What's new

New Day for a Succubus (ranger) GMed by sturm

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: New Day for a Succubus (ranger) GMed by sturm

Her new friend for the evening smiled, almost childlike with excitement. "I was so hoping you would say that." Without another word, the woman grabbed her hand and, Ama permitting of course, ran out of the bar with her.

Outside, the woman, of course without asking permission, scooped Ama up, and tossed the lightly-built half-elf form over her shoulder. It appeared factory work had made her rather strong. She laughed happily, saying, "You won't regret this sugar, we're going to have an absolutely marvelous night!"

If Ama didn't object, the woman would carry her all the way back to her house...shack...thing in the lower quarter. All things considered, there were worse places to live, but to call it a 'house' was probably a bit generous. Going inside, there was a main room that had the living room, kitchen, and an eating area all in one, a bedroom off to one side, and a bathroom off to the other. "Main room, bedroom, bath." Said the woman, pointing to each in turn. "That's it for the tour, time to enjoy the night's festivities!". The woman, whose name she hadn't even learned, of course carried her into the bedroom first. Gently setting her down on the bed medium-sized bed, she opened a nightstand table. Inside was possibly the widest selection of dildos and light fetish toys she had seen outside of hell. It seemed the entire night stand was full of such devices.

Her unnamed companion shrugged. "I've had a bit of a dry spell, girl's gotta get off somehow, right? And besides, now I have someone to...share them with. So, where should we start?" Looking over the drawer's contents, it was apparent that this woman probably spent a fair amount of her money on sex toys. There were dildos of every size and shape conceivable, some enchanted with various pleasing magical affects such as vibrations, warming, and light shocks. There were also various clamps, ropes, straps, almost anything the demon would need for multiple fun nights. The only question was where to start?

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh you have such wonderful toys ...." Ama blushed she hadn't had a chance to ask the woman her name. Maybe it was for the best but still she couldn't resist. "Uh hun whats your name so I can scream it. You can call me Salina by the way. I hope we can become really good friends and have lots of fun together." As ama spoke she slowly slipped out of her dress leaving it a heap on the floor. Embracing her lover she slowly traced the outline of her bust. "Which way do you want me." Ama leaned into a kiss pressing her lips to the womans.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The woman got a very aroused look when Ama told her why she wanted to know her name. "Salina huh? That's a nice name, as for what you can scream...Jane, the name's Jane." Sorting through her drawer, when the half elf in front of her asked how she wanted her, it was like she was a child in a candy store, there were so many possibilities flashing before her eyes, she didn't know what to do.

"Letting me decide huh? Well...how would you feel about some cooperative pleasure?" Jane pulled out a set of nipple clamps that was actually four clamps bound together. They would be attached to each of their nipples, and since all four were bound together, they would bite and pull into their nipples the more they moved about. "They also give little pleasure shocks every now and again..." The factory worker giggled lewdly "I've had these for so long I'd about given up on finding anyone to share them with. Care to be my first?" Additionally, she was pulling on the double-sided strap on, groaning happily as her end slid in and she fastened it around her waist, giving her a nice tool to use on the half elf calling herself Salina.

"Salina, by the time we're done tonight, I want both of our vaginas to be so sore that we walk funny for the next twenty four hours. Think you can handle that?" It was pretty clear that Jane meant every word of it.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ama grinned that did sound good. "Oh Jane I want you to fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk for a week." Walking over to Jane Ama took the clamps and attached them to her own breasts first before clamping them on Jane's pulling her shirt off if needed. "This night will be one to remember I just know it." Ama gave a playful tug on the chains "Ohhh yess this is gonna be nice. Should we start on the bed or right here right now."

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Jane fairly ripped her own clothes off at Ama's response. "Well my lovely, I aim to please. Just make sure you return the favor m'kay?" Had she known exactly who she was talking to, it is doubtful, though admittedly possible, that she would have asked that of Ama. Regardless, as the nipples were clamped on, she let out a little gasp of pleasure, and light electric shock stimulating both of their nipples, causing Jane to jerk, tugging their nipples and causing some more stimulation.

