What's new

Monster Girl Island OOC chat

Re: Monster Girl Island OOC chat

Whether I go away or not, it seems attention to this has at least diminished somewhat. MGI might be facing it's final moments.

Lasted a long time anywho. I'm proud of that.

Wow. Didn't know I had this kind of charisma in me.

Hahaha, it was more the perceived lack of interest from the players anyway. After making a few updates, I went to sleep, woke up, didn't see any updates and thought, "Huh, guess everyone lost interest. Not that I can blame them." But I'll keep running MGI even if only one person is playing. My love for monster girls is infinite, after all.

Trying to come up with a good post here... I'm not sure how far should I go, considering the situation is pretty much FUBAR. I'm starting to think you feed on my pain here.

I'm still very very very interested! and I've only just begun. I'm just involved in several other things right now. I'm planning to make a post soon. I promise!

I've just been very busy with my job really, I got a good idea for a post thought out.

Still interested as well just haven't been dropping in as often after we had that stupid hack attack on the site that spooked everyone.

Blueslime hated my last post, I know it. I'm such a fucking failure.

On the contrary, perhaps your posts are so well done that it's a bit intimidating to follow up. Or they leave people so typeless they can barely type anything at all? :)

You'd be suprised how close to the truth you got. Altough perhaps not in the way you expect.

But...But...the stories...the role play...

They were just so good I had to stop lurking to say so. I've rather enjoyed all the stories you and the others have/are producing together.

I don't believe you. Explain what you love most about my irritating RP.

Back