What's new

ACT [ MOSABOX ] [ モサボックス ] Samurai Sacrament / サムライ・さくらメント RE155385 RJ155385

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samurai Sacrament (Act)

I hope it's cool that I'm posting here, (deepest apologies if it isn't) but the mega link on page 12 is down. If anyone can put up a new link, you're the best.

Sorry for this, I know this thread has been kinda dead for a while....but can anybody share their 100% save file?

thought i deleted this game guess not.
can't remember where i got this save from but i'm sure its not mine.

Attachments

• save (3).zip
    809 bytes · Views: 422

How do you install the save? Do you need to unpack it with Japanese Regional Settings?

sorry to bump an old thread like this but would anyone have a working link for the game? the one in the thread isn't working anymore.

sorry to bump an old thread like this but would anyone have a working link for the game? the one in the thread isn't working anymore.

Whenever you're looking for something, search there first

Since the thread is bumped; Mosaboru might be working on something new, at least there's this image on the blog:
cf25_003.gif

Whenever you're looking for something, search there first

Since the thread is bumped; Mosaboru might be working on something new, at least there's this image on the blog:
cf25_003.gif

For whatever reason, the torrent on that site does not work for me. Tried several times, but no luck.

Can anyone who's gotten it successfully share a regular download link?

EDIT: Scratch that, Erza was wrong, the link on the previous page still seems to work.

Last edited:

Since this was already bumped, I just gotta say this is a wonderful game. Haven't played it in a while, but it's kinda depressing how it only got 4k downloads... It should be in the tens of thousands. SAD.

Since this was already bumped, I just gotta say this is a wonderful game. Haven't played it in a while, but it's kinda depressing how it only got 4k downloads... It should be in the tens of thousands. SAD.
I agree that's a good game but the dev should have spent more time in CGs than in those weird/unnecessary enemies death animations. It's a bit disturbing if you pay attention in how the monsters die.
And the game is repetitive. Iris action is more clumsy but it ends as a overall better game.

I totally forgot that I still have this uploaded. Happy to have helped someone though.

I agree that's a good game but the dev should have spent more time in CGs than in those weird/unnecessary enemies death animations. It's a bit disturbing if you pay attention in how the monsters die.
And the game is repetitive. Iris action is more clumsy but it ends as a overall better game.
what makes iris action a better game than this?

what makes iris action a better game than this?

Even i question that...
Platformer wise this is better than iris...
("Iris just has better graphic gameover screens doesn't mean its better...*)

Gameplay-wise this is almost like megaman except you use a sword...
also every sprite in the game has H in it....
(hehueuheuheuheu the voice turns me off though...)

Yep, but it's still eroge, so h-content does matter. it's not like it's bad in ss, but in iris it's like no other
I can understand if the argument is Iris has better CG but the argument is Iris is a better game OVERALL. I'm currently making a platformer game so I'm interested in the reason behind the argument.

Probably because it was faster, simpler and more precise. Had no depth but maybe some people don't care about that. Samurai Sacrament has a heavy sense of gravity and enemies parry most of your attacks. I can imagine some people just get too frustrated to bother figuring the game out and prefer something as simple and straight-forward as Iris Action.
That said, its still noteworthy that simplicity isn't always bad. Nail the basic movement first before adding depth. I enjoyed Samurai Sacrament and its a much better game, but I can see why people could get turned off or frustrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back