When Ama, or rather Salina, asked if she just wanted to start standing, she pulled the demoness into a sloppy kiss immediately after saying, "Honey you just read my mind..." Shifting her hands low, she grasped the orbs of Ama's bottom and lifted her up, tilting her own hips in the process and slowly sliding the half elf down onto her strap on. Once her lover was all the way on, she would start bucking her hips against her partner as she kissed all along the innocent half-elf's neck. Passionate grunts and groans being the only thing to escape her lips as she pushed Ama up against a wall and started fucking her against it.

Despite her forcefulness, Ama would find Jane open to suggestions or guiding to other positions or places, without even the need for powers.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Jane thrust into her against the wall Ama grunted in enjoyment especially when Jane started pounding into her with the false shaft. "AH umm uh uh uh fuck me Jane fuck me!" It wasn't play acting on Ama's part she truly enjoyed the fuck the clamps on the nipples the way Jane's strong arms held her. Yes Jane was a keeper and Ama intended to do just that. Between grunts and groans Ama began to work her hips bringing Jane in line with her rhythm.

Amasael will use rhythm x=5 no draining yet.
Rhythm values: Ama takes an additional 10pp damage while Jane takes an additional 15pp damage.
Ama should deal between 55-85pp damage (3d10 +43 -6 dildo no tight or large applied +15 rhythm) and can potentially deal the same amount of corruption +5 if Jane orgasms

Last edited:
OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Amasael: 7PP
Rolls:
Ama deals pleasure to Jane: 71 PP, Jane orgasms
Jane deals pleasure to Ama: 19(nipple clamps are foreplay, I think... Didn't bother to include them for Jane since you made her orgasm anyway)+29(vibrating double-ended strap on!!!)=48 PP damage
Jane takes 76 corruption!
As Ama rolled her hips with Jane's thrusts, she forced the dildo to move around and back into Jane's cunt more and more, this combined with the vibrations of the dildo, the clamps on both of their nipples, and Ama being damned good at having sex all resulted in Jane cumming hard and fast, her girl-juices running out along the strap on and providing it with some extra lubrication.

"By the gods Salina! You're haaa fantastic!" Far from done, once she had recovered from her own orgasm, Jane would start a series of powerful thrusts into Ama's core, determined to push her the short distance to her own orgasm before carrying her off to the bed and laying her down on it.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ama clawed at Jane's back in a frenzy of lust leaving deep red marks with a little blood to boot. Riding each thrust it didn't take long for her to reach her peak. "Fuck!Fuck! Fuck!" its all she could manage to say as her lover railed her as her own cum joined Jane's in lubricating the dildo. Jane's stamina was superb she could probably out last even her if given equal ground. Grasping Jane tightly legs locked around her waist Ama recovered as Jane moved them to the bed. Having her breath again Ama waited to see what else Jane had in mind kissing her deeply.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Amasael: PP: 55/55 Resistance: 10/25 to aroused
Rolls:
Jane: Does at least 7 PP damage, Amasael orgasms.
Amasael: 55 PP damage to Jane
Jane: Self pleasures with nipple clamps to finish herself, resetting PP to full (and 55 corruption, gains mutation, resets to 0)
Jane: Applies mystery liquid! both take 15 resistance damage! Jane is aroused!

After catching her breath, Jane pressed Ama even harder against the wall, pushing the strap on deeper and deeper into her seemingly Elven pussy. Finally bringing the demon to orgasm, She arched her back and pulled back her chest while pressing her hips against Ama, causing the nipple clamps to tug hard on their nipples, emitting a near constant treatment of extremely pleasurable electric shocks. Holding this pose until she had orgasmed a second time, Jane stumbled back from the wall, still holding Ama, and fell with her to the bed.

