What's new

Need to feed

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Need to feed

Aya was shaking her head at what she had witnessed, trying to forget about it, trying to pretend she hadn't just seen what she did. The girl held her head for a moment before deciding to see her mother, deciding not to come back and to just get this over with and now. Aya took a step forward and lightly knocked on the door, pretending she didn't already know the woman was awake. Aya was trying to force her face to get rid of its flustered state and calm herself down, trying to pretend she didn't see her adoptive mother come.

Aya spoke, her voice a bit shaky.

" M-mother..? "

Aya then waited for a response.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

While waiting behind the door, Aya didn't hear much at all. She waited there for a short while, until her mother opened the door, with a look on her face that said, "I know exactly what you saw," as she opened the door with an emotionless face, and naught but a robe on to cover her decency, or what was left of it after Aya watched her cum so passionately.

"... I'm glad to see you're feeling better..." she said plainly.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

When her mother answered and Aya saw the look on her face she didn't say anything on it. Aya could tell her mother knew she had seen it, as to whether she was spying or came across it by accident was up in the air, Aya could only hope her mother didn't think she was being a pervert and spying. Aya did her best to try and look her mother in the eyes, only just hardly able to after what she had seen.

Aya thought to herself, just for a moment, before responding to the woman. Her voice plain and soft.

" Thank you... "

Aya didn't know what else to say, she wanted to say she had come to check on her mother, to see if she was alright, but found she couldn't.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her mother let out a sigh at the obvious problem they both were having, and opened the door enough for Aya to pass through.

"Come... Aya..." she said slowly, almost as if addressing some of the people that visited her on business, "We obviously need to talk..."

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Seeing her mother open the door, giving her enough room to pass through, Aya listened to her mother, seeing that she wanted to talk. Feeling indifferent if she wanted to listen to her mother and talk or not Aya just nodded her head before quietly and plainly responding to her mother, not wanting to disobey and upset her again.

" Yes mother... "

Aya walked past her mother, slowly, and into the bedroom. The red eyed girl looked around the room a moment, taking it's details in, before going and taking a seat on the front of the bed. The girl waiting waited for her mother to come and start talking to her, feeling nervous as she waited for whatever awkward subject she would bring up.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her mother walked over to her nightstand, and dragged the chair she would sit on, and brought it over in front of Aya, and placed it on the carpet in front of her. Her mother took a seat, and as she did, part of the robe she was wearing showed the top, and sides of her large breasts. Aya was forced to see her mother in a different way now, as she appeared very attractive...

"Aya..." she began in a counseling tone, "I don't know what's happened this past week... But... I suppose we all have to accept that things change... Whether we like it or not..." her mother let out a stress relieving sigh, as if the orgasm didn't do a good enough of a job, "And... I suppose one thing I'll have to come to accept, is that my daughter, who I raised as my own, has changed as well... I never did thank you for saving my life-" she looked Aya in the eyes, "Did I?"

She leaned forward, and Aya got a good look down her robe, whether or not she was looking there, she saw her mother's body as she leaned in, and planted a kiss on Aya's forehead, and wrapped her arms around her, dragging her into a loving hug. Her mother's breasts, squished against her own, supple bosom, and the proximity of her beautiful mother was driving her lust insane...

"Thank you..." she whispered, in such a way that the tone of her voice rang in her ears, and any tenseness in her body or mind was lost, as she was wrapped in her mother's love, something she had missed for quite a while...

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Being wrapped in a hug, feeling her mothers love, something she had missed so much, Aya relaxed as she tried to forget the strong lust building within her from seeing the blond woman's beautiful body. With her face flustered and her mind feeling a bit numb from all of this Aya kept silent as she wrapped her arms around the woman as she hugged back, feeling more of her warmth and love relax her mind and body. Aya couldn't think of anything to say, what could she say? There wasn't much that came to mind. Aya felt happy that her mother had accepted everything like Bianca had. Aya didn't know how the world was going to change after everything, how things were going to turn out, however she felt so happy that her mother would accept things and be happy.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After a long, loving hug, her mother drew away a little, and looked Aya right in her red eyes, something most people would never do, and almost seemed to be piercing her with those beautiful eyes.

"Aya... The way you look at me..." she said slowly, as her eyes seemed to search every fiber of her soul, "... Do you think I am attractive?" she said suddenly, which made Aya's heart skip a beat.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

When the hug ended Aya's mind snapped back into focus as her mother suddenly drew away a little and began to look her in the eyes, the blue and red eyes connected. When the woman spoke, her eyes seeming to look deeply into hers, and asked if Aya thought she was attractive or not Aya felt her heart stop for a second and her her face blush even more as she was suddenly asked this awkward and odd question. It was obvious enough that anyone would think of Aya's mother as attractive, and sadly because of her new thirst and lust Aya found her mother to be very attractive, along with all of the other females in the mansion.

Aya was unable to lie to her mother. As a bit of shame began to come up in her eyes Aya looked down, away from her mothers eyes, as she answered the woman. Her voice was quiet and matched the shame that had come up in her eyes.

" Y-yes... "
Aya had no idea why her mother was asking her this. Regardless she awaited the woman to respond to her answer.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her mother didn't look surprised, in fact, she leaned in closer, almost pressing herself onto Aya, her eyes never leaving Aya's

"... If you had the opportunity..." she began to ask, her eyes looking as if she was a judge, almost as if saying, 'You can't lie to me.'

"... Would you make love to me?" the way she said it was very knowing, as if she didn't even want the truth to those words, but the way Aya handled answering her...

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya's face was very much flustered now, she was slightly shocked the blond woman, she was having trouble referring to her as her own mother now, was asking her such a thing. Aya didn't know if she would make love with her if she had the chance. Aya didn't know if doing that would upset Bianca or not, if it did she would very much like to avoid doing the act. As Aya's now confused mind thought as her eyes were now looking into the woman's blue ones she spoke, her voice meek and a bit confused.

