What's new

[Complete - Full] Minerva's Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Minerva's Adventure ミナーヴァの冒険 ~従属するモノ~

Got it, thanks for the help. Will try it tomorrow as it's 2am here :p Thanks again.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The way I found it was to use ctrl f and search for minerva, that should jump you right to the download link in the channel you start in.
Do note @souldead341 this translation is not finished, im just giving it out to have some feedback of what i have done so far.

Sir-Sabin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

when i run MinervaE.exe from Translated rar file, it just crashes, it's not avast as i turn it off to see if it was that, but it still does it

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

when i run MinervaE.exe from Translated rar file, it just crashes, it's not avast as i turn it off to see if it was that, but it still does it
Must done a error somewhere. It's not caused by the main text file i wanted to check.
I'll upload just the EventPackE.txt for now on Discord, Simply put that in the setting folder.
Ignore anything else , it's mostly dialog and such i wanna have feedback on. I will sort and see which file is causing the error later, kinda tired atm so.

Last edited:

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There's a couple of words that i'm confused as to what the were originally.

Most notably: Acme. I'm pretty sure this is supposed to be orgasm(s).

I dunno if this was a translation error or a game error (Did the creator translate some natively?) Because this is my first time playing through the game.

There's also a weird string after picking up gold

(Amount) got [-2055233528] gold.

Either way, great work, I absolutely look forward to playing this again in english, so I'll keep my eye on your wonderful work. <3

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's a couple of words that i'm confused as to what the were originally.

Most notably: Acme. I'm pretty sure this is supposed to be orgasm(s).

I dunno if this was a translation error or a game error (Did the creator translate some natively?) Because this is my first time playing through the game.

There's also a weird string after picking up gold

(Amount) got [-2055233528] gold.

Either way, great work, I absolutely look forward to playing this again in english, so I'll keep my eye on your wonderful work. <3
Right, have woken up.
Yeah, i checked the documents like ItemDescE.txt and noticed the...engrish.
So i am going to re-translate it.

But for now, just looking for feedback on EventPackE.txt. Ima see which file made it crash on boot up.

Keyen

Reputation score

Ok, i'm not sure if i did something wrong or if it's not from me, so i'm saying what I did step by step:
-DL'ed the game from the chat
-DL'ed the EventPackE from the chat (not sure if it was necessary, but just in case)
-Put the EventPackE into the setting folder and replaced.
-Lanched the game with MinervaE.exe

And when I played, with the exception of the first guard dialog (when he finds you and the prison dialog) and the elder/mayor/don't know what dialog (when he send you to the angel) which were both in english (and items names/menus/loading tips), the whole rest was in Japanese. I opened the EventPackE to check it out, and it shouldn't be the case. Even the first lines (where the world is described a bit) were in japanese.

Don't know why.

Tried just with the game without adding the other EventPackE, exactly the same.

Last edited:
OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, i see what the problem is. The MinervaE.exe does not load the EventPackE.txt

Do this. Delete EventPack.txt and Rename the EventPackE.txt to EventPack.txt.

Then play.

Also, found what the file error was, i will re-upload the Minerva file again and im active on the Discord chat. So just shout for me there.

Keyen

Reputation score

It's working, but there is still things not translated like the first 5 paragraphs about the world or the location of crystals.

I will give you some feedbacks after I play a bit.

Edit: Well, not worked that much after all.

Basically, even after doing what you said:
-The angel dialog went Japanese right after she started talking about their location
-The slums were 100% japanese.
-The lone house in the west after leaving the village from the south should be in English, yet the scene was still in japanese.
-The four H-scene after attacking a villager are in Japanese while the dialog before the choice is not

Also, there is few problem with the box, like in this one:
h ttp://forums.jeuxonline.info/attachment.php?attachmentid=266253&d=1463243631
This one has also the problem (a bit), but has some punctuation problem ("Fire, Water,Ice,Rock,Forest,Light,Dark."
h ttp://forums.jeuxonline.info/attachment.php?attachmentid=266254&d=1463243631
And finally, when you get the gift from the demon, it say Sake in the dialog, but Beer in the event box.

Will try to play a bit more.

Last edited:
OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right, i have no idea why they would do this. But, apparently the intro to the game is not only at the start, but later as well in the EventPack.txt
And instead of loading the start text, it loads the later text.

Ugh , well that headache out of the way...

Right, intro is now translated.

Last edited:

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is like 13 000 lines to translate just in one text file.
I feel your pain. Two of the files I have to work on top 30,000 lines each. Granted, there will be repeated text, but still...

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right, still working it. Progress has been very VERY slow.
I'm still waiting for feedback from people , which i have gotten maybe 1-2 people so far. =/ Is bad...

Anyway, will work on it when i can, but don't expect it soonish.
So sorry for those waiting for it... -_-,

rizo

Reputation score

No problem, we know it will take time. I'm just thankful you're doing it in the first place.

Coold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's nice to see this one getting a full trans. It has some small cool elements, and I love the fact that the dev gave his blessing. Gave him some money to support this behaviour.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Right, still working it. Progress has been very VERY slow.
I'm still waiting for feedback from people , which i have gotten maybe 1-2 people so far. =/ Is bad...

Anyway, will work on it when i can, but don't expect it soonish.
So sorry for those waiting for it... -_-,
What feedback are you looking for? Any specific areas?

I still have the game so I can apply the current translation and look at the areas if you want.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What feedback are you looking for? Any specific areas?

I still have the game so I can apply the current translation and look at the areas if you want.
Mostly just grammatical things really.

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Mostly just grammatical things really.
Sorry Yugifan, been crazy busy lately, sadly haven't playing much eroge, but will sure check out the translation.
One thing though, maybe you should push forward faster first, instead of focusing too much on something, surely people will get back to you with much more feedback.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry Yugifan, been crazy busy lately, sadly haven't playing much eroge, but will sure check out the translation.
One thing though, maybe you should push forward faster first, instead of focusing too much on something, surely people will get back to you with much more feedback.
Yeah, i'm working when i can. I have gotten alot done and I'm going to finish it. Just , i know lame excuse , but busy with other things.
If i have to work whole summer ( hopefully not that long) i am finishing this shit. >_<

Then again, chrisroxxx been working on his since last year. He he...
*cough* Anyway, i am on Discord , so if you wanna bug me I am there. You can go whip me and make sure i work. xD

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, i'm working when i can. I have gotten alot done and I'm going to finish it. Just , i know lame excuse , but busy with other things.
If i have to work whole summer ( hopefully not that long) i am finishing this shit. >_<

Then again, chrisroxxx been working on his since last year. He he...
*cough* Anyway, i am on Discord , so if you wanna bug me I am there. You can go whip me and make sure i work. xD
Thanks for your work Yugi :)

Gonna check it an give you feedback with my knowledge very limited in english :p

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Woa senpai, are you translating this fully?

I thought you mainly focuses on partials, I'm so happy that I'm wrong.
Just wanna say GAMBATE!!!!

(Pretty sure I posted in this thread before... I was saying that I'm grateful because it looked like kanade from AB)

Status
Not open for further replies.