What's new

Mind Flayer (Celine Genaus)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Mind Flayer (Celine Genaus)

Vanessa slowly rubbs the elven's shoulders, smiling softly as she nodded. Good, certainly you will make a great job raising them and dont worry certainly all ours soccubi will looks for be more than yours friends. Her smile ended soon in that instant and talked in a serious tone. Yes, she will need to drink that or be feeded by a tentacle creature. The fertility changes on both of you will not affect them too much, so they will have years to enjoy their childhood, mostly the grow is made by the tentacle's fluids, mostly that is why i think than you should provide Hope of her daily diet.

So inquisitive are we today, isnt?
Vanessa said with a giggle in a more cheerful tone, once she receive other question from the elf, who looks to dont want to wait for their next game. All of them are out of risk, the births were out of complications and they should be resting or looking for fun at a safe place. Hmm... how many were? the potence enhancement placed on you was maybe a little high, im sure than you noticed than the birth rate was almost too much to handle at the nursery when Triny gives birth. Around twenty eight babies of different races born as futababies, so it was around a three quarters the rate. The great mistress almost lost herself with the great accomplisment than this could be for the future, even then she was ready to leave once the elven has ended to ponder anything more, but the dark haired woman was already preparing all to get out and certainly will do it in any moment even if Celine want to prolong this.

----------------------

Triny couldnt hide her arousal as she nodded to answer the elf, crossing her legs to hide her drenched neithers. And trying to looks herself a little pissed with Vanessa to dont looks herself as a horny needed woman. The fun soon started with Triny taking the first ride, the fears to impregnate the human again in so small time couldnt fight against the great experience than the girls were having this night, the lust was just ruling theirs minds without care of anything else.

Vanessa was ready to answer which kind of gift is, but then Celine place her close her mouth to lick her soft petals. She soon started to moan happily as she tried to pleasure the human too. Amazing, please continue my love... Its a little trick, i hope than both love it... Vanessa said with a lustful grind before place her hand at Triny's pussy and after a pair of seconds she reached the human's clit than she pinched with her skilled fingers.

Ouh... hey no... ahm Triny mutter as she squirm in delight, her body trying it best to suck all the cream fluids from Celine's dick as the pleasure get increased even more. Celine was unable to see it as Vanessa was over her, but suddenly Triny gasp in surprise when her clitoris has been puffed up until turn into a hard meat rod. What has you done?

A temporal dick... using some of the succubi's power at the cake, see it as a temporal... toy than will only last this night The girls at their ordear manage to talk between moans. I could grow one on me too if you want my love. Vanessa said giving a wink to Celine

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, well I'm kinda used to that honestly, the succubi back home were always trying to seduce me and others like me. I had a couple of futanari friends that we'd sometimes go out partying where succubi would always try and seduce us, and pretty much every time they'd succeed," Celine replied on their talk of succubi, giggling a bit. "And... I don't like it, but if I have no choice... well then I have to do it right. Poor Hope, she'll never have a normal life if she's addicted to that. It's my fault that she'll end up like this," Celine went on to say, feeling really disheartened about Hope's situation.

"And of course I'm being inquisitive about them, they are my children after all, even if I was forced into impregnating the women that gave birth to them. I just wanted to know if they'd have the same problems as Hope will? And is there any way to help Hope to not be addicted to that? Surely there must be some way to help her," Celine went on to say, asking if there was anything they could do to help Hope before they went on, though that was the last thing she'd ask before heading back.

Enjoying Triny's pussy gripping her cock, Celine pulled Vanessa on up while she answered her question of the gift for Triny, where she began licking Vanessa's pussy to make her feel good too. Celine was a little out of it and couldn't really see what was going on, but when she heard Triny's voice and Vanessa's answer, she pulled away from Vanessa's pussy and looked down at Triny's new appendage. Moaning, she looked up at Vanessa when asked if Celine wanted her to grow one on herself too.

"I-If you want to love... it matters not to me. Though I assume that my new armor will need to be fed by one of you at least. Am I right?" Celine replied, panting a bit as Triny continued bouncing atop her dick and impaling herself upon it, where Celine reached out with her left hand and began stroking Triny's new dick with it to make her feel even better.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

For what it looks ours succubi share some similarities with the ones at you continent, you certainly will end to being seduced for almost all my female servants before the little girls reach teenage. The Great mistress said as her smile show how great was to learn more abut Celine life before the elven get at the continent. Oh Dear, sorry but not your fault an also is not an addiction. Hope born with some internal organs not developed, so in order to maintain her alive the tentacle pod made some changes at her body, so is mostly a nutritional need.

Of course than all the others babies have an amazing health, after all ours girls are the best breeding and we take care of them as best as we can
. Vanessa then needed a moment to find an answer about how solve Hope's problem but at the end she just sigh softly and a little sad answer. There is a way, but i dont want to place Hope in risk to lost her life and beside she can have a normal life with just some help from us.

Instead risk her health with magic we should try something less invasive, like making some changes at the flavor and even how it looks, make your cum pass for milk the first years and when she grow up maybe a fruit juice.

--------------------

Once at the bed, the three horny women continue loving each other, with Triny still loving to be taken by Celine, who coulnd endure to avoid her loads to try to fill the fertile womb of the human, however not a single drop was leaving from her sweet honeyhole. Vanessa whimpered softly as Celine stop to lick her pussy, she was showing a lot of autocontrol and charity already because Triny was having almost all the fun or maybe the Great Mistress was trying to have a more voyeur fetish. Just at the moment than Celine started to stroke the brunette's pennis, Triny couldnt stop herself to gasp in surprise by the new feeling. Wait... it feels so good and odd... i.. oh gods... i love i-t... you Celine.

Of sure, your armor still needs to be feeded, a lot~Vanessa made a lusty grind nodding softly as she gets up and gets behind Triny. Lets see which place should i choice first... She added without Celine be able to see too much, soon her body was moved a little in order to let the sensual Mistress do her work. Eeny, meeny, miny, moe she said as her skilled hands sensually caressed the back and front entrances of both futa girls and then the lust just went will.

Celine noticed a delicious object getting inside her pussy as Triny needed to rest over her as the ride continue, Vanessa's body at the lower portion remain hidden, but then Celine notice her butt hole receive some pleasure too, the dick on her pussy have some round budges than made the arousal increase as Triny ride her, as the human's body pressed at her, as of course they caress her walls between the possible two dicks at the elven's holes.

The poor human girl already have her dick throbbing at the elven's hand by all the stimulation on her, it was almost as if Vanessa was also penetrating her at the back, as Triny couldn sit and instead almost rested her head. The intensity soon started to grow and the poor human coulndt say more than moans and whimpers as her body was used without mercy as also in a loving way. I... cant more...ahhh Triny shout in a lusty cry as Vanessa giggled a little before moan in passion Celine my love, lets cum together she managed to say.

Soon Triny couldnt hold more and she cums over Celine as her pussy grips with force the elven's dick, she also thanks to Vanessa double intrution at rythm with Triny moves made her cum aloud, the three girls moaned aloud and after a while Cutey knock the door "silence, dammit" however Neither Celine or Triny pay attention at their ecstasy, as Vanessa continue thrusting deep inside to prolong the marvelous feeling. Triny melted at the elven's arms as she hugs her and almost pass out in pleasure yet remain awake to enjoy the next wave of lust.