" I... I don't know... "

Aya waited for a response as she kept still and silent.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aya's mother waited for a moment, before adjusting her shoulders. Her robe slide down her arms, and her breasts were now bare, pressing against Aya's body.

"If you had the opportunity..." she restated herself.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

With her face flustered up now Aya's heart raced, having no idea what to do at this moment. With the blond woman asking her if she had the opportunity, and clearly giving her one, Aya was very close to losing it and taking this opportunity. Resisting was hard, having the beautiful and nude woman pressing her nude breasts against Aya's body. Aya thought, she began to think to herself is she should just do it and enjoy herself. However too many things in her head were screaming that this was wrong and that she shouldn't do this.

Quickly coming up with a decision Aya made her mind up, awkwardly and meekly answering her mother, her eyes keeping eye contact and keeping still.

" No... I can't... "

Aya couldn't do this. It was mainly because she had a strong feeling that doing this would really upset and possibly betray Bianca.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aya's mother almost seemed... Disappointed, that Aya chose not to make love to her, and drew her robe back over herself to try to scrape some of her cut dignity off of the ground.

"Aya... I won't lie either... The main reason I'm so angry... Is that I can no longer view you as my daughter... Not entirely, in the least..." her hand started to caress Aya's thigh almost sexually, "Something the Goddess did to me... It drives me insane... I can't put the thought of having... Either of you... Toy with me... Play with me, and drain my energy..."

Her eyes looked up to lock onto Aya's, "When you saw me cum... I imagined you were making love to me... With your... Gift..."

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya's eyes went wide and she let out a shocked gasp when she heard the last part of what her mother was saying. Her shock had been slowly building when her mother had said she could no longer completely view the white haired girl as her daughter and had her soft hand begin to caress her thigh. However what made her eyes go wide open with shock and and gasp was when the blond woman had said she had been fantasizing about her making lover to her. Aya suddenly looked down in shame and had her hands cover her face, not wanting to see anything. Feeling like she was about to break down crying Aya sadly whispered out to her mother.

" I'm so sorry... This is all my fault... "

Aya had waited a moment a thought to herself, though of how she should react to all of this. Aya felt that her mothers new lust was her fault, it was her duty to help quench her mothers new sexual thirst. Aya was sure Bianca would understand if she did so. Aya took her hands off her face, slowly, and looked up to the woman in front of her. Her indifferent red eyes met with the blond woman's blue ones as she spoke, her voice now a bit quiet and plain, slightly hinting sadness.

"Mother... If your lust is truly driving you mad then... Ill do it... Bianca would understand... "

Aya awkwardly waited for the woman to respond, not even sure if she would act on Aya's promise or not.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her mother lowered her head, seeming to carry her own shame.

"Aya... It's not irresistible... It just means..." her mother shook her head, "Oh, who the hell am I kidding? I don't know what it means... We're both attracted to each other... And there's nothing either of us can do to change that..."

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya had no idea what she should say or do now. It seemed her mother had come to terms with things, as awkward and weird as they were. Aya thought, thinking on what she should do now. As the white haired girl silently and quickly thought to herself she let a sigh out as her mind decided what she should do now. Aya shook her head, as if trying to get rid of the sad and negative emotions within her, not wanting her or her mother to feel sad anymore. Looking at her mother Aya weakly smiled as she spread her legs slightly before speaking, her voice quiet and sounding like it was forcing cheer into it.

" Mother... Sit on my lap... "

Aya was going to make the blond woman happy and fill her desires. Bianca might not be thrilled when she would find out about this however Aya knew she would understand and accept it.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aya's mother couldn't hold it in, she suddenly started blushing, which was something she was not used to doing. Aya's mother sighed in defeat, and let her robes fall off of her body. Other than glances, this was the first time she caught sight of her adoptive mother's full, splendid body. Though her shape was only half as splendid, and perfect as the Goddesses, it was still a very beautiful shape, and the sight of her mother nude made Aya's heart beat heavily...

"... Aya..." she looked confused, "... I wish I knew what was wrong with me..." She took a step forward, and turned around. She then bent over, and placed her rear in front of Aya's lap on the bed, and spread her legs farthur than Aya did, offering herself completely to Aya, the thought of her own adopted daughter feeding on her energy, in such a sexual manner was driving her insane...

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

As weird and slightly uncomfortable as all of this was Aya went with it, she was going to get this over with here and now. Being silent Aya took hold of the blond woman's waist, taking it gently and holding the entire woman in place. Aya caressed the soft flesh as she held it. Unable to contain herself Aya suddenly moved her head and placed her lips on the blond woman's neck, kissing it with passion then gently sucking on it. Aya then felt them, two of her green tentacles were sliding out from her flower and going out. The green tendrils worked their way out of Aya's underwear and out her dress, quickly seeking and finding the entrances to the blond woman's pussy and anus. When they did find them the two things gently began to prod the entrances, wanting entry. Soon they would push themselves in...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Aya placed her lips on her mother's neck, delving herself in her desires, her mother started to pant, and get horny under Aya's efforts, to such extreme that she moved the hands on her waist to her breasts, wanting Aya to play with them.

She gave a loud, "Ah!" when Aya's tentacles started prodding her mother's entrances, as she started to squirm under the pleasurable feeling of the one at her pussy, and the weird one coming from her anus.

"M-my ass..." she panted between her moans of pleading for Aya to dominate her, "I've never been... In my ass..." But, soon her mother lost herself in the feeling. Her eyes rolled back into her head, and she begged Aya for more, "... Stick it into my ass... Deep..." she moaned, just like she did when she was masturbating, "Stick them deep into me!" she begged.