What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

Still doesn't change the fact that a potentially amazing game has gone stagnant. Now, if the new game takes the old mechanics, enemies and animations and adds them into the new combat system....that is something else entirely. That would be a revamp instead of another game dead in the water.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Nanocrisis could have been made more challenging by removing the unlimited ammo

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

theres a new post on the blog.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Nah, no updates to this new game of his (Keep in mind the first link you see is actually part of an 'introduction' to the blog. the current post is actually just below it), just some basic info about it, and a head-on image of the main character.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Since the change of game, how bout's a title change, for that fresh thread feeling:eek:

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

A title change for an old thread?

So that when the new game becomes a reality, there's huge reams of irrelevant crap at the beginning of the thread?

Truly, this is a mission for a actual new thread, not slapping makeup on a old one,

RoadieTurbo

Reputation score

sorry to be the bubble burster but if you translate the said forum you'll know that they'll never be finishing 'NanoCrisis' instead they've started a new project.
I'll let you guys find out for yourselves.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry to be the bubble burster but if you translate the said forum you'll know that they'll never be finishing 'NanoCrisis' instead they've started a new project.
I'll let you guys find out for yourselves.

your late to the party,

we have been talking about that for over 2 pages now.

Evachan84

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys, guys, I think we are missing out on a more important issue, that despite the fact that he is starting YET another game...

there still won't be any nudity, and its going to be more animals/monsters through clothing sex >.>

... what?

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Guys, guys, I think we are missing out on a more important issue, that despite the fact that he is starting YET another game...

there still won't be any nudity, and its going to be more animals/monsters through clothing sex >.>

... what?
It might be because he is using pre-determined models, and none of them seem to be nude.

Krim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nanocrisis will never be completed

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

poop_puddle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok just in case somebody still can't play the test version which only involves movement, change the exe file name to anything you like, folder's name also change to whatever you like. If this doesn't work put inui for both. If this STILL doesn't work, get a new com.

DarkShadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well for reading what the images are saying you can use this:

We use it where I work for some low-level translations of the stuff we get from japan. It's limited but works fairly well.

For making/editing the images themselves? Probably GIMP would work.
How does this work exactly? I try to use it and all it does is convert the files to .cgi files, which my computer can't open for some reason.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've been a bad girl. NanoCrisis.gmk good news is I gots it, bad news yeah I have no idea how use Game-maker. I won't share it publicly. its bad enough I got it.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

so......... whats the name of this new thread gonna be?........
We'll know when the author names the game. I hope I'm not simply stating the obvious, but it's usually a good idea for a thread to have it's name and body match.

nha, just keep posting here.
Then again, the obvious is out of the mental reach of some...

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

We'll know when the author names the game. I hope I'm not simply stating the obvious, but it's usually a good idea for a thread to have it's name and body match.

Then again, the obvious is out of the mental reach of some...
Well well well. about 40% of the content in this thread has absolutely nothing to do with nanocrisis. So it's not much of a difference.