What's new

ACT [ nekofuguri ] [ねこふぐり] Pegasus Knight X II / 女戦士監禁II (RE146859) (RJ146859)

Re: [ねこふぐり]女戦士監禁II

Version 1.21 uploaded (same link on page 1 and 2)
Changes
Version 1.21
- Fix shop bug

Version 1.20
- H animations for priestess (Kandada henchmen, Kandada, candle monster, mimic)
- Fix monster's shadow priority.
- Fix sleeping rabbit, tongue monster, Kandada henchman (morningstar), necromancer's battle H.
- Fix orc king, Kandada, ghost battle.
- Expand bridge and watch tower top floor.
- Fix bug return scroll.
- Fix script of the witch in the mountain.
- Fix script Kondom shop.
- Fix Daisy's dialogue.
- Add animation and sound for the door in enema tower.
- Change goal marker to castle after defeating last boss.
- After clearing the enema tower, enemies in the tower will appear on world map.
- After clearing the underground prison, enemies in the prison will appear on world map.
- Fix script of the paralysis sword in the underground prison.
- Fix script of Blusela shop after clearing the game.
I intended to wait for 1.30, but it's taking a bit too long.

Version 1.21 uploaded (same link on page 1 and 2)
Changes
Version 1.21
- Fix shop bug

Version 1.20
- H animations for priestess (Kandada henchmen, Kandada, candle monster, mimic)
- Fix monster's shadow priority.
- Fix sleeping rabbit, tongue monster, Kandada henchman (morningstar), necromancer's battle H.
- Fix orc king, Kandada, ghost battle.
- Expand bridge and watch tower top floor.
- Fix bug return scroll.
- Fix script of the witch in the mountain.
- Fix script Kondom shop.
- Fix Daisy's dialogue.
- Add animation and sound for the door in enema tower.
- Change goal marker to castle after defeating last boss.
- After clearing the enema tower, enemies in the tower will appear on world map.
- After clearing the underground prison, enemies in the prison will appear on world map.
- Fix script of the paralysis sword in the underground prison.
- Fix script of Blusela shop after clearing the game.
I intended to wait for 1.30, but it's taking a bit too long.
V1.30 is not released yet? I thought it got released because the dev posted it in his blog. Anyways, Thanks for the upload :D

this game is so exhausting
im stuck again
-most recently i rescured the 3 girls in the minotaur cave and brought them back into the city
- the blue helmet girl said good bye at the harbour and the red dot led me back to the starting city
( city is dark, the king and his bro have red eyes)
i talked to everyone, tried to sleep in the bed in the upper right room but the red dot stays on the city

i was in the minotaur cave again, no more to save
the black smith is just working and there is no assult on his daughter

what am i missing?
(i also were everywhere else where you can go already [in the bull forest, the second witch who activates the teleporter and in the wizard home again where you can only pee on the ground[wtf xD))

this game is so exhausting
im stuck again
-most recently i rescured the 3 girls in the minotaur cave and brought them back into the city
- the blue helmet girl said good bye at the harbour and the red dot led me back to the starting city
( city is dark, the king and his bro have red eyes)
i talked to everyone, tried to sleep in the bed in the upper right room but the red dot stays on the city

i was in the minotaur cave again, no more to save
the black smith is just working and there is no assult on his daughter

what am i missing?
(i also were everywhere else where you can go already [in the bull forest, the second witch who activates the teleporter and in the wizard home again where you can only pee on the ground[wtf xD))

If you have seen the peeing scene in the wizard house, the center north door should be unlocked, go through it to a new dungeon.

If you have seen the peeing scene in the wizard house, the center north door should be unlocked, go through it to a new dungeon.

i got it
i got the peeing scene and didnt want to watch it and mashed my action button while looking to my house wall
at some point i realized that it was a loop and pressed the cancel button (i thought its just a random fetish scene as a repeatable watchscene)
i found the 2 other options in that scene that open the secret door
thanks dude :)

I hope they keep making these...Both were enjoyable

Ok now there IS a version 1.30. Does anyone have a link?

EDIT- and apparently a version 1.31 already.

Version 1.31 has been uploaded, same old link on page 1 and 2. Uncensor patches are also included.

Too lazy to type up changes now.

awesome thanks for updating!

my full save from page 8 is compatible with ver. 1.30.

UGH failed 3 times now to download get to 100% and restarts and with being capped at 14KBs connection cause of 3G cap its a hastle!

Is there a way to view the scenes that didn't involve your character? Like the 1st scene in the game of the monk. Those scenes aren't in the gallery.

bottom option in the main menu buddy.

is there any translation patch for this game ???

This is a very noob question but how on earth do you save in this game?

Same as the first! You look for an angel/woman statue/fountain, bump into it and pick the top option, then you just pick where to save it.

Is it just me or is Kandada's (green-hat boss) gallery bugged? I'm unable to unlock 3rd and 4th lines, which, I assume, are clothed+nude grabs, since those two are the only ones missing from the animation list. :( Back to "waiting for more updates" mode.

Is there a chance we can expect translation like the first?

1 part bump another part question answering...
walk into the water fountain (the one that heals you) and it's the top option (from what I remember). People also answered it earlier in this topic.

Also does anyone know if the earlier 100% save file works with ver. 1.31?

Ok, so i now killed the minotaur boss and the mage in the cave. Took the fruit or something, went to the village and klicking everything does not progress the story and everytime i load the game my money drops to 1g. Could someone who has played trough this clarify what to do next?

PS: Yes the red dot points in the village, but there is nothing i can do to continue.

Back