What's new

New Day for a Succubus (ranger) GMed by sturm

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: New Day for a Succubus (ranger) GMed by sturm

The new demon grinned happily at her new name and continued to wolf down the food in front of her. "Well I can't wait to spend some more time with you dear."

Jane grinned as Ama teased her. "I'd be happy to warm you up...I'd appreciate it if you gave me time to finish the new bed though. I've got to go get the mattress and make the frame. It shouldn't take me more than a couple of hours. You teach Amy in the meantime and then she can join in the fun..."

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ama teased Jane some more before stopping and letting the woman eat in peace. After finishing the food and saying good bye to her lovers for the day Ama looked to Amy and smiled. "Well dear we have a lot of work to do today. First lets take a seat in the living room." Leading Amy into the living Ama sat down and pressed her hands againt the girls temples. "Okay Amy Im going to look into your mind okay? I need to see what your capable of sweety. It may feel uncomfortable but don't worry your not being hurt." With that said Ama waited for them both to relax before slipping into her mind with her mind worm power and seeing what fragments she could peice together. She was intrested in what Amy did before her capture and any other skills she may have possesed.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Jane squirmed and giggled in a rare girlish moment before hurriedly finishing her food with a blush and nearly running out of the room before Ama changed her mind. She waved goodbye on her way out and told the ladies that she would be back later, muttering something about getting Ama back.

Once Amy had finished eating, she followed Ama and Claire into the living room where all three women sat on the couch while the demoness examined her daughter's memories. The new demon closed her eyes hard at the mental intrusion, but didn't seem to find it painful, merely uncomfortable. Unfortunately, there was very little information to be found. The heavy corruption, forced transformation into a demon, and soul-tearing that Ama and the aliens had inflicted on her left very little intact in her mind. There were fragments and snatches of memories, too fleeting to make anything of. Her memories were so scattered and damaged that it would take a long time to piece together her old life, if it could even be done at all. Despite the damage, there was one image that stuck out as plain as day to Ama. It was a large holy symbol affixed to the top of a large church. The sight was quite familiar to Ama, it was the very same church in the Religious District that Lucia was a member of.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As the holy symbol came into view in her minds eye Ama broke her connection her own memories reeling from a sudden flood of images. A cracked door in a darkened hallway, tenative foot steps, and a pounding heartbeat. Then a moment of relief, a familar face, and then a jolt of fear. Ama leaned back in her seat holding her head a moment trying to recollect herself. Her breath was heavy and small beads of sweat had fromed on her brow. After a moment and assuring both Claire and Amy that she was fine Ama smiled. "Well Ama my daughter it seems your a blank slate. Lets fix this shall we? First lets teach you a little bit about sex. Im sure Claire won't mind being our test subject humm?" Ama looked at her concubine and smiled. It would benifit them both as they needed to learn how to please her better. "Okay lets start with the basics of a blow job......"

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Claire and Amy both expressed concern at Ama's momentary loss of composure, but Ama was able to quickly reassure them of her health and they moved on with the lessons with neither of the girls being the wiser.

At the mention of being a test subject, Claire grinned and immediately shed all of her clothes with a relaxed yet remarkable speed before reclining nude on the couch. She bore a warm, anticipatory smile as she bared herself for Amy, seemingly a little eager to play with a new demon.

Of course, unless she planned on having her little demonling practice on a strapon or dildo, Ama would need to be the demonstration tool herself since she had the only real cock in the room. How she wanted to teach Amy was up to her, though she certainly seemed eager to get started the way she was gazing at Ama wide-eyed with anticipation.

Last edited:

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Thankfully Ama had a plan. Revaling her cock she motioned to Claire. "Okay Amy watch Claire for a bit she has had more practive than you. When you feel comfortable you can start on this one." Bringing her phalic tail around she presented it to her daughter. Her insticts would go along way and it was safer for her to practice on Ama than on Claire. "Now watch mother Claire carefully and listen to the pointers I give her." Ama beckoned for Claire to start gently telling her how to improve as she went along.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Claire grinned eagerly and bent down and began sucking on the demonic cock eagerly. While skillful, she did have room to improve herself. She proved very receptive to Ama's teaching and she showed good improvement as Ama coached her.

Meanwhile, Amy watched transfixed, studiously observing Claire's work and listening to Ama's coaching. Eventually though she began splitting her attention between Claire's blowjob and the tail-cock that was wiggling softly in her lap. After a minute, she slowly leaned down as she guided it towards her mouth. At first she was somewhat hesitant, though she picked up the pace and started working the phallus harder soon after. Her efforts were clumsy, but she was enthusiastic and a fast study. Soon her efforts were much more effective, and she was giving a fairly good blowjob. She wasn't quite as good as Claire, but she was already much improved from a bare minute earlier.

