Monster Girl Island OOC chat

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Island OOC chat

I find anything censored on this site amusing.

ERP! I mean, I can't stay. See ya in a week!

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Did you just censor 'God'? I find that highly amusing.
You see? That's the type of braindeadness I'm talking about. I'm even censoring the wrong words. >_>

On a more positive note? I'm starting to recover from my burn out so...yeah.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

You see? That's the type of braindeadness I'm talking about. I'm even censoring the wrong words. >_>

On a more positive note? I'm starting to recover from my burn out so...yeah.
I'm pretty sure it's the microchip taking effect.

By the way how's your cracked open head doing?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I knew you'd come crawling back, Cross. There's no mistaking where your true loyalties lie..."

Movie references aside, welcome back! It's good to know you'll still be participating. :D

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It was from an oldie New York Gang-ish movie. I can't recall the name at all though, all that I keep thinking is New Jack City, but I don't think that's it.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bleh, just to clarify with some people, think of me as your 'co-writer' in each of your stories. If you have desires for the direction of your story (monsters to see, story progression, the like), or just want to talk about it, you CAN.

Next time someone calls me something along the lines of 'the almighty GM,' there'll be heck to pay...

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Bleh, just to clarify with some people, think of me as your 'co-writer' in each of your stories. If you have desires for the direction of your story (monsters to see, story progression, the like), or just want to talk about it, you CAN.

Next time someone calls me something along the lines of 'the almighty GM,' there'll be heck to pay...
But you are the almighty GM!

The almighty GM of awesomeness!

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Apparently, you have just been attacked in your saying Raptor that calls himself the jesus arch type of raptors etc. Because as you can see....

Through teh wierd one is most definitely sucking up to you atm and giving you a flattering ego boost..... Yes grammar mistakes are made on purpose for your name teh wierd one.

That is where teh wierd one breaks your new founded rule.

That is where teh wierd one sucked up to thy. I hope your proud of yourself raptor of the jesus arch type. You now have.....ummm.... whatchamacallit.

This post has been overdone! Weee! Spoiler time.

Edit: Oh uh yeah! Weird way to ask this, but Jesus of raptors, how do you respond to this multiple rule breaking since in my own post, I have indirectly called you something along the lines of a 'the almight G-etc' I almost did it there too, but I put a hyphen stopping the finishing part.... shall you answer this media's question or will you seclude yourself into meditation with thy father?

Last edited:

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Well if that had a point Diag then it's very well hidden deep in the folds of insanity and possibly dirty diapers.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Both Weird and Diaga get a spanking.

But I won't say when. I'll let the suspense build until it drives you both insane.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Both Weird and Diaga get a spanking.

But I won't say when. I'll let the suspense build until it drives you both insane.
I do believe the spanking starts now....

*Spanks raptorjesus as a first hit >:D*

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Raptor Jesus, is that flash correct? Will those with only the freshest and most succlent livers be saved?

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow, what kind of sick person eats someones baby? I'm disappointed in you Raptor.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

At least I didn't chew on him. Besides, that baby's future was a lot more horrible than the future I gave him inside my stomach acids.

L.O.D

Reputation score

Greetings all........been following this for a few days and would love to get in on the fun ^_^ Gotta work on a character really quick though. Had planned to do that tonight or tomorrow but looks like I won't have time to for a day or so.

That is, of course, assuming I have not come along far to late in the worlds events to have someone put into play?

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm also interested in joining, but it does look like people have been moving along. Is it in fact too late to join?

Character concept
I'm thinking of making a succubus. She started out as any normal human, nothing special about her soul that would get her noticed, but she was captured and converted in one of the many Raptures that plagues the island. She's spent decades just like any other converted succubus, but lately she's been noticing something strange. Her soul started growing. It started as nothing more than a small speck in the very center of that pit of emptiness they all feel, but over time it's gotten brighter and larger. She's tried to hide it all this time, but it's starting to reach a breaking point. She can feel her power waning, and once that spark breaks through she fears she'll become just another ordinary human once again.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nah, not too late. It's a (mostly) open ended RP, so just like how new NPC's can pop up and introduce themselves, so can players.

Glancing over your character concept, Termite, it seems pretty decent, although having sex as a monster girl that absorbs sexual energy will almost always make the monster/demon in question stronger (or, will make them have a 'bigger soul').

However, a 'lack' of sex might make a succubus paranoid in that way...