What's new

ACT [nekonomeme] Lab - Still Alive ねこのめめっ

Fumos

Reputation score
Re: Lab - Still Alive ねこのめめっ (nekonomeme)

I just downloaded this yesterday, and for some reason, all the sprites are blurry. I've tried having a search around, but it would seem nobody else has this problem.
Could anyone help me find a solution to this?

Last edited:

Johannason

Lurker
Reputation score

I just downloaded this yesterday, and for some reason, all the sprites are blurry. I've tried having a search around, but it would seem nobody else has this problem.
Could anyone help me find a solution to this?
Had this problem myself--it was my display drivers. Not that they weren't up-to-date... being the latest version was, in fact, the problem.
I don't recommend that you do this unless you're sure of what you're doing, but I uninstalled my ATI drivers and have been running off of default without complaints.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Would be nice to see more updates and CG's for this although I think it would be better if it was made as a part 2 so Lab-The Escape so the maker could bring in previous and new enemies that have been changed. Because I feel like messing with the game other than bug fixing wouldn't really be good while making a new one allows the maker to make the final boss have more than one CG and implement some things that they've found out about.

lordloxi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey guys. i know i may be a bit late about this but ive looked through his entire blog and there were a bunch more enemies than the saves in this thread. does anybody have a complete complete save? or are the saves in this thread complete as it can be?

ijama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey guys. i know i may be a bit late about this but ive looked through his entire blog and there were a bunch more enemies than the saves in this thread. does anybody have a complete complete save? or are the saves in this thread complete as it can be?
Uhh I think the new enemies are just ideas. I don't think they have been implemented yet

RyonaMasta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Everytime I clicked on this thread, I was hoping the author can add different game over CGs to the game along with a gallery :D

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This has got to be the worst blog when it comes to Google translate. he types so much that I can never tell what exactly happened or what the status is on the game's update, or if he's releasing a sequel.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There is a gallery type function in game, you still have to do a bit of running around in it though.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone able to figure out what's happening with a possible sequel or updates to this?

Manly5000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey all... dumb question but is there any way to edit this game or at least pull/change sprites from the actbin and actstr files? Was thinking about making some modifications to some of the sex scenes and can't figure out how to either pull the game up in IG Maker, or open the data files.

:cool:

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey all... dumb question but is there any way to edit this game or at least pull/change sprites from the actbin and actstr files? Was thinking about making some modifications to some of the sex scenes and can't figure out how to either pull the game up in IG Maker, or open the data files.

:cool:
haven't tried it with this game, but you can usually rip graphics from *.actbin with the "dragon unpacker". I did so with "adventure of kai" and "unholy sanctuary". I don't know if you can put them back into the actbin though, but since the developer made the actbin in the first place, it should be possible.

Manly5000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the suggestion but it gave me the error "no driver could load this file" when I tried to open in dragon unpacker.... actually it does that for UnHoly Sanctuary files too. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks for the suggestion but it gave me the error "no driver could load this file" when I tried to open in dragon unpacker.... actually it does that for UnHoly Sanctuary files too. What am I doing wrong?
try the dragon unpacker VERS 5.6.2 or the latest with a HyperRipper.
The hyperripper inside the DU is what unpacks the actbins.

Makesure there are no japanese characters between the file paths

Manly5000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got it, thank you! I had to take the hyphens out of the filename for it to open. Got them extracted now.

Now if I could just figure out how to add files to the archive once it's open in Dragon!

Leatroh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

still no update yet? bec I cant understand what he wrote there and translator sucks

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

apparently he made a new character there is a image on his blog

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A new update on the blog:

From what I can make out of autotranslate,
he's decided that the sequel will not be a side-scroller,
but rather a diabolo-esque omnidirectional run-and-slasher,
with lots of grinding levels to collect better gear.
He's posted some preview images of his new protagonist 3D model,
which will have adjustable hairstyle in game.

He's also pretty excited that with that model, he can now get a 3d-printed version of the character.

Yes, I am aware of the date, just figured I'd play along :p

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I hate April Fools

He's been working on updates for the original game for some time now. At least, that's what it seems like he's been doing. He makes such lengthy entries that it's hard to tell what he's even saying with Translate.

But anyway, he's released animations and enemy concepts steadily since about a month after the game came out initially. Do we even know if and when an update is coming out?

DrJackel666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

really enjoyed this game better then I expected.

Theecchiguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Small update... Seems he has upgraded the program he uses to make the game to 2.5