While she was receiving the double blowjob, Ama felt a slow flow of energy from her to Amy. It wasn't anything she couldn't handle, but it felt like a bit more than the new demon should be taking with a blowjob. She wouldn't be able to enjoy a normal person if she drained them at this rate, it also posed a hazard to her lovers if she didn't develop a good control of her soul-eating abilities.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ahhh very good Claire and Amy very good. You will both be experts in no time." Ama carresed Claire's head giving her ears a little ruffle. "Amy dear you are feeding to much. If you keep up this rate you will hurt your partners. If you do that you can't have anymore fun." Ama waited to see if Amy controlled herself more. If not Ama would take her tail away from Amy and scold her before letting her continue.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Claire waved her recently acquired cat tail around happily, rubbing it against Ama's arm while she continued to happily suck off her demonic mistress. Meanwhile, it took Amy a little time to figure out how to drain less energy from pleasure. It took a couple of tries and Ama had to scold her a little along the way, however she eventually got her urges under control and slowed her feeding to a more acceptable level before making herself more or less stop. Both women happily and contentedly slurped away at the offered cock and tail cock until they either got Ama to orgasm or she decided to have them do something else.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With both of them doing such a great job Ama rewarded them by letting herself go and shooting her tainted spunk into them. Smiling as she rested Ama brouth Amy up and kissed her. "Very good Amy very good. Now we are going to practice another oral tradition. But for being such a goood girl Im going to reward you." Lifting her demonic daughter up Ama let her lenth slide into the woman's ass. Letting Amy adjust she beckoned Claire over. "Claire dear let Amy taste your pussy." While her concubine moved into position Ama began to bounce Amy up and down her cock slowly as not to pain her to much. "Ohh like mother like daughter your so tight down here."

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Claire and Amy both eagerly gulped down the spunk Ama discharged into their mouths. The two girls were very eager for the other reward she had in mind for them. Amy happily settled into Ama's lap, her demonic nature allowing her to easily take the Ama's penis, despite her tightness. "It's so good! Thank you!" She cried out happily as she settled in and slid around slightly in an experimental manner.

At Ama's command, Claire positioned herself on the couch so she was standing with her pussy in Amy's face and more than happily let the new demon eat her out. "Ohhh this is nice...are you sure you didn't already teach her, mistress?"

Once Ama started bucking her new demon up and down, she broke contact with Claire's pussy briefly to cry out, "Yes! More!" While she continued bouncing. She quickly reattached herself to Claire's pussy and kept going. All of the pleasure was taxing her ability to control her energy draining abilities, as Ama would feel a sudden draw on her energy from time to time before Amy would recover and stop herself, but on the whole she did a good job of not draining energy from herself or Claire.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Amy put it so nicely Ama granted her wish and brought her tail to play again. This time she entered Amy's pussy giving her a forceful thrust. Still Ama wasn't done. Letting her powers embrace the her two lovers she linked them all in a web of empathy. Everone's pleasure was shared across the link. Ama would continue to show Amy and Claire the tricks of the trade and eventually adding Jane when she got back. Evnetually however her less sturdy concubines would tire out leaving Amy and Ama together. Once alone however Ama would have her daughter cuddle next to her. "My dear my dear so precious. Holding her tight Ama would excuse herself and make her rounds visiting both her pristesses, Lev, and eventually make her way to the holy section of the city to see the after math of the raid and the general status of things. Assuming her Serina disguess she headed out oafter a brife clean up.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The web of empathy really brought the three women together. Amy and Claire weren't prepared for the massive shared-pleasure assault. Claire orgasmed almost instantly. Amy was able to last a little longer, but soon she too was cumming on the tail that was plunging into her tight, demonic pussy. Even Ama was brought to orgasm by the three way of shared pleasure. This continued uninterrupted until Jane returned.

While the factory worker was initially skeptical of the writhing bodies on the couch, it took very little convincing to get her to join in the fun. Within an hour her two concubines were laying exhausted on the couch, with only Amy to cuddle with Ama and keep her company. The young girl happily cuddled with Ama, holding her tightly. "Thank you mommy..."

When Ama left after cleaning up, Amy curled up with the two concubines, seemingly happy to relax in their shared embrace.

Her first stop led her to the priestesses at the safe house. They were resting together on a set of pillows but rose happily to greet their goddess when she entered. They told her that the lovely MILF Ellie and her twin daughters had dropped by, and asked if their goddess would bring her lovely friend back sometime. The priestesses were obviously referring to Tamara, seeming quite impressed with her abilities and remarking at how friendly the lady was towards the goddess.

