pick the bottom option and the Demon Maid should talk to her and get her to join you. After that return to the the guards let you into the castle and you can speak with the princess. This is where the wolf girl is needed!~ She tells you to go to the beach and to bring her 10 herbs(?), which can only be found by the wolf girl due to her smelling ability(?). Collect 10 and take them to the princess and she'll let you into the mine. Romp through there and you'll get to the desert, proceed as needed untill you hit the north-east/eastern area and the town. Take the ship there to the forest island, talk to everyone as is par for the course, and you'll have to go to the lone, giant tree south east. Climb up (buy plenty of antidotes, everything here poisons!) and take on the Sadistic Bee Queen boss. I forget if it's bottom or top option to get her to join you, but she is needed to H/Recruit the beegirls.

Return back and you should get your own ship as a reward(Yay!) And the only other place to go too is the Ice Island, which is where -I'm- stuck at.
Make sure to have the demon maid and Fallen Angel (you can recruit her here if you don't have her) The village is empty so go to the south house. (The demon maid and Bee Queen mention something here), you'll find an old man and a naked girl on the bed. The old man tells you that you need to either get something, or investigate the ice castle in the middle, however the ice castle as a few seals on it blocking you from exploring it. South east on the island is a single magick podium. The Demon Maid mentions something first, then interacting with it gets the Fallen Angel to mention something, or rather 3 things in red.

That's as far as I got however, hence me being stuck there. :(

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

RJ094526

If right choice monster join, this game main is find monster to join, sometime need item sometime need char for monster join... like cat need buy item 500$ in desert town, if want bee join need kill queen bee first, mummy join need go pyramid boss area get item, if party have rabbit can get other type rabbit etc...

Return back and you should get your own ship as a reward(Yay!) And the only other place to go too is the Ice Island, which is where -I'm- stuck at.
Get cat in party, possibly boss in first dungeon also ok, go SE ruins read message and follow message move then click 1.jpg , after this go west house sleep

Last edited:

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

If right choice monster join, this game main is find monster to join, sometime need item sometime need char for monster join... like cat need buy item 500$ in desert town, if want bee join need kill queen bee first, mummy join need go pyramid boss area get item, if party have rabbit can get other type rabbit etc...

Get cat in party, possibly boss in first dungeon also ok, go SE ruins read message and follow message move then clickView attachment 11763, after this go west house sleep
Thank you so much! I did have the cat and figured she'd be important seeing as you can't recruit her -till- you get the ship! :D

Oops, misread but the pyramid is still sealed in all areas. Any clues?

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you so much! I did have the cat and figured she'd be important seeing as you can't recruit her -till- you get the ship! :D

Oops, misread but the pyramid is still sealed in all areas. Any clues?
need fly, after ice area clear this area first fly.jpg , then pass next dungeon to crescent moon island

Rakxaras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hi I've playing to RJ094528 and I cant pass the first boss, the wizzard, he begins to launch attacks when he have less life abd alwats defeat me

redire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

why does it seem like every new rpg game i am downloading from the site is missing bmg's also the bmg is 2 squares

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

why does it seem like every new rpg game i am downloading from the site is missing bmg's also the bmg is 2 squares
Possibly because you're not running your system under Japanese regional settings? If the filenames are being mangled when you unpack them, the game can't find them, since they're different than what it expects.

In my experience, that only really happens when you're under western-windows settings, trying to play Japanese games.

You might want to play with applocale, stuff like that.

Glukodav

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi I've playing to RJ094528 and I cant pass the first boss, the wizzard, he begins to launch attacks when he have less life abd alwats defeat me
1.Equip short sword + dagger or pistol + eh.. 2nd pistol. Upgrade the main to +4. Now you'll deal a lot more damage.
2. Upgrade stats.
After that he died in 3 turns(in my game). He has ~6-8 000 hp.

My questions about the RJ094528. How can I open gates on 81 level? What are the prizes in minigames and how many scores/time I should have to win it?

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

1.Equip short sword + dagger or pistol + eh.. 2nd pistol. Upgrade the main to +4. Now you'll deal a lot more damage.
2. Upgrade stats.

My questions about the RJ094528. How can I open gates on 81 level? What are the prizes in minigames and how many scores/time I should have to win it?
I'm not up to 81 yet, still have to fight the fourth boss.

Also, did you find the general enemies became impossible to beat in the 75~80 range? Like the werewolves and especially the two large boulders? My girl was only on 23 or so, and was fine on the levels leading up to the lava ones, but I found I had to raise her level to the 50s to even have a chance against them. Even then, I use up one or two medium potions per fight with them. Tough. Anyway, cheat engine helped me out there, but I didn't have to use it except for then. It's a good balance up until then.

Umm, and about the prizes, I haven't mastered the mini-games, but I did cheat to see what the top rewards were. Mostly the metal you need for the blacksmith. I got that as a prize twice, and I'm pretty sure you don't get a unique item or anything.

Glukodav

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Each childbirth gives you 1 random stat up(+1str/def/agi/men/tp or 5 hp)
starting from 10th you can additionaly choose 1 stat up from the girl near the table in church.
Also nun in church gives rewards for childbirth.
Little girl in town gives rewards for milk.

Minigame with stones gives new gun after 3 wins. Maybe there are more prizes, but i won't trying to cath them. At least until i know what's the trick in the 81 level.