With this the time just passed at second plane, Celine's body could only register how her holes where getting filled with warm jizz and she does the same to Triny in many positions than she could but she never pay attention to find out how Vanessa's dicks looks. After maybe a pair of hours Celine finally falls sleep at the arms of Triny who also has passed out a long time ago, leaving Vanessa having a little fun alone continue using the elven's body as she rest at her side.

-----------------------

Celine's in her peaceful sleep was suddenly disturbed by a sweet taste flavor at her mouth as her dick was hard and ready to cum, throbbing bellow a strong material. She opened her eyes to notice that woman from the last day kissing her and almost over her, before she smiled mischievolous and get out as she smear something at Celine's face. The door get closed and after clean her face to see something, the elven noticed a paper at the bed than have a a cute pink writing on it. "Awakening Alarm".

Triny was sleeping yet with a wide smile and without that dick, maybe having a wet dream after such ordear. The object splashed at the elven's face was a piece of cake and for what it looks it is restoring a dick shape, also Celine noticed a really completely bizarre event, her body was wearing something and it covers her parts really in a fine way
She would looks awesome if she dont were with her face filled with chocolate and tar.

Vanessa was not there and the place where she should be was cold, with the bedroom almost in a deep dark light there was not way to know what time is.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Heh, probably. And I'd say most if not all succubi are all the same just about everywhere," Celine chuckled about the similarities between the succubi here and back home. "Surely there's a better way than that Vanessa. I mean... she shouldn't have to drink something like that. I'm not saying that I won't do it to keep her alive, but still the same there has to be something we can do to make her not have to drink it. It's just... wrong. I know that we can't all have what we want, but please if there is a way to cure her then as one of her parents I must know it. I can wait until tomorrow though before you tell me, since we're so pressed for time right now. But me and Triny should both know all of our options I think," she went on to say about Hope, not about to give up on curing her of the addiction she'd been born with thanks to her's and Triny's lust.

Stroking Triny's new dick seemed to bring a great amount of pleasure and joy to her, so Celine continued stroking her more. When she felt Vanessa's dick slid into her love tunnel, Celine couldn't help but let out another squeal of pleasure as it went into her, and her ass being pleasured at the same time nearly made her faint in ecstasy. "Gods... yes it feels... so good you two," Celine panted to Vanessa and Triny, barely hearing what either of them said as she lost all track of things.

Celine soon reached her sweet release, cumming hard, though she didn't know if it was inside Triny's pussy or outside of it, as her eyes crossed from the sheer amount of pleasure that struck her. She only barely heard Cutey's voice over the din of their moans of passion that filled the room, and soon enough she'd completely forgotten that Cutey had said anything.

As the night went on, Celine really lost track of the time and how many times she came after that, though she didn't care much and enjoyed pretty much every second of ecstasy that Triny and Vanessa brought her until she finally fainted from exhaustion.

Jolting awake as the same girl from the day before kissed her again, Celine looked around the room to find the piece of paper and Triny sleeping soundly beside her with a happy smile. Reading the note, Celine raised up and looked down at herself after removing the piece of cake from her face that'd been dropped onto it, where she saw the bikini armor she was wearing. It must be a result of the armor thing inside of her she thought to herself.

Setting the piece of cake on the bedside table, Celine got up, did her morning business in the bathroom and cleaned up some, then went to check on the children before heading on to meet with Jezebel for the morning, stopping on her way out to kiss Triny on the cheek and whisper in her ear that she loved her.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Indeed they are, at least at the core and how lusty they are. However you can find some differences between caste and specializations. Vanessa add with a grin to continue talking about the succubi.

Of course, once i find a better plan i will inform both of you. Vanessa add maybe unable to comprehend what was wrong to feed the child with cum trasnformed the enough to be taken as matern milk. However is not than there arent ways to heal her, but these could be really risky for a baby or even a children.

-------------------

Once cleaned her face the enough to see around, Celine placed the cake at the closest desk and went to the bathroom, she washed herself, in an attempt to clean the sweet sex scent over her and the chocolate at her face, then she take the towel and passed close the mirror with bloody letters writted on it...

The creepy moment happen from nowhere and Celine was sure than the mirror was clean just when she get inside, she tried to calm herself to remember if she has heard any sound before from the door but all has been quiet the whole time and the closed door certainly havent moved.

The letters were as a kind of list and even when the elven wanted maybe to leave she noticed some familiar names on the whole text.

Slimy.- has given birth, she may be unable to assist the meeting. Location: Futa Village

Humans Futa people looks to had an increment in their libido

All Vanessa's troops had returned, reporting some missing soldiers and cassualities

Female wolf woman named Qamra has request a change of location away of the castle for unknown motives. In process, paperwork will be ready tomorrow

Neko tribe 's leader request an explanation for dont take down the people of the town bellow the mountain. Mikoto blame the futa humans to be dangerous

Shika has won the tittle as the most cuddly nekogirl in beauty's contest

Sakura continue helping at the healer chamber and give some entertainment to the injured soldiers.

Aisha havent leave the castle's dungeon for days, something usual on her

Blanche will be at the meeting, as also five more elite women of her tribu.

Kenneth wait orders at her barrack

Vanessa is busy at her office

Jezzebel is doing her daily routine

Over 97 times the doll guards at the entrance had stop succubi intruders

Cutei and Faith remain sleep. Grace has just awaken and she looks more sweet than yesterday~

Maybe you should stop ready and move or you will regret it, elf

The deadly note looks to had been just writed a moment ago and just before Celine could rush away she notice than her foot has step over a warm pool, she looks down to notice the bloddy floor message bellow her, close a bloody knife and a tar decoration bag

YOUR SCHEDULE

MEET JEZZEBEL 6-7AM

Meet Mistress at 11 AM

Meeting Preparations 12-1PM

Meeting: 2PM

If survive talk to the Great Mistress for more requests

Once read it, Celine could dress herself or run instantly to where her childrens are in both ways she will find Cutey sleeping close Grace who is awake and raise her arms at the instant than Celine get close in order to ask for be lifted up. At her cadle remain sleep.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"It's not that I won't feed it to her Vanessa because I know she needs it right now at least. But it... it just feels wrong because that's not something a child should have to see until they're much older and especially not something they should drink even if it is changed to look and taste different," Celine told Vanessa with a sad look on her face for what Hope will obviously have to go through until they can get her healed. "Just please try and find a way to cure her Vanessa... please. In the meantime we'll do it your way, but change it to look and taste like something else entirely please," she added reluctantly.

Washing up in the bathroom, Celine then grabbed a towel to dry her face off after washing it and brushing her teeth, and when she pulled it away she saw the mirror had something written on it in blood. Gasping a little and backing up, Celine looked at what all it said. She didn't remember anyone coming in or any sound to tell that someone had, so maybe this was magic.