"Well Salina..." She panted, somewhat winded. "That was a good warmup, ready for the main course?" Returning Ama's kiss, Jane undid the nipple clamps and the strap on, licking the appendage clean before tossing it aside and reaching into her drawer. After a few seconds of rummaging she came up with a large bottle of some sort of translucent liquid, grinning triumphantly. "Part one, rub downs with this. Part two, go wild till we can't move any more. Sound good, sexy little elf-girl?"

Opening the bottle, she began to pour its contents over Ama's chest, as well as some over her own full D-cup breasts. It was sticky, clinging to their skin, but seemingly resistant to being absorbed by the bed sheets. Jane set to work rubbing it all over Ama, not just using her hands, but body to body contact, breast to breast, stomach to stomach. The more the liquid touched her, the more Ama felt her nerves alight with passion, her mind becoming more and more lustful, and her pussy growing more and more aroused. Everywhere the syrupy liquid aphrodisiac touched became far more sensitive, and she began to physically crave sexual contact with Jane, the woman continuing to pour the bottle all over the both of them. It seemed she intended to cover every inch of their bodies in the arousing slime, and it was certainly having a similar effect on her as it was on Ama, the woman's face already flush with lust, and her pussy visibly dripping like a leaky faucet.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shorn syrup or a similar substance Jane sure was a nympho. Ama grinned and immediately went to the dripping sex using her hands to smear more of the goo around Jane's body. She sniffed the pussy slightly disappointed that Jane maintained a neat little bush of hair. Sex was so much better with out it maybe she could "convince" Jane to change that. Still the smell was overpowering she just had to taste. Giving the damp sex before her a lick Ama savored the taste deciding she liked Jane's flavor she dug in licking the outer lips before delving a little deeper ignoring the clit for now.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Amasael: 42/55 PP 12/25 Resistance Status: Aroused
Rolls:
Resistance Damage From mystery liquid: 21 total
Ama: Gains aroused status, resistance resets and is further damaged
Jane: Gains horny status

Ama Pleasures Jane: 45 PP damage, 45 corruption dealt

Jane Pleasures Ama: 13 PP damage

Jane continued to rub the liquid all over the both of them while Ama bent down and pleasured her pussy. After a few moments, the demon would notice that her partner was thrusting her hips and grinding her pussy against her face more and more needily. "Ughhh Salina! I've never used this much before! Gahh my pussy's on fire and I need...YOU!"

With barely a moment's notice, she was pushing the demon down onto the bed while rotating herself down so they were in a 69 position, the bottle of liquid empty and discarded now and the two women coated in a layer of arousing slime. "Mmph!" She fairly shoved her face into Ama's delicate half-elven pussy, beginning to slurp on it and eat her out with gusto. From the slurping and the feeling of suction on her pussy, Ama could guess that Jane was trying to drink her feminine juices as though she was a thirsty traveler trying to slake his thirst at a running spring. Despite being so horny, she still sought to pleasure Ama, bringing one hand down to part the demoness' lower lips while her other hand rubbed furiously at Ama's clit.

As good as the factory worker's ministrations were, Ama could feel a continually rising heat in her loins, on her nipples, and actually now it was all over her body. There was an artificial lust burning inside her, partly urging her to claim this delicious woman as her own, and another part urging her to let the woman claim her. She was still able to keep her lust in check, but the way the syrupy liquid was working on her, it seemed she wouldn't be able to deny her lust much longer.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ama panted and moaned while Jane played and sucked her clit. It was almost to much. The lust educing slime had already washed away Jane's self control and it wouldn't belong before it did the same to her."J J J Jane... I I I I got a surprise f.. f.. for you." It was hard to speak between her moans but Ama had enough this woman would be first of her concubines. Ama went from licking to fingering Jane so she could change position her fingers only hinting at what was to come. Dropping her half elf disguise Ama quickly took on her true form. Demonic wings stretched out behind her as her smooth tail moved between her legs parting its protective sheath. Licking her fingers clean of Jane's juices Ama thrust deeply into Jane before moving her hands to the woman's hips for a better grip. Ama only enjoyed the feeling of her tail cock in the woman's sex a moment before she began to thrust fast and hard into Jane. Its a shame she was going to wipe her memories of this last part of the encounter but it was really necessary for the moment after all she didn't have a place for her first concubine to stay while they... got to know each other.

