What's new

Monster Girl Island OOC chat

Re: Monster Girl Island OOC chat

*Spanks Neo's bottom*

Well done.

The last paragraph sucks because I kept jumping from what should happen over and over again.

This is also why it took me so long to make the post... Then I finally just said fuck it and did something.

My last post in Grave's thread was inexcusable. It was uninteresting, lacked sense, and generally discouraged him from ever posting again. I have attempted to contact Cross many times, and have discovered that I've been blocked. I've also been given a warning from staff that I should cease my trolling and harrassment of Cross Grave as well as any others within my Sub-forum. Though I had no intention of trolling any of you, it is apparent that I am so horrible that it appears to be so dispite my best efforts.

I'm deeply sorry, Cross.

You're going to do this every single time I won't reply immediately, aren't you? Sigh... I planned to do this today, but it seems that perhaps I shouldn't... You're so emotional and fragile right now, I fear it could shatter you.

And I prefer to be called Grave.

You're going to do this every single time I won't reply immediately, aren't you? Sigh... I planned to do this today, but it seems that perhaps I shouldn't... You're so emotional and fragile right now, I fear it could shatter you.

Do not threaten me with procrastination. I will destroy you.

If you stop trying to guilt-trip me, I'll behave better.

You could update my thread. That'd get rid of your boredom. And stop you from trolling the shoutbox at the same time.

Your concept of fun, and everyone else's concept of fun, are completely different.

Sometimes, I ask myself why I still like RJ.

How the hell can you like a troll as obvious as him?

I've not noticed. Both you and I seem to enjoy inciting emotions from other's.

And despite that statement, I'm glad you still like me~

Oh, he's a bloody, heartless bastard alright. Thing is, he's a smart bastard. And as much as I hate finding myself on the wrong end of his wit, he does make things interesting. That, and I'm just fond of him. Not much thinking going on here.

*slimes everyone*

Back