What's new

ACT [misinkoujou] Flowerfairy (RJ180492)

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Flowerfairy [Released 16th July 2016]

Game made my laptop cry. Oh well I'll just wait for the sprite uploads.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Damn it I give up! Q.Q :(:mad:

What am I supposed to do to continue at the part where the way is blocked with Rocks???

(There after the Octopus Girl)

I have not the slightest Idea anymore! >= o

I run trough every inch of that stupid forest and I couldn´t find anything! >.<

Please help! I don´t want to skip everything with a stupid save! I want to get trough it by playing! =*(

CantaLoupe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I dont know if you people discovered this already but there is a Secret Room which contains most of the Monster x NPC content. It is at the very right end of the area prior to reaching the save point for your fight against the Exorcist/Shrine Maiden boss. Go up against the the right side wall on the upper level of said area, and you will enter a vine covered room filled with those...umm...extras.

Kinda odd to put a NPC gallery room at that location tbh,....but whatever.

Last edited:

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I dont know if you people discovered this already but there is a Secret Room which contains most of the Monster x NPC content. It is at the very right end of the area prior to reaching the save point for your fight against the Exorcist/Shrine Maiden boss. Go up against the the right side wall on the upper level of said area, and you will enter a vine covered room filled with those...umm...extras.

Hey! Can you help me? Please! >.<

I am at that save place after beating the Slime Girl (The Cave with two or three Cascade) = /

The way to the rights is blocked = (

And I dunno anymore where to go >~< Please can you help a little bit? Or can someone make a "good" (or not so good still better than nothing) Walktrough? = ( (A walktrough to read should be enough . . . ) :(

CantaLoupe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey! Can you help me? Please! >.<

I am at that save place after beating the Slime Girl (The Cave with two or three Cascade) = /

The way to the rights is blocked = (

And I dunno anymore where to go >~< Please can you help a little bit? Or can someone make a "good" (or not so good still better than nothing) Walktrough? = ( (A walktrough to read should be enough . . . ) :(
....What? Are you playing the trial version or the full game? The path to progress to the right side of the screen after beating the Octopus girl for the first time shouldn't be blocked by rocks. That only happens in the trial version.

I dont know if anybody is willing to write a full walkthrough for the game. Playing it without a map is tough enough. Having to write a step by step guide to completing it is just insanity. I just completed this game myself. There's a lot of trial and error. If you wanna devote your time into finishing this game fair and square, I tell ya, it ain't easy. You are going to die.A.LOT. If you're just in it for the H, just download a Save from here. But if you're up for it, challenge yourself and try to finish this game manually.

If it helps, you can always change the difficulty at the pink crystal.

Last edited:

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

....What? Are you playing the trial version or the full game? The path to progress to the right side of the screen after beating the Octopus girl for the first time shouldn't be blocked by rocks. That only happens in the trial version.

I dont know if anybody is willing to write a full walkthrough for the game. Playing it without a map is tough enough. Having to write a step by step guide to completing it is just insanity. I just completed this game myself. There's a lot of trial and error. If you wanna devote your time into finishing this game fair and square, I tell ya, it ain't easy. You are going to die.A.LOT. If you're just in it for the H, just download a Save from here. But if you're up for it, challenge yourself and try to finish this game manually.

If it helps, you can always change the difficulty at the pink crystal.

Hmm, strange . . . I downloaded it from a guy that said he had the full one -.-

Then could you please let me download it? :(

I´m so tired from raging around that I have no energy left to search effectively = ( (and the link in this Thread got put down already = ( )

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmm, strange . . . I downloaded it from a guy that said he had the full one -.-

Then could you please let me download it? :(

I´m so tired from raging around that I have no energy left to search effectively = ( (and the link in this Thread got put down already = ( )
No it hasn't actually. The link to it is in an attachment in a post on page 6.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

No it hasn't actually. The link to it is in an attachment in a post on page 6.
Did you tried the link "to" the download Page or the link >"in"< the Download Page? ;)

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Did you tried the link "to" the download Page or the link >"in"< the Download Page? ;)
Sent you a PM with further details.

Anyway, it seems there will be extra patches with more updates to come! The latest tweet on their twitter page features a catgirl:

aarrrr120

Reputation score

I just finished the game the hard way and I want to say it's worth it for people that like platformers. I was as frustrated as everyone else and agree with every bit of criticism posted so far, but the farther I got the more fun and rewarding it was. I still died plenty. The underwater part almost got me to cheat. Picking up the orb upgrades was key (they look kinda like frog eggs). I doubt I got them all, but the final boss was reasonably tough. My stats were 7,8,5,5 (Top to bottom. I don't know what they mean.)

Very excited for updates. Fingers crossed for a new game+ option. I'd love to play through again with less suffering.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I just finished the game the hard way and I want to say it's worth it for people that like platformers. I was as frustrated as everyone else and agree with every bit of criticism posted so far, but the farther I got the more fun and rewarding it was. I still died plenty. The underwater part almost got me to cheat. Picking up the orb upgrades was key (they look kinda like frog eggs). I doubt I got them all, but the final boss was reasonably tough. My stats were 7,8,5,5 (Top to bottom. I don't know what they mean.)

Very excited for updates. Fingers crossed for a new game+ option. I'd love to play through again with less suffering.

Yay! Me too! :D

Oh, hey! Guess what we need now? A translation! ;)

So please? Someone? If someone does a good translation then he/she will surely get plenty of Green thingies :p

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Good to hear more positive voices. I just beat the game normally as well. And despite the obvious cons that we’ve all been raging about, there definitely is a lot to like! It’s a neat little package, the gameplay for me being a lesson in patience and self-control: in taking your time and not trying to rush it just because you’re trying it the billionth time again! I also fell in love with the adorable artstyle, its bucketloads of content, and also the H-animation that’s detailed, impressively varied, and just all round HOT HOT HOT. Massive props to the voicework as well. They took a minimalist approach with it, but I definitely preferred it to that vulgar constant KIMOCHII screaming that most others do. And for goodness sake it’s YURI: cute little girls that have made it their life’s mission to make other cute little girls feel good by doing it to them til they like it, even though they mightn’t think they could at first: what’s not to like!!?

My final stats were 9, 10, 5, 4. They are, in order: attack, defense, resistance (probably for getting out of H-grapples), and endurance (probably HP).

My top 3 H-animations for the game (until they add new enemies!)

3) The cave dragon: she looks so shy as she’s strung up and done just the way he likes it. Also notice how he doesn’t thrust – rather swirls it all around her insides, removes it briefly, and just when you think its safe it goes right in again and releases its load~

2) The mummy: I just like the decisiveness with which she does it. At first she’s a mummy: lifeless, destitute, then springs RIGHT into action the moment she sees you. She’ll body-tackle you to the ground, flood you with her seed, and never mind if you give out from the pleasure, she’ll do it again until she’s satisfied! YUM <3

1) Renko (the gun-toting lotus boss): a complete and total servicing from a girl who knows what she wants! A fingering, a dick that apparently just sticks on in mere milliseconds, then showers you both with its ENDLESS streams of cum. All just so she can stick it in herself without an ounce of hesitation whatsoever, bouncing herself on your new acquisition until you give out because hot DAMN she doesn’t look like she will any time soon! Essentially the ONLY enemy in the game that properly rapes you without giving herself a dick but who needs something like that when you’ve a nymphomanic as ALPHA as her!!? A well-deserved number one – would let her ride me any day <333

What are everyone else’s top 3s?

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Somehow I think the idea of the game is really cool. platformer which needs some skill and would be speedrunnable. The control is relatively bad, but I got good enough to nearly never die even without camping with the gun Only deathpits suck since in some places when the jump attack with the knife doesn´t go in my favour and I get hit (stupid stones) I fall to death, but that is ok, it is my bad. Nevertheless I´m roaming everything I can find, but I just don´t know where to go.... it is overly cryptic.

Right now I just killed the flower boss,, found a flower behind there that does nothing and entered the forest like area with the leav walls you can pass through, though I only found items there and have no idea what to do.

this is the big downside of this game, like jon would say, this is a "where the fuck am I supposed to go" game, I can manage the needed with skill no problem, but not finding where to go is frustrating. I should better go play Takeshi´s challenge.

I really like too that you have t9o kill the enemies for the gallerie otherwise I would have allways skipped most of them.

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What are all the special attacks? I only know the rose slice and the leaf backflip.

prj365

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I had a look at it and didn't seem like anything was wrong with it - I updated the link though. Someone else said they had the same issue so maybe it's mega or your end?
It might of been Mega or maybe the refreshed link either way its working now and I thank you for the assist.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

can u upload that save?

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

Does anyone have a translation of the stupid controls screen? I f*cked up my buttons and now I can't figure it out.

Reputation score

Does anyone have a translation of the stupid controls screen? I f*cked up my buttons and now I can't figure it out.
Attack
Ready Gun
Dash
Jump
Dodge
Investigate (Also the default selection key)
Pause

Meanwhile, I've killed the sunflower fairy, but after like two hours of wandering I still can't find the next boss. I've done a couple underwater segments, but nothing except power ups from them.

Getting a little bit frustrating :/

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

There is no "upper" level in that room, since its flat as fuck and ceiling like 6-7 jumps height.
So he either pointing wrong room or wrong side.

E:
Okay so its right room, right area, down to cliff and through wall~
btw its not full as i can see, its gallery mostly with static npcs.
For example its missing "interaction" like spider x moth, some additional things like flower x warrior, or boss x boss.

Last edited:

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Attack
Ready Gun
Dash
Jump
Dodge
Investigate (Also the default selection key)
Pause

Meanwhile, I've killed the sunflower fairy, but after like two hours of wandering I still can't find the next boss. I've done a couple underwater segments, but nothing except power ups from them.

Getting a little bit frustrating :/

Disclaimer, I might not have the best memory - but after beating the sunflower boss - I basically went to the area that lead up to that boss fight that was blocked by sunflower/plant (roughly up and to the left after beating her). Went through there and got to the underwater areas. When you do the underwater area's you basically head in a down, left, direction - seriously you have to go very far down. This should leave you in an cave type area which is where you need to progress.

I hope this helps - I kinda want to make a walkthrough guide but at the same time I don't really want to play through it again because it was frustrating to navigate myself.