What's new

RPG [ Nekomakura Soft] [ ねこまくらsoft ] DRAGON SLAVE -Disgraced Heroess- Complete Edition / DRAGON SLAVE~屈辱の女勇者~ (RE102820) (RJ102820)

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: DRAGON SLAVE~屈辱の女勇者~

darn this looks pretty good but i really need it in English i also play at least 70% for the story.
and i have not gotten AGTH or ITH with atlas yet.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeah, unfortunately I also haven't had any luck with getting it to hook properly to AGTH, so there may be no way to get it translated unless someone does it manually.

Though the game itself is pretty well made; the mana system is unique and I like the variety of outfits you can wear.

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For Hookers you can also Try ITH some people say its better then AGTH or at least capable of hooking some things AGTH doesn't

or dreamaker
go on youtube and search
Translating RPGMaker Games as a Team - with DreaMaker and Google Documents
The method seems to work for Rpg maker 2000,2003 and Vx games
does not work with ACE or Wolf

sorry the site wont let me post links yet :( hope that was useful

malroth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get the Maho-Shoujo outfit to enter the temple in the northern ocean?

Dirtyxmind

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello!

I am playing this game right now... i already got all H-Events (Thanks to the great walktrought posted ;) )... Still, i have 2 questions:

01) Where i can get the last accesory (3-1)? I think it's a Rope... the walktrought saids something about a 'Torturer with a Mace', but that guy drops the 'Slave Collar' (Red collar 2-3)... (NEVERMIND, I FOUND IT :) )

02) How i can get the titles 10th and 18th (From Up - Down) that i am missing at the Status page (Check image attached)?

Thanks for your kind attention!

Edit: I Found the Rope... It's dropped for the 'Master Ninja' enemy at the Final Dungeon.

Attachments

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello!

I am playing this game right now... i already got all H-Events (Thanks to the great walktrought posted ;) )... Still, i have 2 questions:

01) Where i can get the last accesory (3-1)? I think it's a Rope... the walktrought saids something about a 'Torturer with a Mace', but that guy drops the 'Slave Collar' (Red collar 2-3)... (NEVERMIND, I FOUND IT :) )

02) How i can get the titles 10th and 18th (From Up - Down) that i am missing at the Status page (Check image attached)?

Thanks for your kind attention!

Edit: I Found the Rope... It's dropped for the 'Master Ninja' enemy at the Final Dungeon.
masturbation over 100 and prostitution get 10k

sul86

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i'm stuck :\
i followed everything in guide
but when i reach the second town pass throw the arch so i return to the man and woman in prison and i accept > in order to have a scene>
but nothing happend and im stuck here :\
bug :\ ?

Reputation score

i'm stuck :\
i followed everything in guide
but when i reach the second town pass throw the arch so i return to the man and woman in prison and i accept > in order to have a scene>
but nothing happend and im stuck here :\
bug :\ ?
I think you have to be wearing the bloomers (PE uniform) outfit to get a scene. It should be written in the guide.

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

is their any translation being done for this?
really tho i need to start practicing if i am able to do it i would love to work on a few.their are many interesting looking games. that would be epic if only in English hentai and normal alike LD.

sul86

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

stuck again the guy in pub in the third city
he dont offer a job for me @@
:\ ? i wear everything in the guide

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Two questions:

1. What exactly is the H meter in the top right? I guess it's just MP?
2. How do you get the scenes at the brothel? I followed the walkthrough and tried getting a lot of GOR scenes, but those don't seem to work anymore.

EDIT: 3. How do you masturbate? It doesn't seem to work anywhere.

Last edited:

Khonza

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Two questions:

1. What exactly is the H meter in the top right? I guess it's just MP?
2. How do you get the scenes at the brothel? I followed the walkthrough and tried getting a lot of GOR scenes, but those don't seem to work anymore.

EDIT: 3. How do you masturbate? It doesn't seem to work anywhere.
1. Yep it's MP and how horny you are. Basically you get more MP by raising your lewdness.
2. For the first scene (boob-job) you need quite some lewdness, then talk to the dude in the suit who "employs" you. Following scenes are gained by repeating those scenes till you are told you can go further.
3. First masturbation scene is in the Ladies Room in the 2nd City. You need a pretty full H-Meter. Do it there a few times and you get the dildo scene unlocked. A bit later and you can masturbate in the open (world map). Further masturbation leads to unlocking public masturbation, (nearly?) everywhere. Didn't get the 3rd scene myself yet.

