A - more about the bracelet, and possibly how to get one

D - though not so silently

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Natalie's Lewd Cave Adventure, Daily CYOA

C)
A) Ask Anath about the bracelet
A) Ask Anath about the area, particularly if there are any locations and/or creatures you should avoid or visit

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

C, E G

:D

OP
barreytor

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You have Anath go ahead of the group so that she can lead you in the right direction, but she soon finds that the reason you're besides her is another one when you start resting your hand on her soft, bare ass.
"So, what can you tell me about the area? I mean, you seem to know your way around"
She replies quickly "Not much actually, it's an area that's relatively unexplored. There have been very few people who dare to go to any unmapped zone, and the few that came this way either got halfway and chickened out, or were never heard from again." She doesn't seem to mention anything about how your hand is massaging her rear, but the blush in her face is revealing nonetheless.

"Does that mean you're going to be the first one coming back?"
"We'll see, we're still going to survive whatever lurks around the halfway point that scares everyone." You feel something slimy touch the tips of your fingers, and a quick glance reveals that Violet got on her other side and began fondling her free cheek, probably following your lead. "They say many things about what it is, a giant blob of tentacles, a giant slime...
Too many things to say them at once, but they always had something in common..." Your teamwork is beginning to go over what Anath can stand, as her face is even redder and you can hear her pant between breaths.
"It was always something big and potentially rapey"

You nod, it's just some scattered info, but better than nothing.
"I was wondering... What's the deal with that bracelet? You made it sound important"
Anath tries her best to reply, but she can't avoid softly moaning between words "It's just a piece (ahn) of jewelry with a special (ahn) thingamajing that makes you able to (ahn) instantly know if someone (ahn) is wearing one too. (ahn) It can also show some (ahn) other important things (ahn)-bout the wearer."
"So it doesn't need to be a bracelet? Sounds interesting. How can I--" You look at Violet for a second, expecting to get a killer glare for not acknowledging her since she says so little it's almost like she isn't there sometimes, but all you see is her blushing face. A glance down shows she's using her free hands to play with her own breasts. You don't pay attention to the fact that she has three arms now. You stutter to put back the question you were about to make as you face Anath.

"C-can WE! get some of that goodness? I mean the jewelry! Yeah!" Anath chuckles between moans as you blush in embarrassment. You can't help but take your hand off her butt and cover your face with all two. Anath, no longer having her bottom double-teamed, frowns a bit and stops moaning, yet still breathes heavily.

"It's... Technically easy. Just go to the place, and pay the fee."
"Technically?" You wonder what she means with that.
"The place is easy, it's in the city, but you can ask for it in any village shop and they'll have it delivered to you. The hard part is the paying part. It's not what you'd call 'affordable'. Sure there are some that are cheaper than others, but it's still pricy as hell."
"I see..."
Anath opens her mouth to say something, but is interrupted by Violet, who quickly draws her attention with a sudden question: "Can I fuck you?"
Anath chuckles a bit then looks at you. "So, this is what you were planning from the start huh?"

You stare at her, confused, when loud barking stops the group and calls your attention.
It's a wild dog! It doesn't seem to be doing much, just standing in front of you, barking. You make a motion to take a step towards it, but it starts growling and you step back.
Suddenly, you hear a voice
"Calm down, girl"
You look around and see a man not very far from you. He's carrying something metallic in his hands and is walking towards you.
Anath replies to the man "I'm calm, it's just this stupid--" you interrupt her with your elbow "Watch your words, I think he was talking to the dog."

Once he gets close enough you can see the man has a feeling around him, like he works the earth. He's probably a farmer of some kind. The item in his hands you know it's a weapon, but it's nothing like you have ever seen.
He walks besides the dog and starts talking to it. "You're scaring these poor girls, just like that fairy before. At this rate, we won't end up catching anything"
The dog barks at him angrily a few times.
"Well, if you hadn't given away our position I could have ended her with one blow, but you had to go and scare it away!"
The dog yelps, then barks softly at him.
"I know I agreed to go hunting with you, but we have to work as a team"

You stop paying attention for a second and you three get close and start whispering.
V: "You think he saw that fairy from before?"
A: "He mentioned one fairy, and fairies never travel alone, so it must be her
N: "That asshole, I almost want to slap him"
A: "I'll count my words if you count your actions, I wouldn't want to get killed today."
V: "I think he's listening"
You look up and see the farmer clearing his throat with a cough. It seems he already finished talking to the dog.

