What's new

RPG RPG Maker [みるくせ~き / Milk Seeki] Elena Quest ~Migrant Maiden~ / エレナクエスト~出稼ぎ乙女の冒険RPG~ (RE163765, RJ163765)

fagballs

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: エレナクエスト~出稼ぎ乙女の冒険RPG~/Elena Quest ~ migrant maiden adventure RPG

I can't get past 30 rep with the orcs. all the bounties are down except the 9 star.
Yeah same for me. You can give 2 fruit to the guys outside, but the rest ignores me. Anyone?

Hm. I've tried it many times but still didnt work. Maybe it random happens or missing some npc's conversation?
It took me some massive trial & error as well. Just try at various times of day, and do both options of the guy behind the counter before clicking the posters.

dalord81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where is the 2 star monster, i've checked everywhere and nothing. I've gotten to a place where she climbs vines but i guess one of the vines is missing, so she says something but then nothing happens. Is that where i'm suppose to go and I need something to climb up or i'm I completely wrong.

lordrogue

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where is the 2 star monster, i've checked everywhere and nothing. I've gotten to a place where she climbs vines but i guess one of the vines is missing, so she says something but then nothing happens. Is that where i'm suppose to go and I need something to climb up or i'm I completely wrong.
You talk to the 2 guys past the bridge they give you some vine healing stuff.
I also have a question, how do you get the key to the mirror room in the town?

Last edited:

playssx

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It took me some massive trial & error as well. Just try at various times of day, and do both options of the guy behind the counter before clicking the posters.
So it's randomize? This pretty s**k for me :( .

Anyway thank you for reply, I'll keep trying it :)

BlackStalion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where does the kid go at some point? You can enter his room and read his book, but the kid is nowhere to be seen

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So it's randomize? This pretty s**k for me :( .

Anyway thank you for reply, I'll keep trying it :)
ok maybe i figured it out now. Before you do my steps i already mentioned you have to take the quest in the maid bar.

so its like this:

1. Go to the maid bar in north of porto and talk to the bar keeper (female behind bar)
2. you get 1500 gold from a guy to buy some materials. go to the sewing shop right left of the maid bar
3. she tells you her boss is ill in hosptial (in translator he is called something with mister eyebrows xD). visit maid bar again and talk to bar keeper
4. after that visit boss in hospital (2nd floor most left guy)
5. after that talk to guy in sewing shop again. he tells you he doesnt have materials and you have to get them yourself (hunting).

then its as follows

1. go into the guild building
2. check the notes on the wall on the upper right
3. a girl will come once you click on the second note i think
4. if you check the last note on the wall she will come again and will teach you to fight
5. afterwards you can fight and at certain levels you can get new skills from her (i think level 6, 9 and 13 as far as i know)

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So what exactly happens in the bar scene once you have the maid outfit, you get three options and the first two seem to just undress her and when she's nude the scene ends.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So what exactly happens in the bar scene once you have the maid outfit, you get three options and the first two seem to just undress her and when she's nude the scene ends.
They are playing rock paper scissor and three choices are rock paper and scissor. I don't think you can win.

Also has anyone gotten Angel's Wing? I went into the Sanctuary and got an item but it wasn't it. They also talk about some stone but I'm not sure what to do with that info.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Humm... I'm in need of new fighting skills as I'm getting my arse kicked hardcore...
The girl that used to teach the skills is somewhat sick?! How do you heal her back?
I know the girl is on the mansion and I'm about to kill the 6 star monster.

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Humm... I'm need of new fighting skills as I'm getting my arse kicked hardcore...
The girl that used to teach the skills is somewhat sick?! How do you heal her back?
I know the girl is on the mansion and I'm about to kill the 6 star monster.
the girl is suffering from a parasite. you need the feather of angels to cure her. therefore you need to go to the priest in town. he tells you to look on 2nd floor in church for hints in a book. if you do that you talk again to him and he sends you to graveyard. there you need to check the most upper right gravestone and bells ring. i dont know what triggers it but i just checked all gravestones and checked the ringing stone 2-3 times again and then stairs open. there you need to go right, then upper right then again the most upper right and then forward. there you fight an angel which has the feather but he is strong. you need a good level i guess. afterwards you get the feather and can heal the girl. but the parasite escapes and transforms later on too. just after defeating the strong parasite (in crystal mine) the girl is good again and returns to the guild hall.

hope this helps :D

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

the girl is suffering from a parasite. you need the feather of angels to cure her. therefore you need to go to the priest in town. he tells you to look on 2nd floor in church for hints in a book. if you do that you talk again to him and he sends you to graveyard. there you need to check the most upper right gravestone and bells ring. i dont know what triggers it but i just checked all gravestones and checked the ringing stone 2-3 times again and then stairs open. there you need to go right, then upper right then again the most upper right and then forward. there you fight an angel which has the feather but he is strong. you need a good level i guess. afterwards you get the feather and can heal the girl. but the parasite escapes and transforms later on too. just after defeating the strong parasite (in crystal mine) the girl is good again and returns to the guild hall.

hope this helps :D
I thought it had to do with something about the priest, but that's just it
The priest disappeared... I've been looking for him for hours now -.-
I guesss I'll just keep looking >.<

Edit* And magically... after posting the priest reappears on the church.
I'm telling you guys, my posts have magical powers lol...

Edit** Ok! I'm returning the feather now as I post.
One other thing. How do you get the bounty for the rapist? I managed to free him from jail in order to get the bounty. Now he's on the sewers and got a few scenes from him. How do I get him back to jail again? lol...

Last edited:

sleepywe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After you free the guy from the jail, how do you find him again?

*edit* nm... hes in the sewer ><

Last edited:

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

can someone put a quick guide? something like "This monster is here or there" i'm stuck with the 5 stars one :(

pls and thx
Can't do a full guide, but i can point you in the right direction here

Not sure where in the quest you are, so I'll start at the beginning. This is from memory, so there is the chance I'm missing a step.
1: Hospital, top floor talk to a doctor
2: Head to the research facility, (west from the morris hill entrance warp point)
3: Talk to the doctor in the basement
4: Head upstairs, and read the books
5: Talk to the priest in the church
6: Go to the graveyard (north of town) talk to the top right grave repeatedly to open the area.
7: Wander around in the area, find the boss, beat it. Light shrine is in this area as well.
8: Go back to the research facility, talk to the doctor in the basement.
9: When the monster appears, it'll run, talk to everyone.
10: Forget about the 5 star boss, beat the 4 star boss in the marsh, the 5 star one will combine with it and be reclassified as the 8 star.

Note: Not sure what will happen if you beat the 4 star boss first (or if it's possible)

playssx

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ok maybe i figured it out now. Before you do my steps i already mentioned you have to take the quest in the maid bar.

so its like this:

1. Go to the maid bar in north of porto and talk to the bar keeper (female behind bar)
2. you get 1500 gold from a guy to buy some materials. go to the sewing shop right left of the maid bar
3. she tells you her boss is ill in hosptial (in translator he is called something with mister eyebrows xD). visit maid bar again and talk to bar keeper
4. after that visit boss in hospital (2nd floor most left guy)
5. after that talk to guy in sewing shop again. he tells you he doesnt have materials and you have to get them yourself (hunting).

then its as follows

1. go into the guild building
2. check the notes on the wall on the upper right
3. a girl will come once you click on the second note i think
4. if you check the last note on the wall she will come again and will teach you to fight
5. afterwards you can fight and at certain levels you can get new skills from her (i think level 6, 9 and 13 as far as i know)
Thank you!!!! You've saved my sloppy butt! XD

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

did anyone reach the ork village?They won't let me in.Any ideeas?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

did anyone reach the ork village?They won't let me in.Any ideeas?
You'll need to heal the injured orc kid located in the east of the 2nd area immediately outside the town.

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i don't see any dl links here ............. is it not good to post or else i am being too dumb even after searching the whole post .... but if i need to PM some 1 for links plz tell me :confused: :confused:

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The last fruit is in the second part of the mines.

sleepywe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The last fruit is in the second part of the mines.
gem side or fire side?, it a glowing star on ground or in a chest?

How many total are there?

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Its sparkling on the ground for the gem cave.

Does anyone know how to get the tattoo? Elena declines even at 100.
Also she refuses to take some medicine from the boss of the mine.