What's new

ACT [nekonomeme] Lab - Still Alive ねこのめめっ

Starke

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Lab - Still Alive ねこのめめっ (nekonomeme)

Thanks for the review, +repped

However you forgot Adventures of Anise (RJ101211) which was definitely one of my favorites.

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Personally I mainly played this game for the vore. Really wish there were more sprite based vore games around.

RyonaMasta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game only needs game over CG to be complete ;)

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

In that light, I would actually support this artist once the game is released on English dlsite, considering this is his first game and there's probably future improvement to his skills.
It has been on the English DL site since last Wednesday.

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This game only needs game over CG to be complete ;)
And a bunch of other things.
The author still didn't add all h-animations yet (example: maggots, one of the things I looked forward to)

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Do you need to finish the game before you can use the CG Omake-puter?

Edit: The answer is yes.

Fun little game, decent variety of enemies.
Gameplay is a bit short and easy though, you probably won't loose unless you want to. I'd recommend playing on hard mode first, then do normal if thats too hard.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damnnnn this is selling well. It's in the top 3 over the last week. Go developer guy, go! I still haven't played it because I wanted to buy it legit. Tis hard to wait.

warlord42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A truly great game. I was especially surprised when I saw quite some vore scenes and even a dog/beastility scene. I wish there were more games like this. Enjoyed it from beginning to the end.

Plopinou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is a sprite sex enthusiast's wet dream, loved every second of it. Sure, it didn't have any CG, but I am not that much into CG unless it is animated or exceptionally well-drawn, so I didn't mind one bit.

The CG-omake option unlocked in the end is one very cool option. Get to sexy bits instantly, I like that, and the traditional monster gallery option is still there anyway, sweet.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

anybody else got an error message at the slime boss, that said "failed to obtain a sprite"? or is it just me
I didn't see such an error.And I've already completed the game.
Try to re-extract the game,and transfer the savegame,and see if the error persists.

Seis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I got that error too but it was a one-time thing. Thankfully there's a save point before every boss.

This game is really good if you're looking for an action-platformer with good gameplay. An in-game map, clothing removal (aside from the death scenes), and more scenes in the boss fights (especially the final boss) would've made it a lot better though. I wish after beating the game you could unlock the girl boss as a playable character and/or playing naked. There's really no replay value which is a shame because it's a pretty good game otherwise.

lolfro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The best H-game i have ever played in a while, definitely worth the money to buy.

AxelTheCrimson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got a completed save? My save file got corrupted somehow before the last area and i just can't bring myself to redo everything lol.

gropesofwrath

Reputation score

I got the slide and the high jump, but the first "Works" slot is still empty. What gives? I missed something, didn't I? :p

RandomGuy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nah, slide is the first one you get and high jump is the second.

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Really. Actually what I got 1st in my "Work slot" is High Jump, 2nd the Double Jump, 3rd the Slide and for the last is Poison Bottle when you finish the game.

By the way, what's the use of Poison Bottle?

Denmu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Really. Actually what I got 1st in my "Work slot" is High Jump, 2nd the Double Jump, 3rd the Slide and for the last is Poison Bottle when you finish the game.

By the way, what's the use of Poison Bottle?
When used it brings you down to 10 HP

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Heck! What kind of item is that. I guess it uses for some extra difficulty for the game, specially on Hard Mode "which totally drains your life faster".

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Heck! What kind of item is that. I guess it uses for some extra difficulty for the game, specially on Hard Mode "which totally drains your life faster".
You also get the item after beating the game, right next to the teleporter that takes you to the rooms with every monster from the game...makes it easy to view the lose animations without going through 500+ hp.