Monster Girl Island OOC chat

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Island OOC chat

The woodsman kills the big bad wolf before she can rape Little Red Riding Sakuro.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aww. But I always figured you had something sinister planned. Guess I was wrong.

Sakuro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The sinister part comes when granny is freed and goes werewolf on Aust_Nailo ... because she was bitten.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well crap. Guess I picked a bad week to go camping. Gotta plan ahead for next time.

Sakuro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There is something I've been wondering about. When do Mamono that feed on spirit energy start draining it from men? If they feed souly on spirit energy, are they "nursing" from daddy on day one?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

What species the mother is plays a huge role in the answer to that question.

If it's a succubus, and she so happens to allow herself to get pregnant, then her child will be born as a soul that 'splits' from her own, much like how a slime divides. Ergo, the 'child' will be fully grown and her appearance will range from looking exactly like her mother, or nothing like her mother.

But, for example, if it's suika's child, she can feed her offspring as any human mother would, by breastfeeding her. Except instead of nutrient rich milk, she'll be feeding her own energy to her child.

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

so what is the progress on this game(i don't really want to read thru 40+ pages of random comments o_O)

2nd.if any of you have not tried it
try monster girl quest aka MGQ aka monster girl assault its a amazing VN game that also has rpg battles maxied in.the artwork is amazing on most creatures and the story plot is just wow...every since i found out about hentai games rather then just normal hentai i have been really into it :D their stories are alot better and even have monster girls(cats and kisunes being my favorites)

3rd.sound epic :D theirs not enough great monster girl games,anime or hentais in my option yet yet their sooooo dam cuuuuute! :)

Tamamo FTW! :D

MGQ thread is here
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=16791

Last edited:

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

I don't know, but it smells like Raditz.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

so what is the progress on this game(i don't really want to read thru 40+ pages of random comments o_O)

2nd.if any of you have no tired it
try monster girl quest aka MGQ aka monster girl assault its a amazing VN game that also has rpg battles maxied in.the artwork is amazing on most creatures and the story plot is just wow...every since i found out about hentai games rather then just normal hentai i have been really into it :D their stories are alot better and even have monster girls(cats and kisunes being my favorites)

3rd.sound epic :D theirs not enough great monster girl games,anime or hentais in my option yet yet their sooooo dam cuuuuute! :)

Tamamo FTW! :D

MGQ thread is here
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=16791
Sounds like solid advice. I don't think we'd ever have found out about a game called MGQ if it weren't for you.

Mirchie

Reputation score

Well at least we don't have to worry about the Fraggles any more.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

We were trolling because we fucking know all this.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This thread wasn't made for a game. It's a role play that we've been playing together for three years.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Can we please dispose of this idiot somehow? Bribe a mod or something?

Mirchie

Reputation score

a...role playing....thread... ....ya ill just pretend this does not exist
You have fun with that. Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check out that bug planet on your way out.

Sakuro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Can we can some zombie strippers now?

Sakuro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How does the Order's Hero making process work? Does it require special training to deal with the angelic energy? Is there only a specific kind of Angel that can make humans into the Heroic variety?