What's new

RPG Patreon Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [Nerion] Fountain of Mana

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Fountain of Mana - English H-Game New version DEC20 OUT!

hey does this ver ends after i talk with that commander and he hands those papers about some stuff which he tells to return em back to that merchant .. ?? not sure m pretty stuck after that part :confused:

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Love where this is going.

Can't wait to see the kids reaction when she ascends/descends the ladder without panties on. Let alone all the other fun situations that may arise.

Not sure if I missed something either, but having gone about the story I think I found a dead end.

Went to the bar the same night after the Scouting party, got groped by the men, then was forced to sleep. Next day went to the Herbalist, and got told to come back the following day, had to find the useless friend at the lake to end that night.

Next day I went to the Town hall to file a complaint, and seem to be stuck in that night as that took the whole day. Not sure how to end the night or anything like that. Just a heads up in case it is a dead end.

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is this intentional?
Is this the goblin in the walkthrough?
If so, is it really un-interactable?

Attachments

OP
Nerion2

Nerion2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

AExMachina:
Yes, game has slow start but hopefully in next releases there will be more.

torkenstiem:
It's a bit early to talk about end game. But there will be definitely few routes depending on player choices.

imstilldreaming:
Can you tell me more? Did you get any message? I think you were just very unlucky...

Demonex:
Thanks!

MAAK:
Game does not have definitive ending. you can get as fas as day 4. See walkthrough.

karmaldia:
You probably missed event with Marienne. Nothing special. Talk to her during day, select right option (Talk about Ravy) and talk to her during the night.

Sayathing11:
He was supposed to disappear after the battle... How did it happen? Why only one of them? There are 3 goblins there and only one is visible? I don't know why... You won the battle with goblins, right?

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

AExMachina:

Sayathing11:
He was supposed to disappear after the battle... How did it happen? Why only one of them? There are 3 goblins there and only one is visible? I don't know why... You won the battle with goblins, right?
Well.. its my fault xD
But i dont know if its really intentional, but considering that its un-interactable,maybe its a bug?
I never fought the trolls when i was with Thom since i try to avoid the walkthrough before playing it myself, Maybe this is the Culprit?

OP
Nerion2

Nerion2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ah now I get it. Thx, I will fix it soon.
And yes, I recommend playing without walkthrough, more fun that way.

Demonex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I found the others goblins stuck in a corner of the map, apparently happens when you meet them in an advanced stage of the game

LFox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So two questions how often will you release a new version for backers and when is the next backer version coming out?

OP
Nerion2

Nerion2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Demonex:
Dang, I thought that it was good hiding place for them, looks like not good enough.

LFox: I will release new versions as soon as possible. I don't wanna rush it. I don't know yet when it will be. I want to add a lot of content but I don't have checklist yet. I will tell you estimated release date when I'll be ready.

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

yes nerion i went till the 4th day when that captain gives those papers to deliver to that merchant dude after that nothing so i mean is that the last quest on this ver .. ?? :)

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yes nerion i went till the 4th day when that captain gives those papers to deliver to that merchant dude after that nothing so i mean is that the last quest on this ver .. ?? :)
Yes.

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What's the third way to get info from the trader rep?

I've shown my panties and I've read his mind, but drinking seems to do nothing for that event, and I can't figure out what I'm missing.

skareques

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi!! played the game and finished the current version...and i must say that i like it... this games has much potential, please keep working on it...merry christmas. :D

LFox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

LFox: I will release new versions as soon as possible. I don't wanna rush it. I don't know yet when it will be. I want to add a lot of content but I don't have checklist yet. I will tell you estimated release date when I'll be ready.
Fair enough, take your time the last thing we want is a rushed buggy game.

OP
Nerion2

Nerion2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Merry Christmas everyone.

Trin182:
It's just a variation. Try different outfit. Well, there is just one think you can change there right now.

skareques
Thanks.

immahnoob

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is a great game, I don't know why, even though the art isn't that nice to me, I still enjoyed it a lot.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

One suggestion I'd have is that it's easy to miss what the charm does - if you're already facing the right direction, it has no effect.
Perhaps spin her around once before pointing the right direction? That way it's more obvious "Look. You're now facing the right way!"

Other than that, nice update (still talking about the 20th release, for those confused - just got here late).
I didn't really find anything, just ran into trouble at the end:
I assume there's only a few triggers that move you evening->night (pond, bar? talking to ela?) so once you run through them all, there's no way to get back to the day, and I missed some triggers there.
I also can't seem to trigger Ela's bathing conversation, and Marielle just doesn't say anything - just turns around instantly, as if she has a conversation set with no text...
Anyhow, might be good for testing to initially have a debug option to reset time-of-day, though I'm not sure how much that would break.

OP
Nerion2

Nerion2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the suggestion.

If you talk to Ela few times (at night in the tower, with her parents in town and read mind of chamberlain) then you can invite her to swim. In next version you will actually go there.

Damn, I made a mistake in the walkthrough... Marienne not Ela can wait for you in the yard...

Can you tell me what happened when Marienne has blank conversation?

Ways to turn day into evening:
-go with the scouting party
-find frost weed and take it to herbalist
-report bad guys in the townhall

Ways to turn evening into night:
-Find Thom in the forest
-Met guys in the bar
-Talk with Marienne at night.

As you can see there is same amount of events that change day into evening and day into night. You can probably get stuck if you do some events in the wrong order.

immahnoob

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, I have a question for you.

Are there going to be corruption elements?

I mean, if there are, is it event based or based on a parameter like "lewdness"?

If you want me to explain myself, by "event based", I mean like what game from OneOne1 tend to do. Corruption matters when proceeding through specific linear events. While most games that use "parameters", tend to let you get to a number and then have repeatable events, e.g. prostitution or like VH does it, giving up.

If not, I'm asking if it's possible for you to introduce these type of things.