What's new

Mystic Girl?

Re: Mystic Girl?

He just kinda disappeared, nobody knows whether it will be finished or not. Nunu is just being pessimistic.

since i got nothing to add here that will not cause further confusion and destruction i will simply say :D

The only way I see this getting finished is if real life gives LM enough of a break, or someone else will have to take the reigns; at this point, the latter is more likely than the former, and even then I don't see it turning out so great unless it's the awesome artists/programmers we have here on this forum.

I'd glady give my aid to that.

... Just artwork though. Fuck the programming shit.

I'd lend a hand with programming if I knwe any, although if I had a copy of flash I could just teach myself. Either way I just need flash and I should be able to help. Unfortunately... yeah I'm broke. Plus it would take me a while 'cuz I learn by experimentation.. gonna be lots of flashes comin from me that no-one ever sees.

Then again, I dont have room, least not till I get a new computer. I have less than 2 gig free on my hard drive (H and games and stuff y'know).

But all that aside, I would love to be a part of mystic girl. Really.

i can teach people basic to intermediate flash if they want. also i really recommend CS3 for novices as it has fantastic help files, the newer CS4 instead just has a link to the adobe forums, which is a waste of time.

I'd lend a hand with programming if I knwe any, although if I had a copy of flash I could just teach myself. Either way I just need flash and I should be able to help. Unfortunately... yeah I'm broke. Plus it would take me a while 'cuz I learn by experimentation.. gonna be lots of flashes comin from me that no-one ever sees.

Then again, I dont have room, least not till I get a new computer. I have less than 2 gig free on my hard drive (H and games and stuff y'know).

But all that aside, I would love to be a part of mystic girl. Really.

Get an external hard drive maybe?

I'd rather just get a new computer altogether; this one isn't so great. It's been dying for about 3 years now, don't know how long it'll last.

And either way I would if I could; I'm skint broke.

An external HD is like 40 bucks...
But if you're broke, even that sucks.

I'd rather just get a new computer altogether; this one isn't so great. It's been dying for about 3 years now, don't know how long it'll last.

And either way I would if I could; I'm skint broke.

you can legally use flash on a trial basis for a month, after that many people choose to crack it but i would never condone that. besides its hard to find a trial version of cs3 these days. Actually if you torrent it instead of trying to find a download you can just install and use that trial version. the help files are how i learned but then again i started on actionscript 2 (which is much simpler) then moved up to actionscript 3 (which uses functions instead of just running through code).

If you guys need any help, I have a Flash CS3 Extended version on my HD.:)

Although, it takes a long time to load...:(

...still it's usable.

if anyone wants to build a game i've got a half done thing they can finish off.

Wow you guys get off topic around here,
-sniff-,
It's quite invigorating, ah the freedom.

We don't stay on topic normally. In fact, if we are on topic, something strange is going on. This thread misplaced it's topic a long time ago.

Ye see, the topics are more like 'guidelines', arr.

[/pirate]

I'm going to just come back to reality,

I'm pretty sure Line Marvel has given up. Nothing in like what, 8 years?

I liked his work, but gotta be real here.

If new people could just read the threads and didn't just ask about it, they would realize that LM is basically ULMF's version of America's george washington: he brought people together, but these days he's only really important in history classes.

We aren't a linemarvel fan base. We just have the name in a respectful nod to the person who the original forums were based around.

If new people could just read the threads and didn't just ask about it, they would realize that LM is basically ULMF's version of America's george washington: he brought people together, but these days he's only really important in history classes.

We aren't a linemarvel fan base. We just have the name in a respectful nod to the person who the original forums were based around.

oh, i wasn't going on that. Sorry if i seemed that way.

Was going more on the line of "this game is never going to be completed, right?" way.

Back