What's new

ACT Patreon Active [MrZ] Dungeon Coup

MrZed

Reputation score
Hello!
Im Zed, and im the developer of Kinky Fight Club and i wanna talk about my new project Dungeon Coup.

flowRoot7452-2-1-8-4-2-2-3.png
Game's Name: Dungeon Coup
Genre: 3D - RoR - Dungeon crawler
Fetishes: Vanilla, Big boobs, domination, femdom, maledom, sex, oral, footjob, stockings, titjobs, interracial, strap-on, futa, yaoi, yuri, latex, dominatrix, cuffed, BDSM, submission.
Gameplay: 3rd person runner.
Game's story: You are the master of one of the top Sex dungeons in the world. Each year all the masters of different dungeons meet, and try to out-master each other. This year one of them convinced your submissives to challenge you to a game - which you accepted - where they stage a coup on you. You have to go back to your throne room from the deepest part of the dungeon. But you are bound and defenseless, and all your submissives are running rampant and horny in the dungeon...

What is Dungeon Coup?

Dungeon Coup is a 3D dungeon crawler, full of erotic adult content, and BDSM themes. The gameplay includes dynamic dungeons, traps, restraints, and a ton of customization options, both for character creation, and for gameplay options.

Game Features
  • Play through 10 different themed levels, and meet up to 46 different enemies!
  • Customize the erotic content: You will only see the content you choose! (including many options like hetero, lesbian (yuri), gay (yaoi), futanari, pegging, etc.
  • Play with female, male, femboy or futanari characters!
  • Over 90 different 3D real time, animated sex positions!
  • Dominate, Resist or Escape from your opponents charms!
  • Create and customize your own characters with over 300 clothing pieces!
  • Additional options for content like: Clothed sex, Neko mode, Ahegao, Enemies putting restraints on you, dirty talk, sex-type themed floors, etc.
  • Includes a Story mode (with romances) and an Arcade mode with level selection.
  • And much more!

Try the Free Demo:

or you can buy the game there or on Steam:

Updated to add that the game has been released!
h2.png

Attachments

Last edited:

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I was going to ask what kind of moron starts a game out with a patron-only demo, but you've already made one game before.

Still seems like a shot in the foot to limit your potential audience to patrons, why even post about it on ulmf if only your patrons can try it out? They'd see it on your patreon and thus already have known about it.

Doing this is literally just waving a piece of wet meat in front of us and going "Remember that steak I made last time? I'm making another one, but in the mean-time here's a half-eaten chicken wing you can't have".

Just saying, that might not exactly elicit a positive reaction from non-patrons.

I mean, think of all the self-centered enthusiasts out there with disposable incomes who might be so offended by your lack of consideration that they decide NOT to give you any patreon money, just out of spite. That's a lot of potential money lost there, just because you couldn't keep it in your pantreon.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah, pro tip: People usually don't like patreon only DEMOS on this site. AnotherLurker said it best.

Good luck on the development though!

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Oh geez. While the concept is great, I have 4 issues with the demo:

-Firstly, My major issue is with the doors! Can we not have doors that open towards your character? An example would be me running away from a horde of enemies. When I come across a door there would be a 50/50
chance that it would open towards my character. I would then be pushed to either side of the door and then stun locked by the horde behind me.

-Secondly, I think you need to make the options for preferences a little more clear. An example would be the character select. I wanted to play as a male, but in order for that to happen I would have to select
the male icon, femboy, and futa options. Just put an option for dick or no dick.

-Thirdly, the "free camera" doesn't feel free. For me I was only able to use the "i" and "k" camera controls to move up and down. The "J" and "L"(left and right) keys didn't do anything for me. But what made this more confusing was
the fact that the camera axis seemed to be relative to the camera and not the characters. So, If you pointed the camera downwards towards a sex animation and pressed "i", the camera would then move forward parallel to the ground
and away from the animation.

- Lastly, the escape mechanic isn't fun. I find myself button mashing the "WASD" to escape, which depletes most if not all my stamina. I then have to wait what feels like 5 minutes(exaggeration) for my stamina to recharge.
Either make stamina recharge faster or make escaping consume less stamina.

Overall a solid 3/5 for the demo. Animations were nice and varied and I like the concept, but the above issues dulled the experience for me. I am very interested to see how this game develops

OP
MrZed

MrZed

Reputation score
Thanks for the feedback!
Ill be uploading a free demo in 5 days!
And yeah, i shouldn't have made this post, i was just hyped.

