Monster Girl Island OOC chat

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Island OOC chat

Namely, after the 16th. That's when the finals are ALL over.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, yeah. Didn't want to bother and check visitor messages.

Ryu Doppler

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hush you, I wanna believe.

*looks on with faithful eyes*

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Hey RJ I was joking when I said I quit.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

AND I ALREADY DELETED THE PLANS FOR YOUR THREAD! DAMN IT

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Now I have to call you MAF instead of RJ... all this name changing is confusing. :p

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Feel free to continue calling me RJ. Everyone will know who you're talking about.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I prefer Saviorsaurus.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

TWO has shitty youtube videos?
He sure does.

And before you ask, I'd have to ask RJ first if it's ok to show you guys, I doubt he cares but he's talking in pretty much all of them but one right now.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Doesn't matter to me.

One of me:

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For the one or three people who showed interested in the minor exchange between the worlds of MGI and DG.

Raptor Jesus says
Stepping through the portal with a dozen witches behind her, the baphomet calmly examines the world around her. "The magic in the air... Some of it is quite familiar..." the baphomet said, before going quiet as a ( insert description here) appears before her.

J C says
Matthias: big man-shaped figure in black, black mask with lenses where the eyes should be, a katana at his belt in a battered old green scabbard, and yeah, gives off lots of energy
The figure spoke in a voice that sounded like two mountains grinding together, his hand on the hilt of the sword at his side; "You should not be here."

Raptor Jesus says
( I just imagined Persephone glomping Matthias, giggling, "Matt-chan! I missed you!" )

J C says
(lol, I imagined that too, ironically)

Raptor Jesus says
The baphomet raised her paw, "I come in peace, with regards to Persephone." she answered back to him, "With that being said, you don't like guests, do you?"

J C says
"No. I do not like guests. And many who claim to come in peace bring war in at their backs. You have an opportunity to leave this place in peace. I would advise that you take it." He sternly replied, not moving so much as an inch

Raptor Jesus says
The baphomet let out a displeased sigh, putting a paw to her cheek, "Grumpy," she commented on his attitude. "I can smell the air. It seems other demons have already marked this place... Oh well~ Persephone would have been so happy to see you, Matt-chan. We were just looking around, honest. But I can tell our stay is not welcome." she clicked her staff, and the other witches turned with the baphomet, heading back towards the portal. The baphomet suddenly stopped as a witch flopped through the portal, covered in blood, "It's... The angels... Attacking...!" she gagged. Stepping over to her, the baphomet picked up the wounded witch, before looking back at Matthias with a grin, "I would be more worried about the angels getting through this portal, if I were you~ Idealists are more dangerous than the greedy," she told him, before heading through the portal, vanishing with her sisters. A moment after, while the portal's energy was weakening, a lone boy tumbled through...

J C says
Matthias stood still as a statue as the demon turned to leave, only offhandedly remarking; "If Persephone remembers the last time she tried to come here, then I'm sure she doesn't miss me too much. Goodbye." He didn't show any reaction as the wounded witch fell through other than a slight twitch, power folding outwards in preparation to take her soul should she die on this side of the gate. At her words, Matthias simply replied; "They will receive the same greeting as you, should they choose to step through the gate. I suppose I ought to thank you for the warning, at least. As unneeded as it might be." Matthias stood outside of the gate, waiting for it to close.... Only for a boy to fall through it. Unleashing an uncharacteristic sigh, he unleashed a silent call, and then disappeared from sight as the sound of wings beating fell upon the boys ears.

Also, minor interaction between two gods.
Raptor Jesus says
Persephone snuggles up to Matthias, wrapping her tentacles of evil around him
"Matt-chan~"

J C says
"Oi vei... What are you doing here?"

Raptor Jesus says
"I wanted to see you again. I love my grumpy wumpy Matt-chan~"

J C says
(lulz) "I would light you on fire if I thought it would make you go away. Why don't you go talk to that crazy elf that opened the portal from this side last time?"

Raptor Jesus says
She rests her chin on his shoulder, looking at the side of his face with a smile, "Matt-chan would get mad if I interfered with his world again. I want Matt-chan to love me~"

J C says
"I wouldn't hold my breath on that, were I you."

Last edited:

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

And thus did the Termite giggle. *teehee*

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

The best couple. THE BEST

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Due to financial problems, I found out that there is not enough money to afford internet in my house. So my already horrible posting rate is going to drop down to zero by tomorrow.

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

That's some real shitty luck right there. Hopefully it's merely a temporary thing? I know that if it ever came down to it I'd easily trade a TV subscription to afford Internet or some such.