What's new

ACT [ mizu elf ] 水の妖精 Tentacle Counterattack Princess Miserable 触手逆襲 乙姬無惨 RE163164 RJ163164

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tentacle Counterattack Princess Miserable

downloaded it and tried to open says it isnt an archive.

is a rar5 type of rar (better compression, i have save 100+ mb in upload) try use a better version of winrar

Shit guys I'm sorry, I uploaded it last night before I went to bed. I didn't know I did it the wrong way on accident. I wouldn't troll you guys like that. :( Working it getting it uploaded correctly, I'll post the link once it's done.

Thanks Evil, much obliged. Downloaded and confirmed legit working copy.

Extracted fine for me. You familiar with Winrar?

wait extracted?

i usually just download it then a folder should open up with an application that's the game, it's not in this case?

About that .rar misunderstanding, it's strange how all versions use the same file extension. I use 7zip normally and it never had problems with rar before, so at first I just assumed it's another troll upload. But it works, so thanks for that.

I also reproduced the uncensor from the previous game, courtesy of this guy.

Here it is:
Just replace that one file.

About that .rar misunderstanding, it's strange how all versions use the same file extension. I use 7zip normally and it never had problems with rar before, so at first I just assumed it's another troll upload. But it works, so thanks for that.

I also reproduced the uncensor from the previous game, courtesy of this guy.

Here it is:
Just replace that one file.

sweet! the uncensor really is needed in a game like this. thx!

btw, the misunderstanding about winrar: i have use a new powerful (for compression purpose) type of rar (named rar5) and only people with the newest version of winrar can open it. that's it :)

so far it seems rush AGI till you get 3.00 attackspeed (seems to cap there) STR is pretty shitty.
H to change hair and F to change clothes. also M pauses the game and lets you save.

Attachments

• Save Princess Miserable.zip
    894 bytes · Views: 115
Last edited:

;)

Thanks Evil! ..a bit off topic, but may I know which eroge did your display picture came from?

btw, the misunderstanding about winrar: i have use a new powerful (for compression purpose) type of rar (named rar5) and only people with the newest version of winrar can open it. that's it :)

Worked fine with the latest 7zip version. Thanks for the link ;)

Thanks Evil! ..a bit off topic, but may I know which eroge did your display picture came from?

see the spoiler in my signature

Yun-Ah said:
Worked fine with the latest 7zip version. Thanks for the link ;)

glad to hear that ;)

Is it just me or are we unable to change the hairstyle in gallery mode?

how do you change clothes? ive picked up some but cant figure it out.

Pay attention to the ground when enemies die. I missed the swords and a bunch of clothes my first time through level 1.

how do you change clothes? ive picked up some but cant figure it out.
g for clothes, h for hair

see the spoiler in my signature

glad to hear that ;)

You wonderful magnificent bastard Thank You!!! Ive been looking for that gallery again for months ever since my bookmarks got erased and I didn't save the pictures. Thanks for the link as well you're awesome.

;)

Sorry about the first link guys, my mistake. I made sure it loaded and everything, so it should work.

Thanks both of you! You're true heroes :cool:

And as a sidenote, Jester, I love your avatar... very very attractive.

I tried the decensor method tracingthelines posted in the thread for the other game, but it just crashed when I tried to load a save, alas.

So if anyone else enterprising enough to try some more fancier hex editing wants to give it a try, I'm sure we'd all be much obliged.

==EDIT==

Guess it would pay to read the actual thread. Just saw Anon_Ymous's post above, so...yeah. Nothing to see here, move along.

Last edited:

Can anyone provide the 32-bit version? One of the downloads was not compatible with my computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back