Reading the report as it seemed to be made Celine first think that it might be Cutey's work, but she wasn't entirely sure of course and would have to ask her, but what it said about Grace being awake and Cutey being asleep said otherwise. "Wow... ninety seven times succubi tried to get in on me. Amazing, I didn't know I was that famous around these parts to them," Celine mumbled aloud, giggling a bit at what was said about the neko's.

Stepping back to head on out, as not too much truly scared her in this place anymore, she felt a warm liquid at her feet and looked down to see her schedule written out too, next to a bloody knife. Celine immediately felt herself over to see if she had any cuts on her, though surely she didn't because she'd have felt it. It seemed that after morning training she'll have a few hours to herself for other things, which she would use for breakfast and getting to work on winning over all of the succubi for the sake of Hope and Faith.

Dressing herself, Celine went over to see Grace and Faith, where she found Grace awake just as the message had written for her. "Hey sweetie pie, how's my baby girl hmm? Here give papa kisses and hugs before I gotta go, I've got some training with miss Jezebel this morning, but after I'm done and get something to eat then we'll play some okay," Celine cooed to Grace, loving on her with hugs and kisses. After a coupe of minutes of loving on Grace and playing with her, Celine kissed her on the cheek again and set her back into the crib. "Now sweetie, you be good for Cutey here, and take care of Faith okay. She'll need your help when you both get older. But for now papa has to go, I promise I'll be back shortly," Celine went on to tell Grace, even though she doubted they could understand her, once she had gotten her back into her crib and had made sure she was alright and wasn't going to cry or anything with her leaving, Celine went on to find Jezebel for her training.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

After read the messages, Celine check herself for any cut mostly at her feet where the knife could had been able to wound her as she walk, but she dont notice any wound, yet she could notice a small pain at her left heel, almost a small point but she couldnt see any blood coming from it.

Once dressed, she moved to see her babies without get worried of clean this mess. She needed to unlock the bedroom door and then pass the usual room than connects to the kids room, there the usual cheerful Grace was waiting for her. At baby signals she quickly asked to be lifted and once Celine do it the cute baby hug her and cutely babbled, it was a warm hug, long and if Grace could reach she would fill her with baby kisses as she tried to talk or more likely make sounds than needs some time to turn in real small words. If Celine decide to wear her armor, the angelic baby will take some of this time, poking it with her little tail as also use her mouth and hands to strange thing than she havent seen over her Papa, but at the end the metal taste will not be of her like, making a few babies's trumpets and lossing the interest yet she made some push to the breast plate area where Celine's breasts were hidden, Celine could easily suppose what Grace want but she dont tried to much to point about it and just focused on play with the elven warrior and fill her with her cute little kisses as she giggle from time to time.

Leave Grace is always hard and each day she looks to earn moer skill to remain huging someone, however it must not result in any problem for Celine to place her again at her luxury cradle, the baby remain looking at her lovely progenitor as this talk, but just as Cutey was called the charming baby pointed to her sister and whimpered softly, her heart shape tail was not long enough to reach to touch her and it looks than Grace's wings arent fully ready to do more than move from time to time or be used as fluffy pillows. Even then she remain cheerfully as she looks her Papa leave.

Quickly Celine moved to the exit of the Mistress's chambers, others two rooms needed to be crossed and a pair of corridors to reach the hall after the throne room, the last room have some defenses than will not affect Celine but would reflect any attempt for transpasing, thanks to be invited Qamra never needed to know about them, then Celine unlock the door and let the doll guards lock it again, with more defenses at the next corridors defend her loved ones should be easy until Cutey awake and get up from the floor, looking the blankets also around her made the elf suppose than the young lady have the problem of fall from the bed when she sleep alone.

It was really early so there werent too much soldiers around and too late to see a succubi awake afters theirs ussual known nights, the awakened ones should be enjoyining their partners awakening hard to have another round before breakfast, she found a pair of wolf girls curling at a corner to have a brief nap before eat something and some gargoyles over the roof making guard looking at the distance.

It was hard to find out where to start looking for Jezzebel, maybe she was at her rooms or training already, just then a pair of soldiers were helping a pair of girls toward the healers area close the training zone, it was then when Celine noticed the usual shouts from Jezzebel, this time making a pair of demons soldiers make them feel really small.

(Censored Jezebel scold)

That is not the way to make the formation, if both cant do even that then i dont need any of you at my side, this small incident could had caused the death of your whole battalion and the fall of the whole wall in a real fight. This followed of really unneded words was what managed to heard Celine before the General notice her.

Its enough, i dont want to see any of you today, both of you will go direct to see how is your tenient and serve him as apologize until he has been restored of his wounds than both caused, then tomorrow we will have a talk of how solve this.

----------

Celine got them the full atention of Jezebel who after castrate with her words these poor guys walks toward her. I had heard than you insisted to dont sleep early, so i must admit than you has given the first good step today for be able to come to train early. Do your warm up, then i want you to trot ten minutes around, fight your shadow for ten minutes and then you with hit the dummy a hundred of times, i let her wear a bikini armor so she could be hard to hit. I will give you an half hour to do this last one.

Celine could suppose who wil be the dummy after what happened yesterday and she could see her resting on the floor maybe sleeping in a dark floor area far away at the other corner of the training room. So... what do you want to train today? Endure more a fight or be able to hit more easily a target? I could teach you to dodge more, but you have an important task today. If you could use some kind of magic we could have also another type of training.

Jezebel looks to be in good mod today after shut all that terrible encyclopedia of insults.

Good luck hitting her

Choices at main training
FP
AP Endurance cant be trained here
HIT
Dodge
Magic (needs some seasons or many lucky rolls)
New Tech (needs some seasons or many lucky rolls)
New weapon (needs some seasons or many lucky rolls)

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I love you too sweetie, but papa's gotta go okay. Don't worry though I'll be back, and in the meantime big sis Cutey here will take good care of you and play with you," Celine cooed to Grace, kissing her on her little cheek again before heading on, first looking for something to put into the crib with Grace for her to play with like a doll of some sort if there were any. She also noticed Cutey sleeping on the floor next to the cribs as well, which gave her the assumption that Cutey had rolled off the bed in the night sometime. Smiling softly, Celine knelt down beside Cutey and kissed her on the forehead and made sure the pillows were fluffed good for her before pulling the blanket up over her some more to keep her warm before going on out.

Nodding to the doll guards outside of the bedroom, Celine waited for them to lock the doors again before going on out, wanting to ensure that everything was secure before going on for her morning training. Passing the pair of wolf girls, Celine figured that they'd been on guard duty or something of the sort and had decided to just sleep there until breakfast time, but she of course wouldn't know unless she asked them. When she finally came upon Jezebel, the blue haired general was berating a couple of soldiers whom she was apparently training, who didn't seem to have done some overly pleasing work for her.

Watching them run along to the infirmary, she turned to look over at Jezebel as she came over to her. "Good morning to you too general. And a little harsh I'd say with those two, but effective nonetheless, I doubt they'll fail quite as bad next time around. And yes you said to be here around six in the morning or around sunrise, so here I am. Thankfully I did manage to get some sleep last night even with everything that happened," Celine said to Jezebel as she began doing her warmups that Jezebel told her to do, stretching good to get her blood flowing through her properly for training. "Hmm... I'm not very good with magics, though I do understand the basic concepts of magic, so with some training I've always been told I could learn how to use it well enough. I'd like to be able to dodge better, but I don't want to be too worn out for the meeting later, so we'll just do some accuracy and endurance training instead," she added to Jezebel, deciding on some endurance and accuracy training instead of anything else for now, perhaps one day when she had more time.

