Reputation score
Re: Natalie's Lewd Cave Adventure, Daily CYOA

combination of C and D
for name why not Morrigan?

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

E & F and H by extension (without F there is no H) sounds like fun. Especially if H is that thing inside Natalie's head.

For the succubus name, Anath (Hebrew for "Answer")

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

D

Anath sounds cool enough to me.

Genius700

Sex Demon
Reputation score

F sounds good

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

j

OP
barreytor

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Dice, I am disappoint.

After dreaming a while of chasing a delicious chicken sandwich (or more specifically, a chicken with two pieces of bread taped to it), you start opening your eyes slightly hungry.
You see the succubus hasn't really moved that much, she must have been really tired. It takes you a second to realize that she's sucking on your breasts. She's been probably going at it for a while, since all you feel on your chest is annoying numbness.
You try to raise your head to get a better look, but for some reason it's quite heavier than you remembered. A slimy feeling on your ears gives you reason to think you're covered by Violet, and the soft massaging feeling on your hair is probably her doing... You don't feel like thinking about that now.
"Violet?" "Mhmnmnomnom" is all the reply you get.
After giving it a bit of thought, you decide on a name to use for your sexy demonic friend. "Anath?" Her response is an even more out-of place one, "Mommy I don't wanna go to school today..."
Great. You're covered by a slime and pinned down by a succubus, and don't want to wake up either because they're pretty friendly. You start considering what to do now, start closing your eyes again.
For a second, you think you hear a voice coming from far away, but it's promptly replaced by the noise of things being broken. It's enough to coax you into waking up completely, only to see a few flying hotdogs.
"If they think they can beat us that easily, they'll get a pretty nasty surprise"
"Hey, do you think it's safe to talk about this here? They might listen in..."
"Don't worry, we just have to tie them up and carry them back to..."
Correction: Flying TALKING hotdogs. That are staring at you.
You rub your eyes, and when you look again there's three fairies across the room, all looking at you. (You must be really hungry)
You haven't really seen a fairy before, but what else could be a two-feet-tall girl with a short dress and partially transparent wings?
They'd look pretty harmless, if it wasn't for the clearly oversized (for them) weapons they're carrying. The sword one looks the most menacing, what with the sword being taller than her, but you feel the two spear-wielding fairies are the real threat.

A) Ask where did the flying hotdogs go
B) Ask for a moment to ready yourself for the fight
C) Ask where they intended to carry you
D) Reach for your bow and ready an arrow
E) Reach for your bow and shoot an arrow at the sword fairy
F) Reach for your bow and shoot an arrow at the spear fairy (left)
G) Reach for your bow and shoot an arrow at the spear fairy (right)
H) Wake up Anath
I) Wake up Violet
J) Go back to sleep
Other) Specify

Pick three

Character Data
Natalie the Cat girl (you)
You're a feline female archer
You have short purple hair with a ponytail
You have a nice pair of C-cup breasts
Inventory:
A shortbow
Light leather scalemail
Leather boots (worn)
Leather skirt (worn)
Panties (worn)
Locked box
Key
Traits:
You have an unidentified living being in your head (It might be able to talk, you don't know)
You have enhanced senses and reflexes, as cats do
Your tail has been trained and is quite strong and fast, unlike the weak point everyone might think it is. (It's also a good penis substitute)

Violet the Slime girl
She's a purple slime girl
She has shoulder-length slime hair
She has an alluring pair of E-cup tits
Traits:
Can easily digest living beings bigger than her (It takes time though)
Has a small fire affinity
Has a small water affinity
(?) Might be able to produce poison/antidote
She can alter her body somewhat (Like, making herself have a penis. You know that from experience)

Anath the Succubus We're not sure yet if she's coming with us

So, missed the "Pick X" statement? Me neither. I guess I'll use it less and less over time. I'll still have a pickings limit, but I'll trust you to pick a sensible amount of options.

xaero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A, H, I

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

C, h, i

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

H, I, A

B should definately be a thing, but i guess there are 3 more pressing issues.

OP
barreytor

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You decide it'd be a bad idea to tackle this problem alone, so you start slightly shaking around Anath and pressing your elbow against Violet, in hopes of waking them up.
To try and distract the fairies before they realize what you're doing, you go and ask something silly: "Say, did you see some flying hotdogs? They were over there talking, but I guess they ran away from you"
The fairies start looking at each other and shrugging. You think you hear one say "I was led to believe hu-mens were stupid, but I never thought they would be so much"
You know Violet's awake when she pushes away your arm and whispers "That's annoying you know..." then starts looking at the fairies.
Finally having an arm free, you start feeling on the floor to find your bow, pick it up and an arrow or two too, and look down at the sleeping succubus.
Giving her a vigorous shake is all it takes to finally wake her up. She stares right into your eyes and says rather loudly "Awww, but I was having such a nice dream..."
It must have been, because she's still drooling all over your chest. But you pay that no attention as you ready your bow towards the fairies, because the succubus' unknowingly attracted their attention again.
"Hah, you think you can fight us?" starts the sword carrying fairy. "You buncha adventurers ain't anything compared to us!"
By her attitude, she must be the leader of her little group.
She keeps on talking: "If you had kept yourselves quiet we would have..."

You stop paying attention to her for a second as you decide your next course of action. She looks like she's going to talk for a bit.

A) Listen to her monologue
B) Introduce her face to the business end of your arrows
C) Shoot at the left spear fairy
D) Shoot at the right spear fairy
Other) Specify

Pick one (+ an extra, free, Other option if you have any)

Character Data
Natalie the Cat girl (you)
You're a feline female archer
You have short purple hair with a ponytail
You have a nice pair of C-cup breasts
Inventory:
A shortbow (wielded)
Light leather scalemail
Leather boots (worn)
Leather skirt (worn)
Panties (worn)
Locked box
Key
Traits:
You have an unidentified living being in your head (It might be able to talk, you don't know)
You have enhanced senses and reflexes, as cats do
Your tail has been trained and is quite strong and fast, unlike the weak point everyone might think it is. (It's also a good penis substitute)

Violet the Slime girl
She's a purple slime girl
She has shoulder-length slime hair
She has an alluring pair of E-cup tits
Traits:
Can easily digest living beings bigger than her (It takes time though)
Has a small fire affinity
Has a small water affinity
(?) Might be able to produce poison/antidote
She can alter her body somewhat (Like, making herself have a penis. You know that from experience)

Anath the Succubus We're not sure yet if she's coming with us

By the way, there was the options to shoot at the three fairies and you could choose three options meaning that technically and theoretically speaking you could have had Natalie kill all three fairies right there.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

A, and right when she is done B

xaero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

B

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord