What's new

ADV [Neronite ] milftoon beach

Hiro

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: milftoon beach

Can't give items to sister ! ....
you had the same problem as me, I forgot to mentioned the sister before giving him the image of Dad. Unfortunately, you have to start well and chat with her before giving her anything at all

Can anyone help me, i can't seem to get the serynge, i investigate the Book but all it says is "seems alright"
you have to get the drill and use the robot for electric wire in the storage room, combine them, go down the hall, the plug into the outlet behind the dresser, restore power in the fuse box, take the drill, use in the room on the left of the post office, use the hole, a scene will take place between the father and the mother, then you come back on the boy, and you find yourself with a credit card, use the pc, go to internet, using credit cards on the pub and then get the package in the mailbox, and you get the sting

sorry for my bad english

Last edited:

jackass88

Reputation score

you had the same problem as me, I forgot to mentioned the sister before giving him the image of Dad. Unfortunately, you have to start well and chat with her before giving her anything at all

you have to get the drill and use the robot for electric wire in the storage room, combine them, go down the hall, the plug into the outlet behind the dresser, restore power in the fuse box, take the drill, use in the room on the left of the post office, use the hole, a scene will take place between the father and the mother, then you come back on the boy, and you find yourself with a credit card, use the pc, go to internet, using credit cards on the pub and then get the package in the mailbox, and you get the sting

sorry for my bad english
Sorry Hiro my mistake, i meant the needle you get after the indian milf from the book of Sizan

Hiro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ha, ok, then you simply use the book and normally after displaying the book, he notices the needle

not investigate, but use

Last edited:

cipcea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im fixing the bike, talk to her, give her mushrooms, she starts to exercise, i'm takeing the phone, make a picture in the hallway, print it, talk again, give her the photo and when im trying to give her de oil cap or pencil .... doesn;t work. ://///

Hiro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Says the boy when you talk with the sister?

you forget to use condoms pierce?

onoxlol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So my save is right after the sister scene. I take the left road and when I interact with any of the house doors, he just says 'this doesn't work idiot' the road also seems to be a dead end.... how do you get to the office??

onoxlol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks I got it. For anyone else getting problems keep clicking till your character carry s on moving as it seems the he gets stuck after the 4th house, making you think its the end of the street.

jackass88

Reputation score

ha, ok, then you simply use the book and normally after displaying the book, he notices the needle

not investigate, but use
Use it nothing happens, supposedly it opens the book and inside is the needle, yet nothing

jackass88

Reputation score

Yup already checked it, maybe i'll start from scratch maybe then, still trying though, anyway thanks

Hiro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I tried several more times, each time I have, either after recovering, after receiving a condom, after giving the picture of the father, I have always been, I think you have a bug :/

Systek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a bug :<

Version: 3.92

Map: Beach
When i use Water Weel on Maintenance Guy, so freeze the Text :(
Anyone same problem? or can me anyone help to fix?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Did they release new codes? I'm not able to access the game on this version. Everytime I click the white button to generate the random string, in order to see the corresponding code, afterwards when I input the code it just keeps poping up windows...

Edit* Lol... nvm I didn't notice the .txt file with the new codes that comes along the game ...

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry for double post, but I have a new question.

Where's the left road??? I can't find it anywhere

Hiro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

once you leave the house is to the left of the mailbox

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

once you leave the house is to the left of the mailbox
I thought as much, but I can't go anywhere from there... I also noticed I can't save the game after the sister scene, I think I have a bugged version .............
May anyone send me a link with a freaking bug free version of this?

Edit* Ok I got it, I think the bugs come from installing the new versions on the same folder as the previous ones. I just removed the previous versions of the game and it's working fine!

Last edited:

Hiro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ha, that's good to know for this bug

Last edited: