What's new

New Day for a Succubus (ranger) GMed by sturm

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: New Day for a Succubus (ranger) GMed by sturm

While Claire definitely needed the hug and enjoyed the touch of the demon, her response was hesitant at first. "Well...I mean..." Falling silent as Ama lead her up the stairs, she listened to Ama while she cleaned the makeup off her face. "I...yes, it felt great, all of it. It's just so...wrong, so taboo. Which makes it feel even better at the time, but afterwards...But doing it in public, you're right it did turn me on, a lot."

The shopkeeper let Ama undress her, listening to her talk about the goddess Amasael. "I don't know that I've ever heard about her before. She sounds lovely though, do you go to any sort of religious services for her? I think I'd like to go with you if you go."

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Im not surprised I only heard about her while I've been traveling. I'm not even sure how big her following is." Ama finished wiping the rest of the makeup off Claire before checking the water. "In you go do you have any bubble bath or candles? It might help you relax." Ama had filled the tube fairly shallow so if Claire drifted off she was at no risk of drowning. The water steamed as she searched slightly for the items in question.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Claire smiled weakly, nodding towards a cabinet where Ama was able to quickly find the bubble soap and a couple of sweet-scented candles. The stress seemed to melt off Claire as she lay down in the bath water, breathing in the scent of the candles and lounging about in the bubbles. "Thank you Amy. You're a dear, you know that?"

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ama just smiled and stroked the side of her head letting the candles and warm water do their tricks. "You relax I'll make you some lunch for when you done relaxing." Kissing Claire on the head Ama headed down to Claire's kitchen and looked about. Surprisingly Ama had become a fairly good cook after spending almost two years as a cook due to a contract she had with an old infirm man who liked big tited woman. In the end the man died of natural causes and she had been rather disappointed that she had to leave with out claiming his soul still it was her masters debt apparently so she served her time vowing never to anger him again.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Come back up when you're done!" Claire called after Ama. "I think I'll take my lunch in the tub today!" She gave a light laugh. It seemed like the relaxing bath Ama had whipped up was already working wonders for the woman.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Bath food humm." This request actually stumped Ama for a little while as the concept of eating during a bath had never come up. Deciding on fruit selection with maybe some cheese and wine Ama moved quickly to prepare it. Hopefully Claire had some fruit on hand as well as cheese. After getting the ingredients together Ama sliced the fruit into sections and cut up some cheese before pouring a glass of wine for her concubine. When that was done she headed up the stairs to the bath and presented the lunch for Claire. "Tada!" Sure it wasn't cooked but it was easy to reach and eat while otherwise occupied.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Oh yummy! This looks wonderful Amy!" Claire leaned forward and snagged a few pieces of fruit and sipped the wine. Then she looked up at Ama with a cute expression, saying, "You know...this tub feels a little empty..." She scooted forward a little and gestured to the space she had created in the bubblebath behind her. "Maybe you'd like to join me? I'd love the company..."

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Slipping out of her cloth Ama joined Claire in the tub. Thankfully it wasn't to full and the girls sat in the warm sudsy water with ease. "Ohhh this dose feel nice glad you talked me into it." Ama smiled as she moved her toe's closer to Claire's sex awaiting the right moment to strike.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Claire yawned in a relaxed manner and stretched, extending her arms over her head and arching her back. This raised her pussy somewhat and extended it towards Ama slightly, presenting a perfect target for the sneaky succubus.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ama grinned and moved her foot to intercept the pussy brushing along the outer folds with her toes likely bringing a startled gasp from Claire. "Oops sorry love." Ama grin told the truth though and it would not be mistaken for an accident.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The touch did indeed bring a startled gasp from Claire's lips. "Oh don't worry about it, this tub is nice and cozy that way," she replied to Ama's apology. She settled back down in the tub,but after a few moments, she slipped her leg over the offending foot, herding it back towards her nethers. "Oh come now, surely you aren't done now, are you? That party may have worn me out, but there's now way it was enough for you!"

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Smiling Ama let Claire move her foot closer to her sex till it touched. Wiggling her toe proved awkward and far less stimulating than she would have wished. "Oh I'm a very energetic girl." Setting up in the tub and moving so she was on her knees Ama cupped her sud covered breasts. "Im gonna get all wrinkly if I stay in here to much longer. But I think its worth the risk." Sinking back down Ama's new position placed her face to face with Claire with only her head and upper part of her torso out of the water. Her hands hidden in the soapy water had quickly moved to stimulate Claire's neathers. "Im a talented girl but I find my fingers are for more dextrous for this type of play." Smiling more Ama slipped one finger into Claire's sex.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There was an expectant look in Claire's eyes making it clear she was eagerly awaiting Ama's next moves. "I know you are, silly, my poor, pussy tingles every time I think about you..." She giggled and wiggled her hips in a teasing anticipation of what was about to come. "I'm sure this will be worth the risk of wrinkles Amy..." As the finger slid into her pussy, Claire let out a slow, persistent moan, gently grinding her hips against Ama's hand. "Keep going...please..."

