What's new

ADV [Neronite ] milftoon beach

MadNinja

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: milftoon beach

How do you unlock the 'History of Sizan' scene?
History of Sizan i think is in Indian MILF house, wierd book or something like that on the night stand near her bed.
im stuck.. how can i get swimsuit? sirs...
You get the swimsuit from the dummy in your sister's room. I suppose you have noticed the clothes on the dummy change every time you enter the room, when you see the dummy is wearing a blue swimsuit click use or take on it.

Last edited:

Jacka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am stuck. I have all items. But the cook don't let me in the backroom. She need a proof that i am the son of his father. Where can i get this. Or must i play the game from the beginning and don't from a save game?

Thanks

sry for my bad english

MadNinja

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am stuck. I have all items. But the cook don't let me in the backroom. She need a proof that i am the son of his father. Where can i get this. Or must i play the game from the beginning and don't from a save game?

Thanks

sry for my bad english
Try using Business Cards on her, I suppose that's what you have to do, never had this problem myself, so I'm not sure :confused:

vimmers

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks

sry for my bad english
same problem here and i use v3.99

Mr.4Finger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The funny is that, i can't play anything after v3.48. I'v got a message of " AppName: milftoonbeachv3.99.exe Appver: 1.0.0.1 ModName: milftoonbeachv3.99.exe ModVer: 1.0.0.1 Offset: 002d5884". From every version after v3.48. I wonder if that are someone, who has played this on Win Xp, and go'it to work.

Sorry for my English, but it not my first language.

JamesOBrian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello!

Would also like to request a link to the game!
Thank you!

MadNinja

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The funny is that, i can't play anything after v3.48. I'v got a message of " AppName: milftoonbeachv3.99.exe Appver: 1.0.0.1 ModName: milftoonbeachv3.99.exe ModVer: 1.0.0.1 Offset: 002d5884". From every version after v3.48. I wonder if that are someone, who has played this on Win Xp, and go'it to work.

Sorry for my English, but it not my first language.
Well I use Windows 7 for my primary OS, but I have several virtual machines. One of them with Windows XP SP3 and the game runs without any problems on it. Try updating video card drivers, re-install DirectX 9.0c, re-install Microsoft Visual C++ 2008, 2010 and 2012 runtime libraries (vcredist_x86), (re)install Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5, check for Windows updates (yes, I know support for XP ended in April this year, but there might be something), uninstall (delete) other versions of the game and... that's pretty much all I can think of right now with the information you provided :).

supermans

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone send me in MP the save of the version 3.92 after indian mom? i want play only last part, thanks in advance

Mr.4Finger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well I use Windows 7 for my primary OS, but I have several virtual machines. One of them with Windows XP SP3 and the game runs without any problems on it. Try updating video card drivers, re-install DirectX 9.0c, re-install Microsoft Visual C++ 2008, 2010 and 2012 runtime libraries (vcredist_x86), (re)install Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5, check for Windows updates (yes, I know support for XP ended in April this year, but there might be something), uninstall (delete) other versions of the game and... that's pretty much all I can think of right now with the information you provided :).
Thanks MadNinja!!!
A tried to re-install everything, but it's not work. Net Framework 4.5, diden't work to install on my computer. But i can play v3.57, who don't work before. But it don't matter, i talk to a friend today, who have an computer, he will sell to me very cheap, with Win7 on. When i have that one, i shell use dynamite on this one:D.......

Have a nice day: Mr.4Finger....

SanSifu

Reputation score

Version 1 is the beach
Version 2 is the ship
Version 3 is the hometown.

All season, walkthrough give me please......

Klonosz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game is close itself after a short time. Someone is familiar with this to tell me what can i do to fix it?:confused:

MadNinja

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks MadNinja!!!
A tried to re-install everything, but it's not work. Net Framework 4.5, diden't work to install on my computer. But i can play v3.57, who don't work before. But it don't matter, i talk to a friend today, who have an computer, he will sell to me very cheap, with Win7 on. When i have that one, i shell use dynamite on this one:D.......

Have a nice day: Mr.4Finger....
Yeah, I forgot to add, your video card must support OpenGL 2.0 minimum to run the game after version 3.57 (if I'm not mistaken), which is any video card from Nvidia GeForce 4 Series and ATi Radeon 9000/X300/X500/X600 onwards :). But you could have something older, I never asked for your system specs. Glad you are getting a newer PC though. Good Luck!

The game is close itself after a short time. Someone is familiar with this to tell me what can i do to fix it?:confused:
There are many things that can cause that (game is mega buggy), check out the game LOG, maybe there is some indication for the problem there. You can post it here, or PM me. If there is anything in it that I can help you with, I will. The game LOG is located in:

For Windows 7 (Vista and 8 I presume as well):
Code:
C:\Users\"your user name"\AppData\Local\Milftoon\The Beach\messages.log
For Windows XP:
Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\"your user name"\Local Settings\Application Data\Milftoon\The Beach\messages.log

Last edited: