What's new

ACT RPG Maker [ mizumochi ] [ みずもち ] Trap Drop / トラップドロップ RE186123 RJ186123

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Now, I know that some of you may be put off by the art, but if there's anything Mephisto and NTRPG taught me, it's that you don't judge based on appearances alone.

This game works a bit like Cherry poi's games, in that if you get caught you get stuck in an H animation that drains your life. There are spells you can use to trap and destroy the enemies, though they are a limited resource, and there's puzzles you need to clear to progress.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: トラップドロップ

The game over system should remain so it will probably not want to have one.

Xman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Demo wise the game is quite fun and got some challenge to it. But i am stuck in a location after a bunch of the tentacle monsters with water everywhere and an entrance to some forest i think? Wont let me go in, anyone got that figured out by chance?

SSAccount!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It looks like a copy of . which is pretty nice.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I got to some area with 5 chests and a bunch of tentacle and flower enemies trapped behind boulders. Can't see any route forwad from there nor in the previous area.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

I got to some area with 5 chests and a bunch of tentacle and flower enemies trapped behind boulders. Can't see any route forwad from there nor in the previous area.
It wasn't obvious at all but I found where you have to go. If you go back one room from the one you were mentioning and go directly up and slightly to the left, you'll have 2 passages that look like dead ends. One of them is actually the exit to the next area. It's right next to the room with 5 chests so you can't miss it, but you're gonna lose a life no matter what I thin due to the enemy placement.

I'll include my save which I believe is pretty far. From what I've seen from extracting the files I haven't seen one enemy only. Not sure I'm gonna bother going further with this, but was pretty fun while it lasted, I would look forward to more from this dev. The artstyle was obviously not very good, but it had its charm quite honestly.

For the traps, from memory I believe they were:
A: fire trap, kills most enemies ine one hit but is ignored by wasps
S: white trap, knocks back and stuns first enemy hit
D: creates a temporary impassable block. Good for blocking off tiny corridors, but can trap you as well!
Q: sends a maid in a certain direction for 10 seconds after which she..... blows up. Yeah I have no fucking idea on that one.
W: yellow trap that swaps your position with the first enemy who triggered it
Escape/X/numpad0: heals you 1 life. Your stock is the one on the far left. In zones with no enemies there will usually be an infinite source that lets you stock up to 3 only, so it's good for trial and error.

Attachments

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh shit, I must delete my thread. I didn't know one existed.

Definitely needs more save points.

I'm stuck after the third save. There is a few bookshelves and a bed, along with a stone that gives you the fire mine, and a big log. There are monsters in a cage but I can't open it.

Last edited:

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh shit, I must delete my thread. I didn't know one existed.

Definitely needs more save points.

I'm stuck after the third save. There is a few bookshelves and a bed, along with a stone that gives you the fire mine, and a big log. There are monsters in a cage but I can't open it.
Never figured out what the cage or the bookshelves was, but the next area was back twice (gotta go through that maze again) and then left.

Golgo9999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a mega link for this ?

ColtM1911

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like artstyle in this game, it indeed reminds that of Zurine adventure and Mecha-girl adventure :)

But, unfortunately, on a technical level it was done not so great. I think tis whole thing was done by a single person who can draw pretty pictures but spends most of his time writing repetitive shitty RPGMaker events.

Actually I made a quick dirty hack to allow saving anywhere and anytime. Now when you press 'X' button there appears a menu that allows you
1. heal yourself using water
2. save game
Also I added a tiny cheat menu.

How to apply patch:
1. use RPGMakerDecrypt to decrypt *.rgss3a file
2. delete *.rgss3a file
3. move everything from 'Extract' subfolder to folder with game *.exe
4. extract my archive to folder with game *.exe

Patch:
#!tIlWzLRB!nErj3uNS4mXtajjOoVXszHNfpOhMEhhQlgbsYoAkIl4

Game (already patched):
#!FAMjgTKb!0upnC26Am9WCNdpv3ZpGGcR7zEQD-wwD711KdNKLRsw

Hope this will be useful.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ColtM1911

Many thanks for the cheat^^

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

ColtM1911 you're a lifesaver. Really enjoyed the game but would never have been able to enjoy it with the level of difficulty and lack of save points.

Kinda disappointed I had to rely so heavily on the cheats (namely unlimited heals), game was still rather difficult even with unlimited fire bombs. Wish I could slow the enemies down by about a half of their run speeds or something. Otherwise the game is near impossible.

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Patch isn't working. Tried the pre-patched, and can't open the menu. Tried to run the patch manually, but it won't recognize anything in the folder.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Patch isn't working. Tried the pre-patched, and can't open the menu. Tried to run the patch manually, but it won't recognize anything in the folder.
Did you get to the part where you can pick up items from the ground? If not, it won't open until you get there.

edit: For some reason, the menu only works if you have water. If you don't, it never opens at all :x

Last edited:

ColtM1911

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

edit: For some reason, the menu only works if you have water. If you don't, it never opens at all :x
Yep, I said it was sloppy.
Well, I wanted to do better, but any improvement would take so much more effort, and so much more room for errors...

That is because in current version I modified only one common event that is called by events scattered across all playable maps. To make patch less sloppy I would need to edit every single one of those events which is time consuming and error prone. I don't know why the game author set them up like this.

You can use water and traps only on maps where there events are present. So, If you can't use items on a map - you also can't save or use cheat menu. Well, it doesn't really matter as all maps where you would want to save support using items.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Title transliteration (direct): Torappu Doroppu

Title transliteration (sensible) Trap Drop

Title translation : (not needed)