Mother of the Year (Rathuris) GM'd by thetwo

OP
thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Mother of the Year (Rathuris) GM'd by thetwo

The woman murmered tiredly. "Well. I suppose that's one way to get to know someone." A quick glance from Aurae would reveal a two-inch thick cock of moderate length. Even as she watched, it started to go flaccid... and kept on shrinking, until all that lay between the human's legs was her cum-dripping pussy.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"It is.... I am Ada... I mean I am Aurae. Nice to meet you." Offering the woman her hand.

OP
thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman arched an eyebrow at Aurae, rolled her eyes, then took the half-demon's hand. "Charmed, I'm sure. I'm Wendy." With a sigh, Wendy sat up. She glanced down between her legs and cursed. Then she glanced between Aurae's legs...

"Oh! Um.... sorry. I probably should have asked first, but I was a bit... well, at least you don't have to worry about getting pregnant, so soon after giving birth."

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The woman would see an average limp penis with a pair of small balls and below that a pair of feminine lips.

"Hi Wendy. It was quite alright, though I think I was a better choice then that plant thing." Gesturing across the river at the shorn weed. "I have a potion that will prevent pregenacy or prevent one from progressing, if you want it?" She sat up weakly and started to rummage through one of her belt pouches. After a moment she showwed Wendy the potion.

Would you like me to colour dialogue?

OP
thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's up to you. As GM I'll give each NPC a different color so that it's easier to tell who is talking, but there should generally only be one person talking in a PC's post. Still no harm in picking a color if you like, but it isn't required.

"Well, that's certainly considerate of you. The woman took the potion, and if Aurae didn't object she would grimace and down it in a single gulp. Was that the same Shorn that got you, or what?"

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She didn't stop her. "Shorn?" Giving the woman a questioning look.

OP
thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wendy gestured across the river. "Your plant-thing over there. The one holding my dress clothes hostage?" Seeing that this was indeed new information for Aurae, she added "It's called a Shorn weed. A whole bunch of the fuckers have popped up downriver of Acheron in the past few months. Though I didn't realize there were any quite this close. You're not from around here, then?"

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Ah. I come from a village a few days away. Other then the whole lust inducing thing and the creepy little flower things they impregnate women with, are they dangerous?" Shuddering slightly as she mentioned her many recent offspring.

OP
thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Not really. They'll spray anything big enough that comes close with pollen that... well, I don't have to draw you a picture. But they can't really move other than that, and they aren't poisonous or anything." She laughed, and got to her feet. "I've even heard some people make a candy from their 'sap'."

She was glancing over at her dress and panties. They were only a few feet away from one of the flowers, and closer to the stem than Wendy had been when she'd first been hit. "Are you coming to Acheron, then?"

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Yes. Would you like me to get your clothes?" Standing up slowly.

OP
thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Um... if you think you can do it safely. It'll try to spray you." She bit her lip. "Not that I wouldn't... well, offer you the choice you offered me... but you'd probably forget about my clothes."

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"With some water and if I hold my breath, I should be alright." She gave the woman a smile before diving into the river. Making sure to soak her head and face she swam across towards the plant.

She took a deep breath and held it as she then climbed out a a dozen feet from the plant and rushed towards the discard clothes. Her wing coming up to try and deflect the pollen.

OP
thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Attack (shorn weed): 2
Attack (shorn weed): 14

Holding her breathe, Aurae charged as quickly as she could from the edge of the water towards Wendy's clothes. A flower appeared in front of her, and she dodged to one side, getting her wing between her and it. A blast of pollen hit, but was harmlessly deflected. The half-demon reached the dress and panties, grabbed them, and turned to run.

The secod blast of pollen came from behind, easily evading Aurae's wigs, and hit her squarely in the back of the head. She felt the wind, and saw the pollen curling around her head. Across the river, Wendy gasped in alarm.

The half-demon's mouth was still closed, though the exertion meant that she badly wanted to take a breathe. And she could feel the pollen starting to work on her even without that, though not as strongly as it undoubtedly would if she opened her mouth...

There's no mechanical effect at this point.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She made a quick run for the water and dove in, exhaling and breathing deeply as she resurfaced. She swam back to Wendy holding up the clothes triumphantly in the air. "See told you I would be alright." Offering Wendy her clothes back.

OP
thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wendy glanced wryly at her dress and panties, which Aurae had been holding as she dove into the water. "Well, I suppose it's better then leaving them here." She accepted the dripping-wet clothes, but made no move to put them on. "I guess this means you get to stare at my breasts all the way to the city..."

The brown-haired woman's breasts were nothing special, perhaps slightly smaller than average, but shapely. And she had turned towards Aurae, her shoulders pushed back to make sure that her companion hadn't missed them.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She gave them an appreciative look, her eyes lingering a bit longer then they should before returning to Wendy's face. "Your clothes should dry up soon. It is fairly bright and warm out." Smiling as she stood infront of the woman, not bothering to hide her bigger and perky bust.

Last edited:
OP
thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wendy didn't seem to mind. Instead, her eyes hovered on Aurae's assets for a moment, then glanced down at the half-demon's average manhood. She smirked. "Well, I suppose they will at that. I just hope they're dry by the time we get to the city, or I'll have to walk home wet. Coming?"

She started walking upriver.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She hurriedly got her pants on and ran after Wendy with all her gear in her arms. "What brought you out here?" As she struggled into her skin tight top.

OP
thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Sometimes I just have to get out of the city. I mean, it's not like it's supposed to be dangerous, this close..." She smiled again as Aurae covered herself back up. "It's an hour or so walk from here, I think."

She gestured ahead, and Aurae got her first decent view of the city of demons. The walls rose blood red against the pale brown of the plains, high and all but hiding the hodgepodge of buildings inside. The half-demon's village could have fit inside a dozen times with room to spare.

"Where are you staying?"

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At the sight of the city she simply stared. "Woah..... Uh, oh. I wouldn't really know where to start finding a place to stay."