What's new

ACT [ Momobuta ] もも豚 Taken: Yuri-pean Graduation Trip 優子の卒業旅行~無惨陵辱~ RE131642 RJ131642

Vlaphor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ131642|ACT]Graduation Trip of Yuko ~ Horrible insult ~

sorry to ask again butr really no one know how to get other endings???

ive been trying and redo the game at least 32 times and still though i try every possible combination or mob death i still get the normal first bad end
You can open the .video files with VLC and watch the bad endings that way. They all kinda suck.

fireball84

Demon Girl
Reputation score

sorry to ask again butr really no one know how to get other endings???

ive been trying and redo the game at least 32 times and still though i try every possible combination or mob death i still get the normal first bad end
You can also rename the rename the other endings as the first ending; example; change game_over2.video and game_over2.video.meta, along with GameOverVideo2.prefab.meta over to 1 to see the other endings. Be prepared to be disappointed though. They're all essentially Yuko (the kidnapped girl) being raped in different ways... with at least two of them looking almost the same. None of the endings features the main character. The game looks like it can have so much potential... too bad the author lack creativity.

MorkaelWasHere

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Best censorship ever.

Would be better if.
Improved AI combat.
Enemy variety.
Actual nudity or torn clothes.
Zoomed airdickless sprite-sex.

Hell, it would be better with just the last one alone probably.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

just play this game its like button smacking "F" (finger fucking the keyboard) :D
AI lame
Cannot change stage
no CG or watch mode
cannot be kill
Worst of ALL[/U] SEX or RAPE dun drain ur FUCKING life

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I checked out this out today.. gotta say it ain't bad if you don't mind the humping. I wonder if this can be opened with unity program as it is or not.. So uh the missing stuff can be edited in? :D

kb88

Banned
Reputation score

I liked it too. I get that it's poorly made but the context of a girl trying to rescue her lesbian lover from a gang gets me rock hard.

Reputation score

the game has so gallery yes, because it appears in the statement of the game, but does not appear in the final version .
I'm sorry for my english