Mino (Prinny #471)

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Mino (Prinny #471)

Ryan opened the door, Seeing Mino, he hugged her tightly before stepping aside to let them in. Seeing Rolas, he bowed his head. "Milady" He said respectfully before going to get tea for everyone. Setting a table in the center room, he say down and poured tea for everyone, setting out cream and honey. "I'm glad you're okay Mino, though if you're with Rolas, that's good." he said smiling. "Old friends, she and I. So, what did I miss?" Rolas for her part simply smiled and drank her tea, relaxing.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sitting at a table, Rolas sat to her left and Sarah sat to her right, "W-Wel i was t-told i needed t-to find a g-gate to albion...b-but its guarded b-by Harvish...i-i was w-wondering if y-you could h-help?"

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Harvish huh? That's a real problem, she hates to give things back that she already had, and you count. She'll be dead set on enslaving you permanently this time. Thankfully your position under Rolas makes this impossible" He said thinking. "You'll need to either sneak in, or attack directly, I wouldn't advise the latter. Your time as an Alraune will make you more resistant to their nectar, but from what Sarah told me, you'll have pollen of your own. Your best bet is another escapee like yourself. Her name is Grace, she lives to the west. You're going to need her to do it. When you see the floating lights, you'll know your close. Careful though, hiding from Harvish has made her paranoid, she'll have guardians." Standing up, Ryan went to get her a map, handing it to her. "That will take you straight to her. When you find her, tell her Charlotte sent you, she should cooperate then." Sitting down again, Ryan continued to drink his tea before going to get several large loaves of his bread and a large wheel of cheese with some mulled wine. Pouring everyone a glass and dishing out the food, he insisted they just relax tonight, recover.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nodding, Mino was told she needed to go find a similar escapee in order to get in the place, for now however they needed to rest, as Mino once again scarfed down quite a bit of food thanks to her appetite.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

After she had eaten, everything seemed to catch up to Mino, making her yawn loudly, and Rolas too, shaking her head to try and stay awake. "Bed? I make no promises on how you wake up~" she teased Mino, looking extremely tired, probably having slept a great deal less then Mino had.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nodding, Mino made her way into her bedroom, yawning and collapsing onto the bed, pulling the covers over, Sarah was a little bit too eager to join her as she cuddled Mino from behind, her member rubbing against her back, making Mino give a meek little moan as Rolas lied infront of her.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolas laughed as she cuddled Mino's front and Sarah snuggled up against her back, although they both behaved and all passed out together. Waking up after a good nights sleep, Mino realised a few things, one, that she was impossibly aroused, two, that Rolas and Sarah were still on either side of her, and 3, they were now both rubbing their lengths against her body slowly, Rolas smiling at her before winking, Sarah suddenly felt groping and teasing her chest, muttering out a happy "Good morning~!"

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Waking up, Mino realised her clothing was on the ground beside her, then she realised her entire body was red with arousal, and that Rolas and Sarah were rubbing their members against her, giving out a startled moan as Sarah groped her, Mino smirked and said "Good morning~"

