What's new

new live action taimanen asagi

Re: new live action taimanen asagi

Looked at the preview pictures.... yanno, when they make the cross-eyed tongue-hanging-out face in the original animated one, it's pretty sexy... but in RL they look retarded or something >.<

Do want.

Curious to see how far they have come in Live Action Tentacle Technology..definitely will keep an eye out for this one.

Idk If I'm having bad luck, but the link isn't working. Can I get a repost plz?

The link is working. However, if you are thinking it's a download link, it isn't.

The link is working. However, if you are thinking it's a download link, it isn't.

I know it isn't a download link. When I click on it, I get the "403 Forbidden" page. I've also deactivated all my popup blocker software just to to be sure it wasan't interfering with the link.

Still nothing.

A minor complaint I have is they could Oboro as close to pink hair as they could but they couldn't have tried to give Sakura blonde hair? :confused: I know they're Japanese, but if you can give one of them a reddish wig/dye job why not a blonde one?

Looked at the preview pictures.... yanno, when they make the cross-eyed tongue-hanging-out face in the original animated one, it's pretty sexy... but in RL they look retarded or something >.<

The word you're looking for is hilarious.

I want an actual sample video :(

It's finally here!

Torrent link can be found here:

Let us know when you have an MU file or something :p

OH MY GOD. 1.5 GIGS? This is gonna take forever...

Update: Feh. The damn torrent stops downloading at 93%. When more people start seeding, I'll finish downloading.

Last edited:

I got stuck at 93% too, but now I'm downloading at 700 kbs and... oh look now it's stuck at 99.5%. well I'll seed for a couple days but I hope someone can get me that last .5%....

So I've got it downloaded and have tried playing it with VLC and Media Player Classic and am having problems. In VLC the video plays, but I can't fast forward/jump around; there is no sound. In Media Player Classic there is no video but I have sound and *can* fast forward.

Nevermind. K-Lite Codec pack fixed it with Media Player Classic.

I'm not sure about you guys, but the video I got was pretty damn choppy.

Back