BTW does anyone know where to get the 2nd piercing (other than nipple). In the guide it says there should be a labia piercing around somewhere. Can't find it though.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

1. Yep it's MP and how horny you are. Basically you get more MP by raising your lewdness.
2. For the first scene (boob-job) you need quite some lewdness, then talk to the dude in the suit who "employs" you. Following scenes are gained by repeating those scenes till you are told you can go further.
3. First masturbation scene is in the Ladies Room in the 2nd City. You need a pretty full H-Meter. Do it there a few times and you get the dildo scene unlocked. A bit later and you can masturbate in the open (world map). Further masturbation leads to unlocking public masturbation, (nearly?) everywhere. Didn't get the 3rd scene myself yet.

BTW does anyone know where to get the 2nd piercing (other than nipple). In the guide it says there should be a labia piercing around somewhere. Can't find it though.
Thanks for the help. Any repeatable way to raise lewdness besides GOR scenes? I think those stopped giving me anything, at least I don't seem to get the increase after the scene.

Khonza

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the help. Any repeatable way to raise lewdness besides GOR scenes? I think those stopped giving me anything, at least I don't seem to get the increase after the scene.
Try masturbation. Just go in the ladies room (the building with the red see-through roof, just north of the bar in the 2nd town) and try it.
Then just wait for your H-Meter to fill up again and do it again.

Softwind

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am wanting to enjoy this game, but for some reason, the font is messed up and just displays wierd characters. Some of it looks japanese but the numbers are P0 and PS and this is with all Wolf RPGs that I have.

I have been running it with Applocale Japanese but still makes game alittle hard when I cant even see any numbers. Is there some kind of a font I need, and I have not even tried running in Japanese Unicode, dont wanna mess with my other stuff I have installed.

much help will be appreciated

emerald

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am wanting to enjoy this game, but for some reason, the font is messed up and just displays wierd characters. Some of it looks japanese but the numbers are P0 and PS and this is with all Wolf RPGs that I have.

I have been running it with Applocale Japanese but still makes game alittle hard when I cant even see any numbers. Is there some kind of a font I need, and I have not even tried running in Japanese Unicode, dont wanna mess with my other stuff I have installed.

much help will be appreciated
I've always had the same problem with Wolf RPG games, whether running them through Applocale or having switched my PC to Japanese unicode. I've recently found a solution that appears to fix this problem, at least for me.

Instead of using Applocale, I used NTLEA 0.92 (which does something similar to Applocale?) and when using it on Wolf RPG games I tell it to run the game in Compulsory Mode (instead of Generally Mode).

If your on windows 7 like I am be sure to run NTLEA as administrator in order to be able to actually install it (installing adds context menu items). Then right click on the game your having issues with go to NTLEA (N) > Create or modify locale settings of "Filename". That's where you can switch the setting for that game to Compulsory and Japanese Unicode, then to launch the file with those settings right click and use the ntlea command that is near the top of the context menu.

This as been the only thing I've been able to do to get Wolf RPG games to display fonts correctly, not sure if it will work for you but... If so glad I could help.

Oh and as for getting NTLEA 0.92, I found this which appears to be the same thing I'm using : howfile(dot)com/file/hacg/f97409ae/
password: hacg.me

I couldn't find the link that I used from this site... but I didn't try very hard.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I've noticed AppLocale and lots of other variations (NTLEA) don't work for around half of the Japanese games I've played; I've ended up changing my entire operating system to a Japanese locale and I've had virtually no problems whatsoever regarding to fonts and other technical issues. Changing the locale doesn't change the actual language of the operating system, it will only change how some programs are read through the OS. As a result, you should be able to run your regular English programs fine as well, unless you use very specific applications on a daily basis.

To change it in Windows 7, you can go to Control Panel > Regions and Language > Administrative > Change System Locale. I honestly think it saved me a lot of headache when it comes to these things.

Hope it helps.