New question. What is the password for column in the village?

PS. If you can't beat regular 75-80 enemies i have bad news for you =)
4th guard have about 50.000 hp. So w/o grinding children it's nearly impossible to beat it

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Little girl in town gives rewards for milk.
Huh, I didn't know this. I've given her lots of 'milk', but I didn't see much reward from it. I'll take a closer look next time.

Minigame with stones gives new gun after 3 wins. Maybe there are more prizes, but i won't trying to cath them. At least until i know what's the trick in the 81 level.
What sort of gun? Just a revolver +4 or something? Or something unique?

Also, have you found a unique weapon to use alongside the longsword? Or will that appear in the final 20 floors?

New question. What is the password for column in the village?
You mean the one on the other side of the boy standing by one? For me, it just goes blank, and I didn't notice any password input.

PS. If you can't beat regular 75-80 enemies i have bad news for you =)
4th guard have about 50.000 hp. So w/o grinding children it's nearly impossible to beat it
Well, I discovered the gun was probably better to use, but I still would have found it tough dealing with the red stone enemies, since the cutting weapon is supposed to be the best against them, and I couldn't do the 3000+ damage on them before they stole my life away. Really... you need to add substantial levels at that time to even consider fighting them.

I raised mine to mid-fifties. And for the boss, raised it again to 73. And even then, she was really hard, taking so much health when she goes critical...

But, I passed that. And I got to 81, and I opened the door! :)

Umm, the door has a hint: something like pass more calmly towards the south. So, I just started walking, passing through each archway until I got the third, and then there's a click and the door opens. So, there's that. Not sure you need to walk, but I did and it opened.

Edit: I'll include my save for the fourth boss. She's just barely doable with this. It's still tough. So... what was your set up?

Attachments

Last edited:

Glukodav

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What sort of gun? Just a revolver +4 or something? Or something unique?
-Unique

Also, have you found a unique weapon to use alongside the longsword? Or will that appear in the final 20 floors?
-One of the water levels have a lrge water area surrounded by jumping stones. Jump 1 time on each of them, go to the riverbed with stairs to next level and there will be a chest with such weapon.

You mean the one on the other side of the boy standing by one? For me, it just goes blank, and I didn't notice any password input.
-For me there are 4 buttons and i need to insert 5-button password.

Well, I discovered the gun was probably better to use
Short sword + dagger gives you 3 attacks with hits in each per round.
-Maybe gun deal more damage but you can't choose to whom it should be dealt. Also there are enemies extremly resistant to gun, but i haven't find enemies with high resistance to short sowd.

I raised mine to mid-fifties. And for the boss, raised it again to 73. And even then, she was really hard, taking so much health when she goes critical...
-Mine is lvl 26 with stats 480 atk, 229 def, 954 hp.

Umm, the door has a hint
-Thanks. What dictionary you're using in your translator? Mine told smth like pass smth from the south gates. I tried to go through gates, but thanks to my dictionary i did it in the inversed order =(

Edit: I'll include my save for the fourth boss. She's just barely doable with this. It's still tough. So... what was your set up?
-See my attachment

Attachments

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

-One of the water levels have a lrge water area surrounded by jumping stones. Jump 1 time on each of them, go to the riverbed with stairs to next level and there will be a chest with such weapon.
I already got that one. It's a simitar-like sword and you use it with the samurai sword. I'll investigate the pebble-girl sometime.

-For me there are 4 buttons and i need to insert 5-button password.
Yeah, after trying to interact a bunch of times, that comes up for me too. Might find clues to the colors at the end, and might unlock a gallery or something.

-Mine is lvl 26 with stats 480 atk, 229 def, 954 hp.
That's impressive. I can't imagine putting that amount of time into birthing to get that result.

-Thanks. What dictionary you're using in your translator? Mine told smth like pass smth from the south gates. I tried to go through gates, but thanks to my dictionary i did it in the inversed order =(
Umm, I'm not sure. One from hongfire, from the agth thread that was updated just last week. Have a look.

Rakxaras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

2. Upgrade stats.

Thx I've using a long sword and pistol upgraded +4 but it isnt a good combo

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

i like using 2 guns. 1 unique (has no good stats, but gives you a few extra hits) and 1 standard gun +5 atm. i get round about 8 hits with this combo. (2k-3k dmg each attack)
also some enemies seem to be weak to certain types of weapons.

for example. humans are weak to guns... there is more, but i havent played much yet.

im still stuck at the second boss. never really tried to beat it because there are 2 chests at the floor below that i dont know how to get to.

well... i dont think ill be playing this game any further. its too pedo for me :S

Last edited:

Glukodav

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's impressive. I can't imagine putting that amount of time into birthing to get that result.

It's not so impressive.
1. Use skill to get aroused.
2. Find group of enemies whith someone able to impregnate heroine.
3. Kill all unable.
4. Defend in your turns.
5. Get impregnated.
6. Win.
7. Use chair.
+1 birth.

If you do it along whith lvling up it gives unbelievable boost. The point is each level is harder to get than previous one and the reward is the same. But childbirth need the same amount of time for each child. 2 childs gives more useful statpoints(atk and def) then lvl up. I understand that in the beginning and start grinding children instead of exp.

Status
Not open for further replies.