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ama kissed Claire as she began to slowly push and pull out of the submerged sex. Getting a good rhythm going she began to add fingers one by one. "You like it?" Of course she liked it but Ama had something else in mind but she didn't want to scare Claire to much.

Kissing the woman's neck Ama bit her leaving a little bruise while she used her hand to pump into Claire furiously. Water had started to slosh out of the bath as Ama pumped away at Claire. So lost in the sensation that Ama almost lost control and took Claire with both her cock and tail. Thankfully Claire's nails digging into her back brought the succubus back from the brink of exposing her true nature.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Even though water was splashing up and out of the tub, Claire didn't stop bucking her hips, too lost in the pleasure to care, or to respond to Ama's words or her bite beyond a louder moan of arousal. As Ama managed to not reveal herself and plunder Claire, the shopkeeper rode out Ama's hand to orgasm. She lay back in the tub, panting. "That was...wonderful...so worth the wrinkles..."

Gains 25 corruption, now at 75

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ama panted as well resting a moment she was all wound up now. Getting back to her side of the tub Ama let her theighs open up snaking a hand down to her own sex and began to rube and play with it not caring that Claire saw her doing as such. "Ummm your so sweet Claire but you left me in a lurch.... I'm so horny now." Ama was openly masturbating in front of Claire hoping the girl would take the bait.

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After taking a moment to recover from her orgasm, and getting hopelessly aroused by the sight of Ama diddling herself in the process, Claire grinned playfully and slowly slid over to Ama. "Well I think I'd love to help you out. We can make our own little offering to Amasael if you like?" She began to work several fingers in and out of Ama's pussy, as well as rubbing her clit with a thumb. She still needed work, but she had certainly been practicing these past few days.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ama grinned "Lets sense we are already in perfect condition." As Claire entered her with her fingers Ama gasped and pulled the girl closer. "By the lady of lust your getting better every day Claire." Ama bucked her hips against the fingers quickly soaking Claire's hand in her fem juice. It was honest praise Claire had indeed been getting better and it was starting to show. "Oh my godDEss lady of lust prAISE to you. Please AHHccept your humble worshipers OFFfering." Ama could hardly keep words straight in her mouth as Claire plundered her depths. It was time to reward Claire for her diligent work. "C-C-Claire s-s-s-somthing is happenininining!" Just as she reached orgasm Ama grew her cock causing it to explode its load into the air raining spunk down on top of them. Panting happily she let Claire get a good look at the prick which she had made extra thick and long for the shop keeper. "It must be a gift from the Goddess. Its so hard Claire... what should we do?"

OP
sturm

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OOC:
That made me laugh, wasn't expecting that at all! +1XP for you!

It was fair to say that Ama's move caught Claire completely by surprise. She just sat there, her face and torso splattered with the lusty demon's spunk, trying to come to terms with what had occurred. "I...what..? How? Is it...real?" Claire poked at the throbbing length hesitantly a few times to ascertain that it was in fact real. The shopkeeper licked some spunk from the corner of her mouth before grinning. "Amasael be praised! It's a miracle! I guess she gave it to you meaning for you to use it!" Claire abruptly jumped out of the tub, dragging Ama out as well. She toweled the two of them off for a second before practically flying with Ama to the bedroom. "Something like this calls for a proper fucking. Amy, honey I want you to claim me with your divinely gifted dick. I want your seed in me. We have to give praise and thanks to Amasael for this gift." With that, Claire bent over the bed, wiggling her ass to Ama, begging for her to take her with her rod. "Praise be to Amasael!"

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ama's cock strained as Claire wiped her down the impressive shaft throbbing. Claire it seemed couldn't keep her eyes off it as she ran into the bedroom jumping on the bed. "Praise be to Amasael" Ama mimed Claire's words a dark glee filling her. 'Praise to me indeed!' Stroking the shaft a few times Ama lined herself up to Claire. "Are you ready Claire?" Feeling the hot sex so close to her throbbing cock Ama almost thrusted in without permission. Waiting for the consent Ama ran the cock up and down Claire's slit soaking it in her juices after all she didn't want to hurt her. With permission granted Ama slowly slide the cock home inch by inch stretching Claire out and grabbing her waist to have something to hold onto. "Your so tight. Its..its going so deep. Goddess Amasael thank you!" Ama let out a moan at the tight confines as she went as deep as she could with out hurting Claire. Panting and letting Claire feel the massive shaft in her a moment Ama slapped Claire's ass. "L-Lets get this p-party going" starting out slow Ama began to thrust in and out of Claire with the massive prick loving the tight confines of Claire's pussy. Quickly getting into rhythm Ama soon sped up and invoked some of her abilities to make this a fuck Claire would remember for a good long while.

Powers being used.
Rhythm X=5: Rhythm: While penetrated (or penetrating) in a hole other than the mouth, the character may take an additional 2X Pleasure each round. Any creatures penetrating them take an additional 3X Pleasure per round, so long as they would take pleasure from the penetration in the first place. The maximum value of X is 5.

Deny Release: Choosing not to drain