What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

mmm you say that go and loose to red dragon and then heal yourself? if loose to red dragon is game over and game restart from start auto o.o but once reaching the save point is goes black and nothing happens

can you post your save file?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

mmm you say that go and loose to red dragon and then heal yourself? if loose to red dragon is game over and game restart from start auto o.o but once reaching the save point is goes black and nothing happens

can you post your save file?
Save1 -

Stuck inside 4th Dungeon at Mummy Crypt. No idea what to do there.. Any clues to the password number?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

haha just reached that place as well XD also ask for number if possible

and the dragon statue in right side seems to do something and left side is a chest with a sword =3

champion9

Banned
Reputation score

this Game RJ093966 :

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

haha just reached that place as well XD also ask for number if possible

and the dragon statue in right side seems to do something and left side is a chest with a sword =3
Hey.. Could I get a savefile from you? There is a skull puzzle in the place and I think I screwed it up..

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So... why aren't there any healing items in the game? Or is there a store somewhere I haven't been yet? I'm finding it hard to progress because I keep having to run back to the hospital for healing.

Also, if I die, the game tries to go back the menu, but an error occurs. Does that happen to anyone else?

Edit: oh, I just found a potion somewhere, probably from a battle. So, is that how you get them?

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

potions are from battle and crystal items in map - but on the 4th mission you go to a different town that has a shop for potions

also skull puzzle???? where is that o_O aside the code - the 2 balls that you cannot take with you - the dragon statue in right side of dungeon- the 2 sealed rooms - and the cave where you reach a room with various torches and nothing there i have now idea what you are talking XD so i pass my save but if you pass all the puzzlles and codes and in boss fight put save before it =3

also il warn you my save is now completely cheated well only speed and attack and points for main though =3

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

RJ093966 ver 1.01
2nd Enemy encounter = error *Stack level too deep* or something like that.
Ragequit.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How do you just spells? Whenever I try, the magic screen is blank, but I've got magic power, and on the status screens, I'm pretty sure I've selected some kind of spell power.

But, I think I'm in the front row, so... can you only use magic from the rear?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

1 - The problem that the game closes only happens when ppl use F12 to reset the game - once do that doesnt matter what happen when enter in battle the game will auto crash

so the only way to play it fine is just do it without f12 and if you die close the game and open again - at least ive been playing fine like that

2 - Spells first on lvl 1 you got 0 spells you must first lvl up and there are different spells and skills depending on wish row you are front middle or read

- also even if you level your character up you will only have 1 skill . but you will get ability points later to unlock more abilities yet i dont know how to get them - i have some but onlyt enough to unlock 1 skill extra and for being already in 4th dungeon i think there must be another way to lvl up skills.

anything else ?

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

RJ093966 ver 1.01
2nd Enemy encounter = error *Stack level too deep* or something like that.
Ragequit.
You used the F12 key to reset the game. I've encountered a few RPGMaker games with that error (including this one) and resetting with the F12 key was always the cause.

Until the author fixes it somehow you'll have to reset via the menu or by closing the game completely.

kiseki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Trying to play RJ093966 (The RPG with ver 1.01 thing) and I'm facing an issue in which it's telling me that it can't find a certain BGM file I suppose? I have the file itself, but it's titled as something else, but the file name is in Kanji, which I can't retrieve lol. Anyone willing to just copy pasta their file name? The directory is:

Audio/BGM/BGM10_...

The file name is something like "BGM10_-が見つかりません" with a kanji replacing a "-" but I can't figure out which kanji it is :c
Hmm... I seem to be having the same problem now that I've downloaded the full version. Unfortunately, I deleted the trial (which was working) already, so if someone could paste the name of the audio file, it'd be great.

(Currently named Audio/BGM/BGM10_Gq)

EDIT: OK, stopped being lazy and found the character myself. Here you go: 穢

EDIT2: Since you had the same issue as me, you might run into another one: Audio/SE/24.魔法・光

EDIT3: Aaaaaand another: Audio/SE/潮吹き(ぶちゅぅッ)

EDIT4: OK, too many to bother with. Just download the demo or something and replace the audio file.

Last edited:

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Game is now updated to 1.02, supposedly to fix crash errors and scale down the retarded combat difficulty, which is only really terrible for the first three levels until you get the tool which let's you make health potions. Beyond that, three H scenes for two-three hours of work is a brutal amount of grinding. It'd be cool if one of the uploaders took notice, but I think we'll be stuck with 1.01 for a long time.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

still no one knows what to do on 4th dungeon '??? i am completely stuck there XD if someone post a save file before boss fight il be really grateful =3

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey Maryel, I've just beaten Black and Joker the second time (when they had three soldiers to aid them), and I got a keycard from the battle, and I thought I knew where to use it, but... turns out it's not the door.

So, can you tell me which door to use it on? I already explored the room to the side of the sealed doors, but you need some kind of special key to flip the switch. Or that's how I read it.

So...?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

1st of all if you already explored everything you must have a key to open the door ( the one that is the room before the control room where you operate the jail to enter garage where you defeated those 2- )

the key must be used manually in that door - also that keys name make it go to 1st item in list so is hard to see remember silver key

once in there you take another item that you can use in the garage lever to open the door down there - then a mini boss battle - once you kill that enemie the way where was blocked by smoke now is available and you cannot loose track from there

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks. I forgot you had to activate keys.

But, I've looked at my inventory when standing at both door and switch, and I can't see a key that's able to be used. So, I'm guessing I don't currently have the right key. I'm not sure where I haven't been yet. I actually haven't been in that room close to the big curve you go around to unlock the garage barrier. It's locked. Oh, maybe I have to use a key on that? I'll try.

Edit: Yeah, I had to go back to that room (lecture hall) and the garage key was there. So... now just have to fight and stuff.

Last edited:

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What are the stats in RJ093966?

I recognize Attack, but apparently there is no Defense. What are the 4 primary stats you can level up from top to bottom?

Last edited:

kiseki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you, Kiseki! c:
Sure. <3

What are the stats in RJ093966?

I recognize Attack, but apparently there is no Defense. What are the 4 primary stats you can level up from top to bottom?
As far as I can tell: Attack, Defense/Endurance, Agility (I assume critical chance and evasion chance), and Magic (not sure). You can also upgrade HP and MP, which should be pretty obvious.

EDIT: Yeah, I mixed up the last two. It's magic and then agility.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.