What's new

Monster Girl Island OOC chat

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Island OOC chat

At Sakuro, that certaiy holds true for the Kherpi anyway. They may treat you like a king but not before turning you into an incubus.

Sakuro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

... and group raping you constantly until you're a powerful enough Incubus. Is being turned into and Incubus a bad thing? Aside from loosing your humanity and becoming a sexual creature, you seem to generally improve in most aspects.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

In most cases, Incubi are just used as batteries for succubi and anything else that might suck out spiritual energy, though it's not strange to make use of that extra power you acquire, provided it isn't constantly being sucked out of you.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

She's less godlike, and is more along the lines of actually being a god.
Which is why I am willing to call her that. Anyone else? I'm willing to admit they're powerful, but that's that. Unless you can prove yourself to be as absurdly gamebreaking as the aforementioned devil, too bad for you.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Since even gods can be 'killed' in MGI, we're thinking along those lines. Anubis is godlike because of her sheer might as a conqueror combined with how worshiped she was made her something that was considered to be more than a mere mortal. And then she falls from power of course, mostly with the aid of the East and the final blow being dealt by them bunnies.

Pandora of Pandemonium is also godlike, because she owns her own realm and can manipulate it at will. She's not quite a 'god' because if you caught her on a bad day you could kill her flat, unlike Persephone. Having a place to call your own "world" that you created yourself is not something anyone can do.

And Wrath is definitely godlike because she's like Ares himself, and just as terrifying to face in battle (minus the part where he was wounded by Diomedes. In that battle Ares was just a pussy.)

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Eh. I'm still gonna refuse to consider others anything remotely close to divine beings as much as I can get away with it. And yes, I am well aware of the folly in that.

Sakuro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The majority of "gods" in MGI, like Suika the kitsune working with Aiden, seem to be more in line with kami in Shintoism. Respected powerful beings. Sometimes patron to a group of people. Not world shakers. No judgment. Just an observation.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sakuro makes a good observation. Perception is a powerful thing alone, and even a mere statue that has no real impact on the world can be worshiped as a godly force. Or, a small town that knows nothing of the outside world has a single most powerful force that they know, and so they call it their 'god'. They're not actually gods because they lack the true impact a god can have, but they're 'godlike' because they possess some qualities that make them similar.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

That is a rather... Deep way to think of it. Gonna have to ponder on that, altough perhaps tomorrow. Late as Hell over here.

Sakuro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How often do Mamono that require spirit energy need to "feed"?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It depends on what they're doing. Energy is like a fuel tank for them, and doing anything that requires effort, or especially using magic, will make them hungrier. If a mamono who's full just finishes with a big battle, she'll be hungry that very same day. A mamono who's traveling can survive on the energy from a normal man for at least a month, and often longer than that. Again, it depends on how they spend it.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Releeeeease the Kraaaakeeeeeen!!!!!.......

On my deek! =3=

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I am completely updated. I shall celebrate by dancing.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't think that ever happened before. Gonna write up a response later, after I'm done with some other stuff.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's happened, but only rarely, and I think on only a few other occasions.

Sakuro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

We can't let this stand. Get posting people! *Starts in on his own post.*

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score