Have her do some FP and to-hit training before doing whatever else Jezebel wants her to do.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Nonsenses, Is a shame than the physical punishment is forbiden here. If Gaia and i werent on guard looking at them they could had killed themselves. Jezebel said in response about the soldiers before the elf could say what kind of training she is looking for. Good, we could in some days start your magic combat lessons, for someone like you learn some minor healing and correct magic manipulation through your sword will be enough, for what the rumors said you can do a little of the last in rare occasions.

Fine, follow me lets start your training Jezebel then remove her gloves and walked with Celine until the other side of the training area where Gaia was resting face down over the dark area than Celine could notice smell as if there has been an explosion just some moments ago.

Your training for today consist on try to hit her, you have ten tries per round and after each round you will get an increase on your exercise between these rounds for each time than you fail on hit her with your sword, like ten squats per missed hit the first rest time, twenty the second. This penalty will be cumulative so i dunno how many rounds can you endure before pass out. If you pass out Gaia will spank you three times for every hit than she manage to do at these rounds, but after the fifth there will be not punishment and i could even give you a present

Then the General kick Gaia softly what made the girl be able to notice them. Uhm? What happened with the explosion? Oh hi... i know you---hmm Celesta? Celine Jezebel interrupt Oh sorry, it happened a lot of things and im so bird-brained "giggle" So...?

You will train with her, you can wear these gloves, but dont hurt her too much just use them to hit her softly, dodge and mantain yur distance. Jezebel then throw her gloves to the orange hair woman who soon wear them and waited for Celne to be ready.

Gaia was wearing her usual skimpy armor as also some gloves and a pair of metal boots than reach her knee, her absent look sometimes lost at the distance, but she looks to moves better than yesterday, making softly jumps, maybe to enjoy the bounce of her ample breasts.

Sound easy but is not, after each round Celine endurance will be take on task

Do you want a round per post or two rounds per post?

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright then, let's get this started. And I can get a present too?" Celine replied, preparing to follow Jezebel's orders, wondering what the present could be that Jezebel spoke of.

As Jezebel woke Gaia up, Celine drew her sword and prepared herself to begin the training that she was to be doing. Smiling at Gaia, Celine gave her a little wave as the orange haired girl put her gloves on that Jezebel tossed to her, where as soon as the blue haired general told them to start, Celine would move in cautiously and attempt to land a quick blow on her opponent, swinging her blade as fast as possible while trying to keep from hurting the girl too much so that they could continue sooner. If Celine was able to make contact, she'd follow up her first attack with a swift second attack with a kick to Gaia's stomach.

If Celine was able to hit with her first two, she'd follow up with a flurry of attacks in an attempt to defeat Gaia and keep her from having to do any extra exercises that Jezebel might have in mind other than the squats.

(2 rounds per post would probably be for the best since that's how we've been doing it so far and all.)

Last edited:
OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Yes something small but maybe useful for you, if you dont faint so soon of course. Jezebel after said this get a seat and give them a pair of seconds to the girsl so they could get ready. Just as expected, Gaia noticed Celine wave to her, she made the same and when the duel started she was a little unfocused.

Celine sudden attack take her completely off guard, it was so succesful than the elven proceeded to try a kick to her foe. However the attack only made remember the dummy girl why she was standing there and with a sudden move to a side she dodged the kick, making a soft touch at the elven left than caused her lost the balance, the enough to dont be able to dodge a really fast hit at a side of her head.

Celine could see than Gaia was pushing ahead, ready to give another blow so she needed to take her distance, it was then when she noticed the severity of the last hit, her body was not answering making the elf fail a hit again than let her free for a weak hit on the left side of her body than should dont hurt too much as is doing now.

Its not a duel! Let her recover her breath and just counter! For all the #$%& this is just a training Gaia. Jezebel said and the orange girl stop at the instant getting back very confused. Ah...oh really? sorry, do it hurt you Celine?

After check in vain if Celine have anything broken, the training continue with Gaia dont being so agresive, Celine manage to hit her again but dont mather how deep her sword went the girl in front of her dont bleed at all or made any sign of pain, even her body looks to be untouched after the sword get out of her. The next four elvens swings managed to reach her target, receiving just a hit from the orange hair girl who was not hitting as before.

Then the last three last chances to hit come, Celine tried to wait for a right moment to delivery her blows and then made a quick move to hit in a blind point, with Gaia off guard she needed to be fast in her next blow to made a combo before the naive girl could do anything so she quickly delivery the next blow just to notice than Gaia was not interested on dodge at all and instead with the palm hit the elven at shoulder, the girl was not trying to hurt her but Celine ended with a red hand mark at her body, she endured it and continued hurting her foe again in what looks more an old boxing fight where nobody tried to dodge a blow, the round soon ended with Celine seeing black after receive a noogie.

After recover herself of this brutal round, Celine saw Jezebel writing on a paper, maybe calculating how much Celine should do now.

Fine, Gaia hits you five times and you fail three, Good start, maybe you could resist all the five rounds if you continue like this. Jezebel then started to give to Celine a list of the exercises than she should do than she manage to do easily, even with the thirty extra repetitions. The next round each fail will be twenty. The general remember and dont give more instructions, giving the start of the duel once Celine has recovered her breath.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well I'll have to really put a lot of effort into this I guess, you've got me interested in this present," Celine said, a smirk on her lips as she got a bit fired up to do this.

As soon as she began and moved in, Celine's sword she felt hit her opponent, however her foot failed to connect unfortunately, which meant that was one miss for her. Celine suddenly felt herself unbalanced thanks to a simple touch from Gaia, who then slammed a fist into the side of her head, dazing her a bit as she stumbled away, shaking her head a little as she saw stars in her eyes. Seeing Gaia pushing on towards her without even giving her a chance to recover, Celine raised her sword in an attempt to block the incoming blow that was aimed at her left side, but thanks to the previous blow to the head she was still seeing stars and was moving very sluggishly and as a result was unable to avoid being hit again.

Grunting in pain from a blow to her side that shouldn't have been so hard because it was training, Celine fell to one knee as Jezebel ordered Gaia to fall back, with the poor futanari elf coughing a bit from the blow. "Fuck me... wasn't expecting you to swing back quite that hard, so yeah it hurt a bit. I'll live though, gonna need to see a healer afterwards though because I think I felt something crack or break when you hit me that second time," Celine replied to Gaia when she apologized for going so roughly in her counters, a pained expression on her face as she held her side with her left hand while holding her blade point down against the floor to hold herself up.

Celine couldn't tell if anything had broken, but she certainly felt something shift inside and she was definitely going to have a bad bruise on her side from that one too. She hoped that all of the rounds weren't this rough else she would faint before the end. With her adrenaline pumping now thankfully, Celine went back to it with renewed vigor, striking out 4 more times at Gaia with a couple of horizontal swings, an overhead swing, then a stab, all of which connected. She did get another hit from Gaia though to the stomach this time, though thankfully it was nowhere near as hard as the last blows from the golem girl.

Catching her breath a little, Celine looked for an opening to Gaia's blind spot and went for it, managing only a single blow to Gaia's back before the golem girl spun around and came at her. Celine was unprepared for Gaia to move in, taking a blow to her right shoulder and missing her next 2 swings as a result, where Gaia managed to grab her and give her a noogie on her head. She felt nearly ready to collapse after that, but she managed to cling to consciousness thankfully. "Gods I hope I can stay conscious for the next few rounds... I'm exhausted after only that first one," Celine thought to herself, praying that she could endure this training regimen.

Celine did her 30 squats or whatever as Jezebel ordered, the exercising which shouldn't be bothering her much giving her an ache in her side with each one thanks to that blow earlier, and she still felt a little dazed from the blow to her head. Hopefully she didn't have a concussion, Celine thought to herself. "Twenty a piece? Alright fine, let's get back to this," Celine replied with a bit of a groan when Jezebel stated that the misses for this round would cost her 20 a piece in exercises, but she sucked it up and prepared to continue anyway, a determined look in her eyes to do better and refusing to faint.

Celine moved in for the next round as soon as Jezebel said to go, swinging her blade swiftly at Gaia in an attempt for a leg strike to hopefully hinder her movement for at least a few seconds so she could follow up with more attacks. Going for a quick flurry of attacks that were fast rather than a mixture of speed and power, Celine intended on hitting more than 7 times this round, as she didn't know how much more her body would last, especially if Gaia hit her with any of the same power as before on those first 2 hits. She'd keep count in her head to as she made her attacks, not taking her eyes off of Gaia, and evading her counterattacks as best she could, but taking any body blows if she had to in order to make certain her attacks all connected.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

oopsy, it was not my intention... Like i really sorry it too many much Celine, im so clumsy. Gaia said back after Celine informed her how painful was the first two hits. Gaia cant get out of her permanent cheerful tone, but it sound truly worried for her mistakes before they get ready to continue, for what Celine could understand this girl couldnt react normaly thanks to this curse and maybe it was hard for her control her strenght even when she looks to havent tried to use her whole power.

This round ended and the next was close to start once Celine has ended her exercises, it was not just the 30 squads, she needed to run a little around and do some others types ofexercise, but they were nothing out of the usual training. At least this time give her time to decide how to fight the next round.

Once it started she went direct to a quick attack what made her notice one weak point from her trainer partner, Gaia just looks to forget what was she doing every some minutes, her inmortal body and being a powerhouse werent nothing if she dont find out what she was doing and maybe that was why this poor forgoten warrior cant be seen outside the training rooms.

Celine made a wound on her leg, even her quick healing couldnt stop her of lost the balance when her leg couldnt hold her weight for an instant, she was clueless and as she turn to Celine, the elven sended a rain of quick swings to her. After her strategic move she manage to hurt her four times more, the third of it damaged the armor bra, making the golem girl give a helpless inocent whimper as one of her breasts was now exposed, the sudden event make her react faster and with a hand holded the sword pulling it suddenly to make Celine sorprisely get closer to receive a smack on her protected left breast, the hit made her almost fly away and fortunately her armor stop almost all the damage would had broken at least two ribs, but instead she only needed a moment to recover her breath.

Trying to avoid any new sudden attack, the elven swordswoman fail her next slash so she could avoid a quick slap from Gaia who looks to be really needed to mantain her distance, from that point each attack needed to be correct and even when Celine manage a new succees at a quick slash, she saw her next attack dodged by the orange hair girl who hit her head again, not so strong to be dangerous for the elven health but enough to made her lost her last two attacks and receive a last push from Gaia ending this round.

Six hits from ten tries, not bad.

"giggle" My body feels funy...ohh a button Gaia soon get lost in her throughts, as her finger passed some time poking her exposed erected nipple. Jezebel frown a little but she looks to be used to these events, so instead she focused again at Celine. Gaia hit you three times. Anyway, its now thirty from the first round and eighty from this round, in total that is hundred ten, but i will reduce to ninety for that good combo at the start.

Once again the elf needed to made her punishment for each hit in both rounds, at least now Gaia looks to be even more distracted or maybe worried for the poor elf and Jezebel looks to approve her last round even when she fail a time more.

For what i can see you are getting used to this, this time are 30 times per fail, also from now on the rest time will get reduced just a little. So Celine was now at her third round with her oponent in front of her ready to endure more attacks

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Like I said Gaia, I'll live, and this is training. I won't get stronger without a little pain," Celine told Gaia when she apologized again, not liking the pain one bit, but knowing that without at least some pain, she'd never get stronger.

After doing all of the things Jezebel told her to for the exercises, including the running, Celine and Gaia began their second round with Celine starting off with her fast flurry of attacks. Wounding Gaia's leg, Celine followed up with several more attacks, the next 4 of which connected thankfully, and one even slashed Gaia's armored bra off, causing her to whine and get distracted a little bit thankfully. However it turned out that Gaia wasn't too worried about being seen naked and grabbed Celine's sword and yanked her closer, where she punched the young futanari elf's left breast. Thankfully it was armored too now and a blow that would have probably broken some ribs behind her breast only ended up with some likely bruised ribs and had the breath knocked out of her.

Stepping back a couple of steps, Celine held her breast with her left hand and panted, trying to catch her breath. "Gods it's like being hit with an anvil almost," Celine said to herself in her head.

Stepping in again once she'd caught her breath, Celine swung her blade, but stopped halfway to dodge an incoming blow from Gaia, where she spun around and slashed Gaia across her shoulder. Swinging again to follow that blow up, Celine was caught off guard by Gaia as the golem girl hit her in the head again, this time catching Celine in the face above her left eye. This blow caused her vision to blur some and as a result both of her next swings missed Gaia thanks to her blurred sight before she was shoved away by Gaia.

Stumbling back, Celine caught herself by slamming the tip of her sword into the floor as she fell to one knee again to catch her breath. Celine looked over at Jezebel who told her the amount of squats to do this time around, nodding to her but not moving for the moment. "Let me catch my breath a bit first please, my vision is still blurry from that last hit," Celine said, taking a minute to catch her breath before doing the exercises, doing the amount that Jezebel told her to and feeling the strain on her body beginning to already take its toll thanks to the hits she was taking from Gaia.

Once she was done doing any laps around the room or whatever other exercises Jezebel ordered her to do, Celine got back into position, standing there silently awaiting whatever the next round was to be as she caught her breath from the exercising she'd just finished doing. "Same thing then? Or is this round going to be different?" Celine asked Jezebel, gripping her sword and preparing to continue, still refusing to give in to the pain and determined to see this through to the end and show Jezebel that she was strong.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Unfortunately we can risk to let you get injured in a most serious training in that case i would had remember her than she have more than her arms to use at this training. Jezebel said before she gets up and attempts to place the iron bra on place before the next round, however the damage on the armor has bee done so Gaia would need with one of her breast slighty exposed.

