What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Moonblack] Rape Quest

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Rape Quest

It is commonly accepted that the developer is female.

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

lol well im a male and im not giving out details yet but i will be making a rpg where you are playing as a futanari the layout is the basic fight between good and evil

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

fight between good and evil
why is it always bout good and evil and never about what u as a person want to do and not do i meen seriously if i was always like i'm gona go on an adventure and save the world why not instead i'm going to go on an adventure to rape the world especially if it is a futa charecture u'll be playin as males get raped by the female side of the charecture and the females by the male side of the charecture... umm sry do forgive me i believe i've gone insane here with the potential ability of rapin the whole of a game worlds charectures!!!

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

that would be kinda funny to play actually, make it? =o

i was wondering if the character you play as in this game would ever get to rape someone but its either get raped or smex with that little girl if you lost once to lost number.

good ver evil is classic, thats why so many games do it. but sometimes you just wanna be evil >=3 evil can be fought with a different kind of evil, and thats more fun to watch ^,^ or play

Last edited:

Nitusad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, while we're waiting for future versions of this game, can anyone recommend games that are similar in style and of good quality?

I also feel really strange breaking out of the realm of the lurkers.

Oh, wait, I guess I could've looked down one thread and seen the RPG Maker thread. Good job, me. Thanks, me.

Last edited:

clawixp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

why is it always bout good and evil and never about what u as a person want to do and not do i meen seriously if i was always like i'm gona go on an adventure and save the world why not instead i'm going to go on an adventure to rape the world especially if it is a futa charecture u'll be playin as males get raped by the female side of the charecture and the females by the male side of the charecture... umm sry do forgive me i believe i've gone insane here with the potential ability of rapin the whole of a game worlds charectures!!!
I've started work on something similar. You start off as evil, and I had originally planned to just keep you evil, but I'm contemplating opening it up to a more of actions determine consequences. We'll see how difficult the event writing becomes.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

i know i'm late here but midgar is the norse god city in the sky:p

Nitusad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This may have already been said, but Midgar is a city in Final Fantasy 7.

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

yes, yes it was. on page 2 or 3 i think XD

Nitusad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If this game is going to be filled with references to Final Fantasy, it'd be awesome if they added some stuff from FF8 in there.

Mercsenary

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If this game is going to be filled with references to Final Fantasy, it'd be awesome if they added some stuff from FF8 in there.
I think it was gong to be a mix... from different games and such.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

I think it was gong to be a mix... from different games and such.
I thought it was a lazy patchwork project, the only thing that is original in this game are the scripts, and they are not particularly great either, but time will tell.

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

everything is a ripoff of something

so how long has the maker been on break?

Bashkire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Erm, shenever I get raped by the orcs I can't access one of the pictures. It comes up with the error "Cannot locate file Graphics/pictures/Eva - nude - fucked silly" or something. Any help :)

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Erm, shenever I get raped by the orcs I can't access one of the pictures. It comes up with the error "Cannot locate file Graphics/pictures/Eva - nude - fucked silly" or something. Any help :)
Did that to me too, a stupid file missing, just get a picture of your liking, rename it as "Eva - nude - fucked silly" and stick it in the pictures folder, problem solved.

Bashkire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

True, just wondered if there was an "official" one.

naicore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sounds like you got an old/first version, I had the same problem till I got the latest version, works perfectly now