The morning after
Ama intends to have sex with Jane as long as the woman is still able. Every time she gets Jane to orgasm will be an enthrall attempt until it succeeds. When Jane is more willing then Ama will have her meal rendering Jane unconscious. In this state (if we get there) Ama will shift back to her half elf form and use mind worm to erase the memories of her being a demon and alter any if she can to use her elf form.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Amasael: HP: 70/70 PP: 55/55 EP: 55/55 Status: Pregnant (just kidding, status is Fine)
Rolls:
For simplicity's sake, we'll just say they fucked until Jane gained Warped. And you have a + 24 to enthrall checks against her for the rest of the day. Oh and she doesn't remember Ama is a demon, she just thinks she was REALLY good with a dildo ;)

Jane grunted as Ama shifted her attack on her sopping cunt. "Oh? Haaa... What is-AAAGHHH YESSSS!" Fairly screaming in pleasure as Ama started fucking her with her tail cock, Jane's hips spasmed helplessly against the invading member, her lower lips clutching it tightly. "Gods yes! Give it to me! Ohhhh yes!"

Cumming hard, only for the pounding to start up soon thereafter, Jane was a moaning, panting, thrusting mess when Ama showed her true colors. She released her transformation and enthralled her almost at the instant of another of her orgasms, leaving the formerly rough and tumble woman firmly wrapped around her cum-slick finger. "Ohh mistress...take me! I want to serve you, make me your bitch, your slave, anything! Just please fuck me into tomorrow!" The woman was definitely Ama's to control for the night.

The next morning, the two woke up covered in cum and the dried remnants of the aphrodisiac liquid. Jane tried to sit up but groaned and gave up, falling back to the mattress with a thud. She was tired, sore, and content to lay in the mess they had made last night. With a heave, she rolled herself over and lay on top of Ama, her larger breasts pushing into her smaller Elven ones. She grinned coyly, saying, "Well you certainly lived up to the hype. I don't think I'll be able to walk straight for a few days..." She licked up the side of Ama's face without shame, seemingly enjoy the dried aphrodisiac and sexual excretions. "You know..." rolling off to the side, Jane lazily toyed a finger around Ama's nipple. "If you need a place to stay, I'd love to keep you here, provided we get to have fun at night...hell, you could even bring over friends or clients if you want, as long as I can join in from time to time..." Her elbow gave out and she slumped to the bed again, apparently exhausted despite her bravado. "Wow..." she sighed, smiling lustily. "You really were good with that strap on, you sexy little thing."

Though it wasn't apparent to Jane yet, Ama could tell that the woman was changed by their coupling last night. She could see some minuscule drops of milk forming on her nipples, her tongue was longer, skin softer, not to mention a few more subtle changes.

Time: 10 AM, 2 hours before work
Days to party: 2
Jane gains mutations: Tight, Soft Skin, Whip Tongue, Lactation, Pheromones, Potent, Warped
Jane is enthralled

Also, since she was enthralled, she basically did whatever you wanted last night. Leaving it to you to describe what happened once the tail came out ;)

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ama lay next to Jane a smile on her face. Everything had gone rather well last night. Jane was well on her way to becoming her fist concubine. "Oh I would love to spend more time with Jane." Alma traced her finger along the woman's curves "I may even take you up on that offer." She thought a moment continuing to feel Jane's curves with her finger. " But are you sure you want that type of attention drawn to your home?" Ama waited for the answer and what ever it was simply nodded silently. "Hey can you do me a favor Jane? The next time we spend together why don't you shave your pussy. Trust me it feels great and if you don't like it well hair always grows back." Ama grabbed Jane's ass giving it a good squeeze. "May I use your bath Jane we seemed to have gotten a little dirty last night." Ama winked at Jane before sauntering off to the bath to clean up after all Amy had to be to work in a few hours.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Grinning, Jane replied, "Of course I wouldn't mind. Just as long as you cut me in on the fun, and you don't bring back anyone who is going to be rude or break my stuff, I think you will find me very agreeable..."

