What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

I've been checking the author's blog religiously since the link was put on this thread, he does update but not too often. The most current version of the game is 20100223. Hes been posting about things to come, by the looks of it there will be more baddies, another character to play as, multiple levels, an actual story to follow, and a game over scene. He plans a major update for Nanocrisis in July, so it's gonna be a while before we get to see all this cool stuff for ourselves. It'll be worth the wait.. :D

Reputation score

Updated yay!! Version 20100322 is now available via author's blog! It has multiple levels and a save feature! :D :eek: :D :eek:

Tilaze

Lurker
Reputation score

This should be it:

Code:
http://inufactory.x.fc2.com/NanoCrisis/20100322.zip

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Those testers sure are alot harder than the zombies.

Which is good because a run or rape where the enemies can't defeat you is boring

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

Damn, this is horribly hard!

It's too different between the zombies and the testers. And the stats don't count the rape by the testers.

Work is hard but ending will be good (I hope)!

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ending just consists of a whole bunch of Jap speak I can't understand. Might be better if I understood it.

As for the tester bastards, the only trick I found was to keep all seven of them marching in a group together, and killing them one at a time, making sure to group the next tester that shows up within the formation, and jumping over the whole line of them when backed into a corner (You need a running start, and you need to hold the jump button down for maximum height)

Last edited:

Carver

Lurker
Reputation score

Cool game. Thank you to the uploaders and the creator.

So the red bar is the HP, and the purple represents ecstasy. I'm assuming the blue bar represents the suit, or some sort of defense, as it affects the difficulty of escaping. Also, I'm guessing the green bar hasn't been implemented yet.

Once HP reaches zero its practically game over since the only thing she can do is crawl around and get raped countless times. There isn't really enough time to crawl away from the zombies to get the blue bar charged up again.

The funny thing is that whichever way she gets raped, the records still show it as vagina rape. I guess anal is still work in progress. Or maybe the status screen is.
Green bar is block. It's occasionally useful.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you block?

I press my block button and nothing happens

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

what's the new update is about? because I don't see anything different :(

tried to run to most left/most right, nothing happen

it's just like the previous version :(

Tyear

Lurker
Reputation score

Kill 30 zombies and you can go on to the next stage.

Carver

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you block?

I press my block button and nothing happens
The girl does not change her animation when you're holding block, but the guard button WILL guard attacks in the direction you're facing.

When you get hit, a rune will appear in front of the girl if you are facing the direction of the attack. You will take no damage and will not be stunned, but the block animation is stun enough I find. You cannot do it while jumping, which is a bummer.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

New version is out that adds customizable guns and suits. Completing stages awards CP that can be spent on the two. There are four types of guns: power (more damage per shot), quickly (shoot faster), balance (between the two), and shotgun. The suit has three types: power (kicks do more damage, but less health), defense (high shields and health, low kick strength), and balance (between the two). There are also three ranks for each gun and suit type, you gain rank for killing monsters and completing stages.

Code:
http://inufactory.x.fc2.com/NanoCrisis/20100328.zip

Tilaze

Lurker
Reputation score

Here's my reupload of the latest version:
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F5P9VBMS

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

The latest blog post mentions that the site was having trouble hosting the download, something about the file size being too large. It's been split up into two files now. You have to get both now and put them in the same folder. This is the link for the download page:

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Is the second level supposed to be, like, beatable? Because I sure as hell can't beat it.