What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Also believe this just came out:
Oh my God, do we get another game with clothing system? Awesome, can't wait for it to appear :D

busa-guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Quote:
like talk to girl in NE side 2nd room (bar icon, next to self room) few time then can go castle, if in group need disband talk to her.

hi etigoya.
thanks for your reply however i have talked to the woman you speak of multiple times
and i always get the same 3 options

1)item creation
2)join group
3)exit

still no way out of my castle....
any idea what i'm doing wrong, thanks for your help.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Quote:
like talk to girl in NE side 2nd room (bar icon, next to self room) few time then can go castle, if in group need disband talk to her.

hi etigoya.
thanks for your reply however i have talked to the woman you speak of multiple times
and i always get the same 3 options

1)item creation
2)join group
3)exit

still no way out of my castle....
any idea what i'm doing wrong, thanks for your help.
Hmmm bug? or order of get char wrong?
Like clear north building in first town, talk to her untill get item>clear north of 1st town tree which died forest(dont go east desert)> in home talk to new member and get item > 2nd town(NE from 1st town) NW building talk to girl> clear north cave > in home talk to new member and get item > 2nd town event > talk to new member again > 3rd town(east from 2nd town), get key and clear basement> get item from new member> talk to girl in middle > castle (north of 2nd town)> hole in left side of castle

maybe some event skip and do 3rd town first will bug
or try post save, but not sure can help or not...

Last edited:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also believe this just came out:
One of the hentai dumper websites managed to obtain this but the fiberupload link used for it appears to have locked out free user access.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is if it's from the fiberupload dumper. It'll end up just being a corrupted file.
Remember the good old days when dumpers would actually upload the file instead of some fake corrupted crap?

revive

Demon Girl
Reputation score

RJ087612 ver1.02

:)

lacoka12

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

One of the hentai dumper websites managed to obtain this but the fiberupload link used for it appears to have locked out free user access.

another to upload file to share?

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

another to upload file to share?
Another link showed up but the file is password protected which requires people to participate in some survey bullshit to receive the password.

Edit: I filled out the survey and got the pass, I'll upload the game soon.

Edit 2: Here we are, be careful where you click, the real download link is in the middle called "Click here to start download from sendspace".

Edit 3: O.K, the game seems to crash on me when trying to remove her clothes so I'm assuming either the person who uploaded this may have cause some corruption in the game or something went awry on the game creator's part and he/she didn't realize this. We won't know until someone else provides this.

Last edited:

busa-guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thanks etigoya,
i'll start from the begining and do the events in a different order
as you say probably a bug.......i did the cave last.
thanks again

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Edit 3: O.K, the game seems to crash on me when trying to remove her clothes so I'm assuming either the person who uploaded this may have cause some corruption in the game or something went awry on the game creator's part and he/she didn't realize this. We won't know until someone else provides this.
well, the trial from dlsite is a few megabytes larger. I don't know about compression in rpg maker, but I don't think that the final version of game would weigh less than its trial

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

RJ087612 ver1.02

:)
Do you or wel anyone else know if there is something new added to that version, cause I already had the previous one completed... ^^
(if there are new events and CG then I dont mind re-downloading, otherwise it wil just be a waste of DLspace and time...)

Thanks in advance... ^^

------

Just found this btw, it looks like some 3D RPG game, not sure if its any good, there is also a trial.....

Last edited:

lacoka12

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Another link showed up but the file is password protected which requires people to participate in some survey bullshit to receive the password.

Edit: I filled out the survey and got the pass, I'll upload the game soon.

Edit 2: Here we are, be careful where you click, the real download link is in the middle called "Click here to start download from sendspace".

thank you

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

also crashes when undressing...

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Its because there is something wrong with the game itself, and most likely the game maker will make a patch to fix it, because its the only way its going to be fixed

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Its because there is something wrong with the game itself, and most likely the game maker will make a patch to fix it, because its the only way its going to be fixed
I extracted the .rgss2a file, and I think the author just messed his file names. And the game doesn't have that many pictures, lol

Koralion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Temporary fix:

Extract the rgss2a to where you installed the game, go to graphics\faces
Copy the $チビローブ.jpg to graphics\pictures

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do you or wel anyone else know if there is something new added to that version, cause I already had the previous one completed... ^^
(if there are new events and CG then I dont mind re-downloading, otherwise it wil just be a waste of DLspace and time...)
Add a box which could lower the degree of difficulty at the escape part-time job of Yuuki
Add npc for scene recollection in clear room

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.