What's new

[Nagi Project] Yes!プルッきゅわぁ~GOGO and ふたりはプルッ!きゅわぁ~

xyz1981

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

two great (old) game from nagi... despite it's bad graphic, it's a fun game..

and I require your help to find either torrent or download for this two games (because I can't seem to find them :( )

Re: [Nagi Project] Yes!プルッきゅわぁ~GOGO and ふたりはプルッ!きゅわぁ~

bump

windows 7 or higher should Share these kind of games unfortunately forgotten.
when he wants to start the videos from lubricates the game.
've already tried everything with drivers without success.

I can't even

This is some straight up uncanney valley shit. I'm sorry, I don't want to insult your sexual preferences, but that womans proportions and her face legitametally scare me

I can't even

This is some straight up uncanney valley shit. I'm sorry, I don't want to insult your sexual preferences, but that womans proportions and her face legitametally scare me

Well , I second that

But he say it was a good game
Perhaps He play for the game

Anyway I also find the boob is a major turn off

I can't even

PPFFFFT, This game made me laugh like **** man what the hell am i watching, Those proportions are ridiculous and feel's like i'm watching some gigantic bouncing meatbag o_o"... (*And thats only the trailer from the Dl site LOL*) "No offense to those who enjoy this though :d"

Last edited:

That Balloon Boobs just....... make me want to poke it with needle so it will shrink a bit

I agree with the general sentiment of this thread. Severe murder of any arousal.

Back