The woman arched an eyebrow at Ama's request. "Well...if that's what it takes to keep you coming back, I think I could give it a shot." When Ama decided to get cleaned up, Jane ran a single finger slowly up her slit, parting her lower lips slightly, before raising it to point to the bathroom, a lascivious smile on her face.

Entering the bathroom, Ama found a tub with a shower head above it. After she had started bathing, finding the water to be fairly warm, she heard a groan and a creak from the next room over. Seemed like Jane was finally getting up. She heard the woman stagger in her direction before she made it into the bathroom. Jane pushed the curtain aside before boldly stepping into the shower. "I've decided that since it was your idea, you should be the one to shave my pussy." After letting the water soak her for a bit, she handed a razor over to Ama. "Well Salina? Ready to do this?" She sat down in the tub and spread her legs for the sexy half elf in the bath with her.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ama grinned Jane was such a slut already she hardly had any work to do in getting her to the proper state. "Mmmmhhh I like what I see." Reaching up to grab the razor from Jane Ama gave the girls sex a nice lick. Watching Jane's expression Ama smiled and continued to lick the girls sex till her juices where running. After getting her nice and wetAma began to spread the love juices all around the area making sure she didn't miss one spot. "I think your gonna love the feel of this when your done. Make sure you try it out later humm." Moving Jane into a comfortable position she began to use the razor starting with the outer most section of hair she made slow passes being sure to tease the quivering pussy whenever she could.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Jane groaned happily as Ama began her rather unique shaving service. As skilled as she was, it was not a difficult job for Ama to do, shaving Jane's pussy bald without any nicks or razor burns.

"Mmmm....I will definitely try it out later, I'm already a fan!" When she was completely smooth down there, Jane didn't move, instead just letting the water run over her. "I think I'm pretty comfortable here, I may stay here for a bit." She winked at Ama and let the demon do what she would, be it pleasure her some more, or perhaps give her a show as she showered.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ama smiled at Jane and stood to kiss her letting the shower water run over the both of them while her empty hand moved in to start fingering Jane quickly bringing the woman to orgasm. "Thats to remember me by." With that done and said Ama finished her shower and got out drying her self and blowing the woman a kiss before getting dressed and heading to work and changing in a secluded spot away from prying eyes.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Groaning lustily as Ama brought her to orgasm, Jane sunk down a little further in the tub. "Oh I think I have plenty to remember you by. Put do come back and give me some more, today, tomorrow, every day if you want. Still got some toys you haven't tried out yet..." Jane gave a tired, though rather lusty wave as Ama left while she laid in the tub and let the shower water wash over her.

Once again, Ama was able to shift unmolested in an alley near the store. Walking in, she was once again faced with the beaming face of Claire. "Oh good morning Amy! I hope you're ready for another shift! Did you have a good night?"

It seemed she had come back around to her natural, bubbly self yesterday, seemingly unfazed by their seemingly odd bouts of closeness and almost-intimacy that had occurred the day before. Though if Ama were to rekindle it... There was the matter of the party in two days after all, she may want Claire in a more...open frame of mind by then...

Jane takes 70 corruption

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ama smiled brightly and ran up to Claire and gave her a big hug. "Im ready for anything!" Ama quickly broke the hug and moved over to the register. "Will I be working here today or do you want me to do something else?" Ama kept her tone light trying slip a few suggestive words into Claire's thoughts during her normal conversation.