The match soon started when Celine was ready to continue, her tactic was the same, find a diret hit when the naive wooman was not paying attention, direct at her leg so she could use that moment to cause as many hits than she could. Her sword connected, but this time Gaia turned to her in the wrong moment so her leg was unable to resist and the healing was not completely correct, even then she instintively manage a hit on the elven's armed shoulder than almost made her release her weapon. Celine pressed her fist as best as she could and continued her quick strikes trying to stay away of Gaisa as this have some problems with her leg.

Her second slash conected, yet the next one failed for just some inches. Gaia then tried to get her closer but she almost fall by how slow her leg was, it looks than the first blow has almost made her armored boot get unbuckled. That instant gives to Celine the time to hit her again until sudenly Gaia stumbled dodging the next elven swing and hit Celine with a headbutt on her upper body, a very painful accident yet nothing risky. Jezebel stop the fight so Gaia could arrange her boot and continue fighting.

The round continue, but Celine feels than her body was starting to show the effects of the punishment. She tried to be fast again, but Gaia was still a little focused, a hit on her liver, not so strong but still the enough to make her get in bad shape, she tried to endure it as the next attempt to conect was sended in vain as the orange girl moved away to punish more the elven ribs. The pain was getting even more intense but still maybe she could be lucky enough to dont have anything broken. She wanted to have time and find what to do but her head was talking with an stunned body. Another hit on her wounded side but she connects again, with her pride in risk she fight to stay on her feet, her eyes wanted to let some teardrops fall and her body just wanted some time to grieve on the floor. But she still have a last hit to give, she used her whole self and with a last move get straight once her legs could move, she landed her hit as her eyes almost in dark could see Gaia prepare a last counter than would put an end to her attempt, but something on her awakened in that instant for just a second, her will manage a sudden move to a side, saving herself of a certainly KO.

The round ended, it has been a torture but she survived and feels herself realized to had done it, even when she still needed to face two more rounds. Maybe she would need a time to recover herself yet there was still a lot of work to do.

Still six hits and looks than the pain is taking the best of you, as Gaia is starting to match your speed. well these four misses make the total be two hundred ten if we add the others two rounds, take your time. I wonder how many spanks will Gaia end giving you.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Taking the opportunity to catch her breath more as Jezebel fixed Gaia's bra back up only to find that Celine had damaged it too greatly on that side, Celine awaited patiently to start the next round. When the time came, she went at it as fast as she could, swinging several times in only 2 or 3 seconds or so. Striking Gaia's leg again, Celine attempted to get a quick follow up attack in only to have Gaia move at just the wrong moment with her wounded leg, which caused Celine's second attack to miss and punched Celine's shoulder, causing the young futanari elf to nearly drop her sword.

Celine managed to punch Gaia away though enough to maintain a distance between them both, where she attacked again with another couple of attacks. Her second slash struck, while the third missed, and when she made the fourth attack, Gaia ducked it and headbutted her directly in the chest, knocking the breath out of her and causing her to stumble back as she clutched her chest. The pain was intense on the poor battered elf, but she got a bit of a breather as Jezebel stopped the fight for the moment for Gaia to fix her boot.

Knowing her beaten body wouldn't last for too much longer, Celine tried to end this round quicker by attacking as fast as possible. Gaia countered her again though with a punch into her side right where her liver was, likely bruising it in the process, and then her next swing missed where Gaia again countered, punching her ribs. The pain was nearly enough to make her faint, but somehow she held on, though she was almost positive now that at least one of her ribs were broken, probably more. Amazingly though Celine managed to pull herself together and continued swinging her sword at Gaia, connecting with another blow, though receiving another punch to her hurt left side.

Letting out a groan of pain Celine swung one last time, landing a sixth blow somehow, though as she did so she saw Gaia's fist coming right at her face, which would have knocked her out if she hadn't somehow managed to regain the will to keep fighting and ducked under it. Falling to her knees in agony, Celine clutched her left side, which was hurting badly now after the continuous blows to it. She wouldn't be too surprised if she soon started coughing up blood to be honest. "Oh gods... two more rounds of this? I'm not going to last past this round most likely. Gods please grant me strength, strength enough to endure this woman's torturous training," Celine asked in her head so Jezebel couldn't hear her, praying for the strength to complete this hellish training so she didn't faint, but with the amount of damage she was taking she was likely going to end up bedridden for a while once this was done, assuming it didn't kill her.

"N-No shit the pain's getting to me. Would be nice if she would stop targeting my hurt side every time she throws a punch at me, can barely stand as it is, and I'm pretty sure she broke a rib or two on that last hit to my side, because it's hurting a bit to take a real deep breath," Celine said, sitting down to rest before doing her exercises again, her muscles burning with pain and the strain of each squat making her left side ache terribly. When she was finally done with the exercises, Celine sat down and leaned against the nearest wall, needing to catch her breath and rest too much to get back into the next round just yet.

Celine would rest until Jezebel told her to get ready, taking the time in between rounds to check herself over and feel for any broken ribs or other bones, positive she had some somewhere in her body. Standing back up when Jezebel ordered her to prepare for the next round, Celine got back up, stumbling a little bit as she did so, where she readied her sword for this next round of torture. "If I have anything to say about it... she won't be giving me any spanks at all," Celine said as she prepared to go at it again.

When told to go, Celine nodded and moved in again at Gaia, maintaining her distance this time and taking as cautious a time as she could, defending her left side and head from Gaia's counters while taking careful steps to get her own accurate attacks in when she could. Celine knew her body didn't have much left to give, so she had to be more careful this time around else she was sure to lose before this round was done. If anytime during this round Gaia's fist came at her left side or face and she couldn't dodge it, Celine would throw her left arm out, her hand balled into a fist that would punch right back at Gaia's fist, likely ending the usage of her left hand for the rest of this training session, but it would protect her side and head at least, so it was a sacrifice worth making in her eyes, as it would prevent her from going down. She was determined to gain Jezebel's respect by completing her training, and she wanted to prove to her that she was strong and could protect Vanessa and wasn't weak.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Once the round ended, Gaia couldnt stop herself to get closer to Celine and feels than she has made something wrong. Are you wounded Celine? Can i help you in anything? Gaia was worried yet clueless in what she could do to aid her new friend, she supposed to had dont hit er so strong but it was so hard to reduce her attack power.

Its just useless soon she will forget to avoid hitting you in that zone. Said once the elf said her small complain.If you cant endure the pain then we could end here and take you to the healer, as a good servant you should know your limits and avoid lost your health in a training, yet it will be a shame as we will need to look for a more soft training for you. Jezebel tone returned to the old one, so Celine could suppose than give up now will make her lost her respect for a long time, but also she maybe will hate to see the elven risk her life so much too after give her word than she will not try to wound her.

The fourth round started before Celine's breath could get fully recovered, as Jezebel has reduced the rest time to the half, so in order to dont fall Celine needed to make some breaks between some attacks.

After find the time to decide when attack to have a safe hit, the elven tried to slash as fast as possible before get back, but her body dont answered so fast as she expected, all the exercise after the last round has increased the pain at her left side, before she could evade it a direct hit conected her right side, maybe Gaia attempted to hit without too much strengh in vain, Celine could not resist more, maybe soon she will be unable to fight.