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Best skill I ever learned~ Undressing someone in their sleep~" Rolas said, leaning in to kiss Mino hungrily *I need breakfast~* She sent over as she moaned into Mino's mouth, her tongue dancing in her mouth as she stopped wasting time and slid her length into Mino's already moist lower lips slowly, Sarah doing the same with her rear, both completely hilting within her before starting to thrust in an alternating, gentle rhythm, Sarah moaning into her ear as she kept teasing her nipples, pinching occasionally as Rolas held the kiss, shuddering with pleasure as Mino's inner walls clamped down around her length.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Smiling as Rolas said that she wanted to have her breakfast, Mino gratefully returned the kiss Rolas gave her as the two futas plunged their dicks into her lower holes, keeping a tight hug on Mino, she had a giddy smile with each moan as the two thrust into her in a alternating rhythm, Minos pleasure climbing almost immediately as she sooned reached a orgasm, her legs tightening around Rolas waist as this happened.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Thrusting into her slowly, both Sarah and Rolas shuddered in pleasure as Mino reached a quick climax, using her recovery time to roll her on top of Sarah her groped her chest far more forcefully as Rolas pinned her arms, both of them just holding there and letting her buck against them, one of Sarah's hands reaching down to tease her clit in time with her own motions.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Panting as she recovered, Sarah got underneath Mino as Rolas remained ontop of her, the two still thrusting as Minos arms were hold down, panting and moaning again, Mino was falling into absolute bliss as she reached another orgasm, however she felt something happen with Sarahs dick, it was starting to knot into her like the wolves had, moaning in surprise, Mino squirmed slightly as Sarah continued groping her breasts.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Noticing the knot as well, and Mino's reaction, Rolas grinned down at her~ "Tasted a Lupine have you~? And you loved it didn't you~" And like that, Rolas' shifting added one to her own, moaning lewdly as she increased it's size to match Sarah's before they both started to pound her, their hips slamming into her as they ruthlessly enjoyed her, and she enjoyed them, pleasure spiking through her body as their knots slid in and out of her holes, both of them panting and kissing her neck and shoulders as they got closer and closer, until both of them suddenly hilted and came, their knots swelling to incredible size like the wolves had, locking them within her as they both yelled in pleasure, heat flooding her body as their seed dumped into her holes, locked inside her by the large knots as Rolas released her hands and laid on top of her, both of them carefully moving her back to her original position between them, moaning and twitching as they both continued to cum, an impossible amount filling her body as they pressed tightly against her body, Rolas kissing her again as she moaned loudly, twitching and still trying to buck a little, forcing her knot a little deeper, the tip of her dick having pressed right against her cervix, every drop spilled straight into her womb.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Giving a loud moan, Mino nodded in answer to Rolas question as she also gained a knot, the two started thrusting into the almost tired and panting Mino now, whos moans rose in intensity and frequency as the two reached their orgasms, their knots locking into Mino as they spurted their seeds into her body, panting the two rolled Mino back onto her side as they went at it again, thrusting into Mino as she kept a firm hug on Rolas, screaming out in pleasure as the two came into her again, Mino moaned into Rolas mouth as she kissed her, withdrawing to say "Ah..hnh~ I-It feels so good..."

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Their knots were too large to move after the second run, now completely sealed within her and probably for a good half hour, her stomach actually bulging a little with the sheer volume of seed in her, none of it able to escape. Hearing her speak after breaking the kiss , Rolas nodded, her mind a little hazy in the afterglow. "Yes... Yes it does~" She answered, as they laid there and groped and teased Mino's body for the next half hour just to feel her clamp down around their knots, making them moan lewdly in pleasure as they pushed her through two more peaks, her body thrashing and shuddering before the knots finally deflated and they could pull free, cum spilling from her holes.

Looking at the mess, Rolas muttered a few words and waved her hand, cleaning up the mess in an instant as her cock faded away again. "So! What should we do today my little pet?" She asked teasingly, tugging on the leash that had still never been removed since the new lock had been added, a clear mark of her position.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After writhing in the hugs of her friends for a bit more and experiencing two more orgasms, Rolas cleaned her and the bed up, Minos belly back to its natural position, re-wearing her clothing, Mino asked "U-Um...c-could you h-help me in combat? L-Like give me some training?" she asked, walking outside into a clearing in the forest, a perfect place to train

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolas grabbed her just before she left, using some of the energy she had just acummulated during their early morning fun to enchant the collar lightly. As she stood and Rolas let it go, it slid up, shrinking into just a small leather ball that rested against the collar, and it would extend when Rolas held out her hand and commanded it to jumping into her hand. Smiling at the simple and useful enchantment, Rolas followed her outside to the clearing, nodding. "Of Course~! But... What would you like to train against? It can't be one on one, those odds simply wont exist outside of this realm, I can tell you that from personal experience." She said, looking at Mino questioningly. "We'll do two rounds of combat, one just as you are, the other with a disadvantage" She said, waiting for Mino to tell her if she had a preference for combat.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looking at Rolas, she nodded, saying "C-Can you t-turn into a m-monster i might fight c-commonly?"

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolas nodded, thinking for a moment, "Albion is a highland paradise, like old scotland... Hrmm...." Looking at her, Rolas split, and then split again, forming 3 succubi who all shuddered and morphed into true werewolves, covered in thick black fur, baleful yellow eyes glaring at her like something out of a horror tale. "Prepare yourself" They said in unison in low snarling voices, easily 6 and a half feet tall as Sarah, who had slipped off, returned running with a spear, and Ryan. Throwing her the spear, Sarah moved into Ryan's lap as he sat down to watch, scratching the wolf girls ears.

*You will make the first move, the most important rule of combat* Rolas sent over, the werewolves starting to spread out to flank her.

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mino was going up against the legendary werewolf, blinking and swallowing her fear, Sarah passed her a spear, looking at the wolves flanking, Mino decided to go for the one infront of her first, intending to disable it with a low slash.