What's new

RPG [Mythcomplex] Mythcomplexity 2

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Mythcomplexity 1+2

Got all my stats beyond 2000 and still can't rape anything... :(

Is there an upgade for the aphrodisiac spell or smth?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

oh you don't rape, Aphrodisiac then killing an enemy unlocks their gallery I believe

gem1n1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What I know:
-Zombie, Lamia are inside the cave
-Minotaur I haven't run into, but I expect it to be in the maze inside the cave
Minotaur is in the labyrinth. I kept on trying to explore in the wrong direction and getting teleported back to the ruined castle, so I ran through the damn maze like six times. Only saw him once, but he's there.

Game was a fun way to kill an afternoon, thanks to the OP.

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score

No, the spell unlocks the monsters scene in the gallery. It doesn't actually do anything in game. Cast it once on a monster to unlock, then it's useless. I was disappointed in it after finding out it didn't do anything in game.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Speaking of the maze
is there any pattern to it? First time I ran through, it was only like 3 times before the grass, but once I was stuck in there for like 10 run throughs

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

wow, don't bother, just killed the last boss the first time ever i casted death (works 7 times out of 100 my ass :) )

gem1n1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Speaking of the maze
is there any pattern to it? First time I ran through, it was only like 3 times before the grass, but once I was stuck in there for like 10 run throughs
If there is I haven't noticed it. I just navigated blindly North and/or East in the hopes that I'd get out eventually. I have the sneaking suspicion that exiting is tied to the number of screen resets but I can't be sure.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Also, casting death 38 times (yes I counted) in a row failing each time was not very hopeful.

-(finished the game with a personal success rate of less than 2% on the death spell)
wow, don't bother, just killed the last boss the first time ever i casted death (works 7 times out of 100 my ass :) )

...THE FIRST CAST‽!?!‽

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

Death spell is linked to your willpower, so if you have a higher willpower, it's chance of working is a lot higher. At least I think that's the reason.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Makes sense, I didn't touch willpower, nor did I read ANYTHING about stats.

night401

Lurker
Reputation score

If there is I haven't noticed it. I just navigated blindly North and/or East in the hopes that I'd get out eventually. I have the sneaking suspicion that exiting is tied to the number of screen resets but I can't be sure.
I think, and have successfully tried twice. Up Up Right Up, hopefully that works for everyone.

Last edited:

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Any way to not get a 'you are dead' in number 1? o,o
I only found two paths that lead you to escape without dying. There are some places in the first game where if you go to them, you will die no matter what you choose. If you end up at the giant tree, at gate of hades, or facing the minotaur, you are pretty much dead.

Mostly you just run away to survive (which makes some sense as you are a naked girl with no weapon for much of the game). There is one battle that you have to fight, and another one where you run, get caught, and then fight. If your character fights the hydra, she does surprisingly well but still ends up dead.

I wish the first game had a better ending. It basically just telling you "you are not dead" was not very satisfying.

I will play the second game soon. From what I hear it sounds pretty good, but seems to have a few bugs.

Ravenangel

Lurker
Reputation score

seeing all maze questions, easiest way I found was, once you enter the maze, go down, then right, then up, and you're out and headed right for the Cerebus. Never figured out how to get the minotaur though

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I only found two paths that lead you to escape without dying. There are some places in the first game where if you go to them, you will die no matter what you choose. If you end up at the giant tree, at gate of hades, or facing the minotaur, you are pretty much dead.
How do you get to the gate of hades in the first one? Also does the maze lead to the minotaur no matter what? I've also only found one path to escaping, getting to and running from the hydra.

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do you get to the gate of hades in the first one? Also does the maze lead to the minotaur no matter what? I've also only found one path to escaping, getting to and running from the hydra.
By two paths, I mean there are two ways to get to the hydra. One is to go through the village, the other is to go through the labyrinth.

You can get through the labyrinth without running into the minotaur.

I believe you go right right, up, up, right to escape.

Once you leave the labyrinth, you have two paths. One leads to the gates, the other leads to the hydra.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I'd like to know how to choose between either of those goddesses, since I can't seem to get into ANY temple. It feels like I've done everything I need to.
*edit* stupid me, I actually had to read the conversation instead of just getting it.
Go to small town, talk to guy by tombstone.
Talk to woman on left side of town near inn.
Go to ruined castle.
When the textbox appears in the ruined castle STOP MOVING.
Read through the text box and click the button in the lower right of the box until the box goes away.
Go to Eris' temple.
Go back to Aphrodite
Go to Eris
Make decision and kill one of the goddesses
Go play in labyrinth.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Thank you, but that is why I edited it.

I just didn't notice any change in the text since the first time I got there

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You all used the death spell? Heh.... I just used brute str and will powered nova...

Final Stats:
Hp: 125k
Mp: 56K

Str: 300K
Wil: 260K

The dragon glitched on me and I couldn't escape from fighting it repeatedly... So I kept fighting it till my exp was super high and it finally killed me. I then realizing all my exp, boosted my stats and 3 shotted astaroth with nova (and I tried death, 50 tries and I said screw it...) I then tried to kill Astaroth with gram. Did 300 dmg - 300k dmg... I then used berserk, and my dmg stuck at 500k and two hits and I was finished with Astaroth. I think I spent too much time playing this :x.

Guye

Lurker
Reputation score

Before hitting astaroth I boosted my will to about 1k and hit with death on my second cast... but then I guess Diag had several hundred thousand will and didn't hit it in 50 casts... of course then the overwhelming level of willpower he had may have fudged the calculations and given him an NA percent chance... Hmmm... I guess this doesn't REALLY solve anything... Maybe it isn't linked to will and the world hates toxicshock. Maybe it is linked to will and Diag's massive stats broke the spell. Maybe its something else entirely.