Her right hand made it best to continue the grip at her weapon, resting is now also starting to be a double edge choice, as the warm up than was reducing the feeling of the many wounds is fading as she stay away of Gaia. Soon she made her second strike, yet this time her hands couldnt rise her weapon the enough stabing the Gaia's panty armor with her whole weight, the impact made an unexpected effect on the golem girl who almost fall on her kness after backwards a little, Gaia remainded cherfuly as always yet blushed and panting some after this attack, her lower armor part endured the hit this time but it was not sure if it will resist a next hit. With her guard still down tthe golem girl couldnt do anything when Celine hit her again.

The elven supposed than she could give a second fast attack before Gaia could recover herself but then in a sudden move the golem girl slap Celine at her right side, increasing the damage the enough to made the elven think than she shouldnt leave her wound that area too. With that in mind she get back and returned with her plan of wait until find the right moment for her fifth attempt than come at the form of a fast twin stab, dodging the upcoming blows with her remain strengh at her legs and even give a third hit at this combo, she tried to continue with her eight hit, but this time Gaia get away at time.

With Celine getting away for a moment Gaia get recovered and waited for her, mostly by instincs to protect herself without know why really. Celine then went for her last blows to just be taken by two hits. She noticed her sword pass at a side of her opponent in slow motion her ribs receive the hit at her right side, her whole rib cage should be severely damaged, her weapon then conected by mistake at the Golem's boot making her slip and end hit the elven with her knee when she tried to remain standing and moving in front of the elf, maybe trying to purtsue the elf.

Both girls fall on the floor, Celine was exhausted and doing the exercise would be more than a task. She heared Jezebel said a number, it sound to be over three hundred, she have all the time than she needed to do it and then she will be finally at the last round, but the pain was just so intense so maybe she will fall uncouncious in any moment before face Gaia.

Can you continue? You are so close, but i understand how damaged you should be now, so if you want i can take you to the healer room. Jezebel said still on her seat making some notes.

Celine was now with a choice to take, certainly give up now was starting to heard right, but she could also continue, maybe with a miracle she will not faint in middle of the exercise. Even if she succeed Gaia would end her with a well placed hit unless she risk her left hand to cover herself, but how many hits her arm will endure before break?

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"It... it's alright Gaia, I know you're not... trying to hurt me," Celine told Gaia, waving her off and doing her exercises once she was able to. "N-No... I'm seeing this through... t-to the end general. I... I asked you to train me... now I must... l-live with the consequences. Besides... how can someone improve without... pushing their limits," Celine then said to Jezebel refusing to give up just yet out of fear of losing Jezebel's respect.

While she was doing her exercises, Celine had the odd feeling that someone might be watching them, which she of course couldn't tell as she was too focused on her training, but she hoped that someone was at least actually, to see her resolve and refusal to break... so that maybe the rumors would spread about this. Getting back up, Celine rested as much as possible before the next round started, where she went with her strategy of defending her hurt side more along with her head, taking only accurate swings at Gaia when she had an opening. She was determined to earn Jezebel's respect, even if that meant having half her body broken in the process, she would gain the respect of the blue haired general, as she seemed to be the highest ranked of Vanessa's generals.

Taking her first swing at Gaia, Celine missed only to have Gaia strike back at her, thankfully hitting her right side this time instead of her left, but still it hurt like hell, she thought to herself. Nearly dropping her sword, Celine gripped it again and stabbed out at Gaia, though with how weak her body was fast becoming she could barely lift it any longer and only barely managed to graze Gaia's hip where her panties were held up at. This caused Gaia to fall to her knees amazingly, where Celine took advantage of the situation to attack twice more, but she took another blow to her right side in the process, letting out a whimper of pain as she was struck.

Stumbling back a bit, Celine knew she'd need to defend both sides now, and with both of them hurt so badly now she didn't expect to be able to last much longer. She would be damned though if she gave up and didn't go down fighting. Seeing an opening soon after Gaia got back up, Celine made a quick couple of jabs with her sword, hitting both times and avoiding anymore blows for the moment. However her 8th attack was dodged directly after that, though she managed to avoid anymore blows yet again thankfully.

After both of the recovered after a moment or two, Celine went for her last 2 attacks and missed her stab, only to be hit twice in the right side by Gaia, where she knew she felt some ribs crack under the strain of the blows to her midsection, falling over, Celine made a last stab out at Gaia, managing to just catch her foot at the last second amazingly, but Gaia retaliated with a knee to her midsection, knocking what little air she had left out of her as she then fell to the floor, gasping for air.

Coughing a bit as she lay there, trying desperately to catch her breath, Celine tasted blood in her mouth as she coughed, a few drops spilling out onto the floor as she lay there. The only thing she was really thankful for about the exercises was that it was squats and not situps, for if it were situps she wouldn't have managed past the 3rd round she knew. Squats were at least a little easier on her, and since she had as long as she needed to do them, Celine took her time, hoping that when she did finally do them after a couple of minutes of resting that her adrenaline would kick in again to help her along, because aside from that her body literally had nothing left in it in the form of energy.

"I... I said I'll... f-finish this... a-and I will. I won't... be looked down on... anymore. N-Not by... you... not by anyone," Celine said through clenched teeth, tears in her eyes as she struggled with her exercises and the pain they brought her and the only thin keeping her going at this point being her willpower and determination to not be looked down on and treated as nothing more than a weak servant that was only good in bed.

By the time she was done with her exercises, Celine was crying in agony, but she wouldn't stop now, not when she was this damn close to ending this hellish training. Struggling to stay on her feet, Celine prayed and begged her goddess to give her the strength to continue, to see this through until the end, but with how little her prayers had been answered here up until now she had begun to feel as if she were practically being abandoned by her patron. Regardless of if her prayers were answered or not, Celine stood her ground, ready to do this one last round. She didn't even need to hit Gaia really she figured, just so long as she herself didn't get hit, so Celine made her plan accordingly, but she would still try her hardest to hit Gaia as many times as possible. Her plan consisted of sacrificing her left arm first to block all incoming blows, even if it broke she would continue to move it as much as possible to block Gaia's attacks while attacking with her sword arm, using what little adrenaline she had left to make her attacks with. If her left arm could take no more possible damage before the round was over with, Celine would back away start raising one of her legs to take a hit if she could, sacrificing mobility to be able to make her attacks and if worse came to worse, she would begin to use her sword arm to block Gaia's blows but only as a last resort to prevent any more damage to her midsection and head.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Whatever, the training will be stoped if your life get on risk. jezebel answer back, dont showing at the moment any like for the elven choice to risk her health, even if she was a favor deep inside her she would be unable to encourage this self-destructive behavior.

The suffering at her body just intensified after the exercise rutine, just dodging would be a torture, her body was so heavy already and even deep breathing produce a deep pain.