Once again Ama departed, this time finding Lev. "Our numbers have been replenished. We're running down some leads on secret ways to get onto the Governor's Island and into her mansion, but we haven't been successful yet." So it was more of the same from the goblin, but at least now he had the numbers to effectively scout again.

Finally, the demon found herself back in the Religious District. Lucia was back in her normal spot, doing collections for the needy. Her friend stood by her as well, seemingly overjoyed that she was alright. There was no sign of any regular or corrupt Inquisitors, so it looked safe to approach them.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I will see if she is willing to visit you again my lovelies." Bidding her preistess goodbye with instructions to teach the Milf and her daughters as much as they where willing to learn she went to speak with Lev. "Lev have some of your scouts see if they can find Tamara the inquisitor lady. She has my intrest and if you succeed I will find more wives for your tribe." With that bit done Ama headed to the realgious sector and say Lucia and her friend. For a moment she just watched them pondering about what was going to go on. Still it was only a matter of time before one of them saw her as well so she decided to head that way. Sadly she had little coin to spare for the box and if asked would simply say buisness has been slow.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mary and Lucia both smiled happily at Ama as she demon disguised as a half-elf approached. Given the recent events she had been through and what Ama had done for her, the devout nun seemed to have gained a measure of trust for the demon. And of course Mary didn't know there was more to Ama than her being a half elf with enough spiritual power to protect them from street thugs.

"Hey there Salina! It's good to see you again!" She seemed to surprise herself by embracing Ama warmly, letting go awkwardly after a few seconds.

Mary was all grins as well, joining in and embracing both women. "Oh thank you! You saved Lucia from those awful people! Thank you so much, that's the second time you saved her, and I don't know what I'd do without her!" The feeling of acceptance from such pure people was probably a very new feeling for the demon.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Indeed the hug surprised her and the secound one even more. Still it generated a warm feeling that was rather new to the demon. Besides her concubines and her daughter she didn't care deeply for others. Still it was nice and it had a certain nostalgic feeling. Breaking the hug early Ama blushed. "Girls what would your elders say hugging a prostitute in the middle of the street." Taking a slight step back Ama smiled. "Oh I had help Mary no need for me to claim total responsiblity." Ama left it that before sliding into a light discussion with the nuns.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mary was quick to respond with a happy smile and kind words. "We are called to minister to everybody, even those generally looked down on by society. We don't judge, we just care for others, regardless of their profession."

Now it was Lucia's turn, "Don't be so modest, Salina. You were the one who busted in there and got me out! As far as I'm concerned you're more hero than prostitute." The two nuns were more than happy to engage with Ama in small talk. After awhile, Lucia insisted on paying Ama back for her help. "It's like you're my personal guardian...angel." She seemed to realize the irony of this statement but didn't seem put off by it. "I insist that you let me take you out to eat some time. If you won't let me put you up in our housing it's the least I could do."

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ama smiled slightly as Lucia offered her some lunch. Clearly the nun meant it in the more traditional mortal manner. Still she could help but smirk ever so slightly. "That would be great how about tommrow then? I have lost to do today and still need to earn a little money before the day is done. With that Ama would wave goodbye to the nuns before heading out and back to the common area. Heading for a bar Ama sat and listened to the buzz around town. While Lev was good at scouting he couldn't exactly gage the mood of the town or its inhabitants. Thankfully the bar provided enough loose lips and free talk that anyone with an ear could find out a great deal.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"That sounds great, meet me here and we'll go!" If Lucia understood why Ama smirked, she didn't show it. The two nuns waved goodbye to Ama as she went off to a bar.

While the demon disguised as a half elf sat at the bar, she got more than her fair share of wolf-whistles. Fortunately, she also managed to overhear a number of people talking about the governess in charge of Larice. From the general tone of the comments, many people found her measures of rule oppressive and restrictive. There was even a mention of increased security following some sort of 'incident' at the Inquisitors' compound, of course Ama knew what incident that was.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This was nice tidbit of news. Surely if the current leader kept this up she would generate a rebellion. While it would most likely fail it would sow the seeds for a new power to rise. Thinking for a little longer Ama decided that she didn't want to rule directly as her ally would want her to. It would be a trap a away to limit her power and infulance. However Tamara might excel at the roll. After all their goals wouldn't nearly conflict as much as her current allies. Getting up from her seat Ama decided to head home for the night. On the way she would double check with her pristesses to see if Tamara had shown up or not.