A) Do something stupid and get yourself killed
B) Say hi and run away
C) Ask what he's doing around here
D) Ask if you can just walk away safely
E) Offer your body in exchange of being let go
F) Look confused for a second, then push Anath into Vilolet while kissing her, in hopes that he'll leave you alone
Other) Specify

Pick one. Only one thing will happen this time

Character Data
Natalie the Cat girl (you)
You're a feline female archer
You have short purple hair with a ponytail
You have a nice pair of C-cup breasts
Inventory:
A shortbow (wielded)
Light leather scalemail (worn)
Leather boots (worn)
Leather skirt (worn)
Panties (worn)
Locked box
Key
Traits:
You have an unidentified living being in your head (It might be able to talk, you don't know)
You have enhanced senses and reflexes, as cats do
Your tail has been trained and is quite strong and fast, unlike the weak point everyone might think it is. (It's also a good penis substitute)

Violet the Slime girl
She's a purple slime girl
She has shoulder-length slime hair
She has an alluring pair of E-cup tits
Traits:
Can easily digest living beings bigger than her (It takes time though)
Has a small fire affinity
Has a small water affinity
(?) Might be able to produce poison/antidote
She can alter her body somewhat (Like, making herself have a penis. You know that from experience)

Anath the Succubus She's coming with us. Need some details

A horny catgirl travelling with a sex demon and a shapeshifting slime. All the sex, all the time.
Also, if anybody has any tip I might be able to use to not make my posts look like annoying walls of text, I'm game.
EDIT: I tried to break it up a bit with "paragraphs" as Minerve suggested. It's quoted because I don't know if I did it right or just made it worse.

Last edited:

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

F

Maybe you could make use of paragraphs?

moonblack

Reputation score

C

He seems friendly enough, so try talking to him - maybe we'll learn something useful.

Lenneth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

F) because fun XD

xaero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

C

Genius700

Sex Demon
Reputation score

F is for friends who do stuff together ♪

OP
barreytor

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You ask an innocent question: "If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing here?"
He gives you a look that pierces your skull and makes you feel bad, but then he smiles "Just having a good time with my girl here, helping her hunt for a while" he gives a glance at the dog "We still haven't got that whole teamwork thing down".
Sounds like something totally innocent and normal... There must be something more to it. But then the farmer asks you a question that reminds you of what you were doing. "I could ask you the same thing missies, but by the looks of you I know you'll tell me you're going back to town."

You stutter a "How did you--" before stopping yourself and recalling what Anath told you about how people with that kind of jewelry could instantly recognize each other.
"Well, I believe I've already spent enough time talking. Bye!"
You watch as the man and the dog walk away, looking for another prey. As they walk away you think you hear him say something, but all you can make out is "didn't attack".

You take a look at your companions and notice Violet still working Anath's behind. "Violet, are you messing with Anath again?" The second you mention Anath's name, the girl lets out a loud moan. Violet is quick to reply too: "No", she starts saying, "I just never stopped. It feels nice, and I think she likes it."
Anath: "M-maybe, but that doesn't mean you (ooohh) should do it, we have a long way to (ahn) walk and this will only slow us daaaaahwn." The poor succubus seems to be barely able to walk, even though she tries her best, and her crotch is completely covered in love juices.

A) Ask them to stop and focus on walking (Is anyone even going to choose this option?)
B) Tell Anath to just masturbate and get over with it
C) Tell Violet to get Anath to climax already
D) Tell the both of them to just have sex already
E) Ask them both if there's a way they could have sex while not stopping moving.
F) Try to get horny.

Pick two, though probably only one will happen.

Character Data
Natalie the Cat girl (you)
You're a feline female archer
You have short purple hair with a ponytail
You have a nice pair of C-cup breasts
Inventory:
A shortbow (wielded)
Light leather scalemail (worn)
Leather boots (worn)
Leather skirt (worn)
Panties (worn)
Locked box
Key
Traits:
You have an unidentified living being in your head (It might be able to talk, you don't know)
You have enhanced senses and reflexes, as cats do
Your tail has been trained and is quite strong and fast, unlike the weak point everyone might think it is. (It's also a good penis substitute)

Violet the Slime girl
She's a purple slime girl
She has shoulder-length slime hair
She has an alluring pair of E-cup tits
Traits:
Can easily digest living beings bigger than her (It takes time though)
Has a small fire affinity
Has a small water affinity
(?) Might be able to produce poison/antidote
She can alter her body somewhat (Like, making herself have a penis. You know that from experience)

Anath the Succubus She's coming with us. Need some details

For some reason, you aren't horny.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

C, but I would settle for (B) if not.

E, irreguardless of which one (if any) of the two above are chosen.

xaero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

C, E

moonblack

Reputation score

C, E

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

A) Ask them to stop and focus on walking (Is anyone even going to choose this option?)
B) Tell Anath to just masturbate and get over with it
C) Tell Violet to get Anath to climax already
D) Tell the both of them to just have sex already
E) Ask them both if there's a way they could have sex while not stopping moving.
F) Try to get horny.
A