Regarding the doors: The doors will always open towards the center of the room, for one simple reason: it may cause unwanted pushback or even stuck the character should they open towards the corridors.

Male character is indistinct from the Femboy and the Futa toggles, just select the male character and you are ready to go!
(Femboy makes your dick smaller, butt bigger, and body less muscular)
(Futa toggle has no effect if your character is male)

Im working with the camera right now, im trying my best to make it better, i fixed the error of the camera clipping through the roof or characters already.

The Escape mechanism was rebalanced based on players feedback, and the energy regen was greatly increased.

Thanks for your constructive feedback!

OP
MrZed

MrZed

Reputation score
Hey everyone i Added the link to the FREE DEMO, sorry for the delay !
0000.png

Also the new update is on Patreon as well, including the Second floor, many fixes and improvements!

analogman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The demo looks very good.
i can't wait to try the second level.

will it be posible to customize the guy? i don't like ponytails...

OP
MrZed

MrZed

Reputation score
Thanks!
We are working on adding customization to the game soon. Possibly on december!

OP
MrZed

MrZed

Reputation score
Hey fellas i made a post detailing what's coming for this month's update!

888.png

OP
MrZed

MrZed

Reputation score
Hey fellas, i updated the game to 0.3!
You can read the full changelog here:

B3.png

Or get the lastest version in my patreon page and support the game so i can keep upgrading it!

OP
MrZed

MrZed

Reputation score
Hey fellas
The public demo for Dungeon Coup has been updated to 0.3!
flowRoot7452-2-1-8-4-6-5-6.png
Go try it, it's free!

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, I gave the demo a try, and I definitely like what I see so far but I do have a couple questions. Am I supposed to be able to complete floor 1? I realize that in the demo only floor 1 is available to us, but am I actually able to reach the stairs to floor 2 and 'beat' the demo, or is it just infinite running away in the demo version for now. I ask because the wayfinder points to something above my head (I managed to follow it until I was directly underneath it, only then realizing that it could point up as well) so it's presumably pointing to the end goal on the current top floor. Will it eventually point towards the stairs of your current level, or will it always point to the top floor? I ran around quite a lot after I realized the wayfinder was useless, opened a lot of doors, and kept finding new doors to open. Does the demo just generate dungeon infinitely with no actual stairs?

Also is it actually possible to struggle out before a sex animation starts? No matter how fast I move my fingers I can't break out before it starts, and yet I still lose stamina trying, so I've found it's actually better to not start button mashing until the animation starts because only then can you start filling the escape meter. Trying to escape earlier just tires you out and makes it harder to escape. Is that something that will change, or will that always be the case?

OP
MrZed

MrZed

Reputation score
Hey friends, Dungeon Coup has been updated to 0.4!
flowRoot7452-2-1-8-4-6-5.png
a1.png

a4.png
a8.png
Changelog 0.4

Reduced script memory consuption.
Added the fourth floor! A green maze full of horny elves!
Added 8 new elf characters to the fourth floor.
Reduced Guidance (1) cooldown from 30 seconds to 25.
Fixed an issue that caused the guidance arrow to point towards the sky when close to the throne antechamber room.
Fixed an excess of light in the Character creator.
Fixed an issue with 3 hairs clipping through the head.
Added a new Feature: Bound type selection! You can select between two types of bindings for your character (more to be added in the future).
Added a new Feature: Neko mode! While active your enemies will have cat/bunny/wolf ears!
Enemies in Floor 3 & 4 are now slightly more powerful.
Futanari dicks will no longer dissapear when using the fully clothed sex and the player still has their bottom clothing.
Changed Cum sound effect to the same system in KYFC. It is a subtle change but i think it makes it better.
Fixed an issue that caused Cum sounds to do not play properly.
Fixed an issue that caused jiggle physics to not work properly.
Added a new feature: The higher your Arousal (pink heart) meter is, the more likely it is for opponets to use sex moves rather than foreplay moves.
Increased the number of available roads in the first level from 2 to 4. (All end-corridors are unlocked)
Added a new Feature: Roll!
Fixed an issue that caused the options in the settings to not be saved.
Optimized script in main menu for a slightly better performance in old computers.

