What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Moonblack] Rape Quest

mohawklogan

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rape Quest

I would give you a real response.... except that you butchered the English language.

Someone else will have to give you an answer.

This is a forum, not phone texts.
is that really any reason to not help me this is also the internet where you can do whatever you want to and this is a hentai sharing site now if you dont mind can someone else not be a complete jerk and actually help me?

MohawkLogan:cool:

Reputation score

is that really any reason to not help me this is also the internet where you can do whatever you want to and this is a hentai sharing site now if you dont mind can someone else not be a complete jerk and actually help me?

+rep for a calm response to a fairly dickish attitude. Your English is actually pretty good for the Internet, especially if it's not your first language.

As for your question, I'm afraid I don't know the answer to that myself.

mohawklogan

Demon Girl
Reputation score

+rep for a calm response to a fairly dickish attitude. Your English is actually pretty good for the Internet, especially if it's not your first language.

As for your question, I'm afraid I don't know the answer to that myself.
thank you for both things and no my first language is English but i just don't care all that much as to what i say on the internet

Hentai Finder

Lurker
Reputation score

ok im really confused which is the most up to date version of this game and why is there 2 difrent people making the same game im so confused basicly all i want is the version from the OP updated thank you very much if someone actually helps me that is

There are actually four different versions of the game.

The original: DBugger (who is probably not going to update anymore) and three other "spin-offs"

Raed (who I have not seen update in a long while), MoonBlack and Neodragon have their own two spin-offs though they do seem to be working together and will share each others ideas and programming (for instance, one might make a decent side-quest and in the next update, the other will add it to their own game).

mohawklogan

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There are actually four different versions of the game.

The original: DBugger (who is probably not going to update anymore) and three other "spin-offs"

Raed (who I have not seen update in a long while), MoonBlack and Neodragon have their own two spin-offs though they do seem to be working together and will share each others ideas and programming (for instance, one might make a decent side-quest and in the next update, the other will add it to their own game).
thank you were can i get some of the other games i think i have neodragon's if thats the one with the blonde

Hentai Finder

Lurker
Reputation score

thank you were can i get some of the other games i think i have neodragon's if thats the one with the blonde

DBugger's contains only a faction of what Neo and Moon's, since theirs picked up where his left off, so you aren't missing anything from there. If you are getting either one of those two's, just stick with those.

Raed's began to start up the Cook's 2nd item request, but it did not go anywhere.

(The "one with the blonde" is on all of them. The main character was originally the female prostitute, but DBugger changed her to the blonde before he quit)

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When you are fucked by the orcs does anyone get a message saying it can't find the picture then close because i did?

mohawklogan

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When you are fucked by the orcs does anyone get a message saying it can't find the picture then close because i did?
yea are you using the older version's on the first page? if you to page 8 i think theres an updated version

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*tags for later*

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oookay, here is a question that realy need an answer: the "company mare" thing rise in level like the "dairy cow" thing, or I'm just wasting my time? How does it work (in both version) and are there objects ore action that can help ?

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Guess the most recent update is from Nov 19, problem is I can't seem to find were it is on the guys site.

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

Um is anyone still following this game?

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeah, the original maker DBugger stopped working on it for a while, but now he's getting back into it and making a new game from scratch (with a new title)

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

Yeah, the original maker DBugger stopped working on it for a while, but now he's getting back into it and making a new game from scratch (with a new title)
ok that's why this thread wasn't being used. What's he called it this time so I can find it?

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so thes egame was never finished? Damm i got an error after the orc knock the heroine out, they are raping her 1 month later and, BANG CRASH game close.

yeah mine english is not good.

jacktheriper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If the new game is called really Gentle Love Quest I find it funny actually they went from rape to gentle love :) does anyone know anything about the new game though?

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, i actually thought the Gentle Love thingy was a joke original maker of the game...
by the way, the rapequest game is still beeing continually updated (althought once every four month). Last update was 8 mar 2012

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

Yeah, i actually thought the Gentle Love thingy was a joke original maker of the game...
by the way, the rapequest game is still beeing continually updated (althought once every four month). Last update was 8 mar 2012
I couldn't for the life of me get the newer versions of the game. I looked for a zip of the newer version but every time i try to find one it just sent me to a site with each file as it's own thing.

redfog

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I couldn't for the life of me get the newer versions of the game. I looked for a zip of the newer version but every time i try to find one it just sent me to a site with each file as it's own thing.
There's a that has a short tutorial on how to use a SVN client to download the newest version.