The last round started with Celine planing to endure it not matter what happens to her, it was a fortune than this was not a duel as Gaia remain waiting her move until the elf could get the enough strenght and will to move and start her martyrdom. As she expected she will be unable to hit easily her foe so she focused on get out the way when the golem girl tried to counter her, however she was not so fast. The first hit went direct to her head, it was so fast and she couldnt get out of the way, fortunately she already have her left arm ready to block it and even when was painful it dont broke this time. Her second attempt come and once again she fail completely her target, expecting the blow Celine pushed with all her will her shatered body just in time to dodge it.

With a moment to rest she aimed again and finally she manage a blow than was not free, a punch at her body was sended and she block again yet her arm made a terrible sound followed of an intense pain, stunned and with a red tone her left arm would be unable to be used for a long time and anyone looking at this would not resist look at this self-inflicted torture.

With a option less Celine rested what was needed before continue her fourth attack. The new earned pain made her get some adrenaline slashing and moving away she manage to avoid the next attack. The next swing failed just for inches and even when Celine moved as fast as she could Gaia just increased her speed, the attempt to block it with her leg fail as the orange hair girl aimed to her right shoulder, her sword fly away as her right shoulder was severy wounded. Jezebel stop writing and looks to be ready to stop this even when she dont looks to be worried.

Some time was needed for Celine to gather her sword, the only healty place on her body was just her legs and as she moves the rest of her body was in pain. A sixt attempt so futile with her damage at her arm, the elven just clenched her teeth as she saw the hit coming and defend with her leg in order to protect her damaged torso, her leg survive but the red mark and pain in each step made her understand than her stronger bone will not endure a new hit. Gaia looks to be confused, she was trying to hit as weak as possible but the poor blonde was showing to dont be fine, if she werent following orders she would ask and try to help her. But then Celine moves toward her sure than she must end this as fast as possible before she fall on the floor. The golem girl was taken of guard and after the hit she countered as her orders were.

Celine saw all black and the next than she notice was an intense pain in her whole body when she hit the floor. It was a shame but Gaia has just take her down with a direct hit on her head, with her leg and right arm so damaged she was unable to protect herself at time. Her will made her try to get up in vain and almost instintively her right hand moved and tried to maybe to try to hit the Golem's legs as she passed out, the last what she saw was Jezebel geting up of her seat.

The next moments were almost vague, Celine was unsure what was happening as she was taken out the floor and moved to a distant place, as she groaned almost unconcious until her body was placed on a soft bed.

Mistress! Please resist! Soon you will be fine. A kind cheerful voice of a woman familiar for her come as the elven falleen sleep. Then a strange smell made her cough and open her eyes soon she saw Jezebel taking away a white object than has made the elven recover the councious.

Are you pleased now? The healer area's food is the worse of the castle so you should get out and go to eat something at a better place. Jezebel then placed her hand at a poket and let out a small ring than give to Celine after sigh and shake her head softly. Take it, is a magic ring than can help you to focus your mind in case than your lust try to made you act as the whore than you dont want to be treated.

Dont be scared to get up, the armor than you are wearing help you to dont end with a single broken bone, without it i would had stop your training after the second round

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Barely hearing Jezebel's words as she did her exercises, Celine finished them up as best she could before preparing for the next round, resting as much as possible before then so she had at least a little strength with which to make her attacks. Her breathing was hard, hurting to make anything than a normal breath, which was terrible on her as she was panting, so virtually every breath hurt like hell. Her ragged breaths caused her to cough a bit too which hurt even worse, so she had to clutch her sides with both hands anytime she went into a coughing fit.

When finally the round started, she raised her left arm as if she had a shield there, keeping it at mid level to be able to throw it up to defend her head or down to defend her side. Swinging her weakened arm out at Gaia, her blade missed as she figured it would, and then the counterattack came, straight for her head. Thankfully though her arm was raised up and she was able to block it, though it hurt quite a bit to say the least. Her second swing was much the same as the first, a complete miss on her part as Gaia countered, which Celine was able to dodge thankfully.

Stepping back to catch her breath... well what little she could catch at least, Celine prepared to launch another offensive against Gaia, just managing to hit on her third try. However Gaia attacked in retaliation as normal and Celine couldn't prevent this one she knew, it was coming to fast to dodge. All she could do was endure and lean into it with her left arm to prevent another body blow, where she knew she heard her bones snap in there as her left arm dangled almost lifelessly and uselessly at her side. The agony in her left arm though did give her another spark of adrenaline, which energized her a little bit and gave her the hope of lasting this round perhaps.

With her rush of adrenaline, Celine went in, making a little hop and slash as she went by Gaia, dodging the blow that came back at her. Spinning as she landed past Gaia, Celine swung and missed her 5th attack only by a mere inch or two and was punished for it with a punch to her right shoulder that she tried to lean out of the way of some and use her leg to block the punch. This caused her hand to release her sword and drop it as it slid across the room a little bit.

Stumbling over to grab it back up with her now severely wounded right arm, Celine picked it back up after a few seconds, having to kneel down to do so and nearly not making it back to her feet. Barely able to even lift her arm to swing, Celine did so anyway, futilely attacking where Gaia made her counter at Celine's stomach. Celine barely managed to lift her leg in time and blocked it, which damaged her right leg quite a bit and hampered her movement now. Swinging a 7th time, Celine had no hope of blocking the incoming attack from Gaia and was pretty much floored by her powerful fist, stumbling back two steps and collapsing face first to the floor in front of Gaia, her vision so blurred and dark that she could barely see at all.

She attempted to get up, now sobbing in agony from the amount of pain her body was in, but she simply couldn't get up any longer, the last of her willpower unable to manage it as she coughed once more, a bit of blood coming up again. "N-No... got to... f-finish the round... don't want to... let anyone down," Celine sobbed aloud, raising her sword one last time and striking Gaia's foot as her consciousness began to fade, the last thing she saw as she hit the floor completely and didn't get back up being Jezebel standing up from her desk.

She felt herself being lifted up and carried somewhere, but that was all she could ever recall in the future if she was ever asked, and the kind voice that spoke to her once she'd been laid on a soft bed, her broken body feeling as if every rib was broken, both arms, and both shoulders dislocated, and her head was pounding as if she had a concussion, which thanks to that first hard blow to it she was almost positive she had one.

Her next memory she could ever recall afterwards was of opening her eyes to see Jezebel sitting next to her, pulling what seemed to be a smelling salt packet away from her face. Groaning in pain as her aching body came back to the waking world, Celine looked over at the blue haired general and looked away in shame as Jezebel spoke to her. She'd tried so hard to complete her training and gain Jezebel's respect so she wouldn't look down on her anymore... but she'd failed, and what's worse she failed right at the end of it too with only 2 or 3 attacks left before the end of it all.

She listened in silence as Jezebel spoke to her, not feeling worthy of her time at this point really. When Jezebel pulled the ring out of her pocket and handed it to her, Celine looked over in surprise and with tears in her eyes. "But... but why are you giving me this general? I failed you... I didn't complete the training... I don't deserve it. And how could I not have ended up with any broken bones? I know I felt them cracking and breaking inside when Gaia hit me all those times," Celine said softly with a little sniffle, still a little out of it and tired, and still very sore all over, which made her speech come out rather slowly as she opened her right hand for Jezebel to lay the ring in it. "And... h-how did I get here? I don't see Gaia anywhere about," Celine added with a groan.