You can find the download in my patreon below::

OP
MrZed

MrZed

Reputation score
Hey friends, a new update is up for Dungeon Coup!
flowRoot7452-2-8-9-1-3.png h1.png h2.png

You can find the lastest demo here:

Changelog Dungeon Coup 0.6

• Added restraints! When your enemies catch you they have a chance to put more restraints on you!
  • Added variations on some restraints: there are now 3 different blindfolds and 4 different gags!
  • Fixed an issue that caused the initial position of the arms to have a delay on starting.
  • Added a new option for bindings: Armbinder!
  • Improved the Customize menu.
  • Added 5th Custom character slot.
  • Fixed an animation that was inverted (the doggystyle animation from one of the characters in the 5th floor)
  • Fixed an issue with a girl that had a dick! (and it shouldn't!)
  • Fixed an issue with doors.
  • Improved postprocessing effects.
  • Fixed an issue with a girl being unable to attack.
  • Added 8 new characters: 4 bunnygirls and 4 bunnyboys!
  • Added a total of 11 new sex attacks!
  • Unintentionally fucked up all the lighting.
  • Fixed the lighting (sort of).

Last edited by a moderator:

analogman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is that blonde character included ?
it looks different than the one in previos versions

OP
MrZed

MrZed

Reputation score
Yes!
Hey friends, the new update is here!
flowRoot7452-2-8-9-1-3.png
j5.png
j7.png

The new update features a whole new system for the dungeons, making the dungeons procedurally during runtime, so you will never play the same dungeon twice!

You can read about it here:

And also THE FREE DEMO has been updated (on the itch link)!

Changelog Dungeon Coup 0.7
  • Fixed a bugged move with the Bunny pursuer!
  • Fixed Standing Missionary sometimes not spawning the futa dick.
  • Fixed cowgirlMissionary sometimes not spawning the futa dick.
  • Added a new Armbinder for female characters.
  • Added a new type of bindings: Neck Cuffs!
  • Added a new Feature: Remove footwear for Footjobs! This optional feature can be enabled in the Customization menu.
  • Added the 6th Custom character slot.
  • Added an Open Discord button. You know, so people joins and gives some feedback.
  • Cumming now reduces your maximun will by 5%.
  • Fixed an issue with a animation not playing properly.
  • Moved Dick visibility to Customize menu.
  • Fixed an issue with dicks not spawning properly.
  • Fixed an issue with male dicks taking too long to show.
  • Fixed an issue that caused enemies not participating in sex to fall to the ground and bug out.
  • Added a failsafe in case of the previous bug triggers.
  • Improved animator quality.
  • Completely remade the whole dungeon system.
  • Added a new Feature: Select dungeon length. now you can select how long the dungeon will be!
  • Improved performance while inside the dungeon.

OP
MrZed

MrZed

Reputation score
Hey friends, I made a poll on patreon to see your opinion about the Doors in the dungeons!
You can go and vote until the 5th of may!

OP
MrZed

MrZed

Reputation score
Hey friends, a new update for Dungeon Coup is here!
flowRoot7452-2-8-9-1-3.png 9.png 9999.png

You can read the full post here:
Or support the development of the project and download the update here:

But all in all, a lot of new features have been added, including Dirty talk, a new type of bindings, improvements to the door and navigation systems, customizable key bindings, etc.

I hope you enjoy it!

Dungeon Coup changelog - 0.8
Added a new type of bindings: Rope tie!
Remade the door system: now the doors will always open forwards, and 2 seconds after the doors have been opened their colliders will shut down (so the player cannot get stuck in any way with doors).
Optimized the dungeon system, increasing FPS by roughly 30%.
Added the 7th Custom character slot.
Added visual indicators for buff and debuff durations!
Added a new Feature: Dirty talk! You can enable or disable this feature in the customization menu!
Default Cheat key changed from ; (Comma) to . (Period).
Added a new Feature: Keybinds! You can now change the key bindings form the main menu.
Added a new button to Reset Keybinds to Default.
Added a visual cue for the debuff to Willpower.
Added a new Feature: Hide UI! Similar as in KYFC you can hide and unhide UI by pressing the HIDE UI key.
Added a new Feature: Enemy skins randomizer!
Improved pursuer's turn rate.
Fixed a heigh issue with Oral2 female to female.

Last edited by a moderator: