What's new

ACT [MilkTank] Like a Kunoichi - Undress! Huge Ninja Tits! (くのいちが如く-脱がせ!爆乳ニンジャーズ!)

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [MilkTank] Like a Kunoichi - Undress! Huge Ninja Tits! (くのいちが如く-脱がせ!爆乳ニンジャーズ!)

Geez. More shit I should buy and give you guys. o.o

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score
Re: [MilkTank] Like a Kunoichi - Undress! Huge Ninja Tits! (くのいちが如く-脱がせ!爆乳ニンジャーズ!)

That'd be pretty damn awesome of ya, mang

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I get paid in a couple of days, so wait until then, unless someone ends up beating me to it. >.>

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Despite a double post, this may be a bit harder then I thought...

I have no idea how to rip DVD content. xD

Thus, I wouldn't be able to upload it. I figured I'd be able to get it digitally. Nope.

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

=w=b
I'm pretty sure it doesn't come on a Bluray, so you should be fine ripping it to an ISO

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah Son of a bitch! It's a mail order, and it won't ship internationally. x.x

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Even the DMM version?

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aye. I went to DMM first. Japan region only...

Fuck a duck.

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

I know DMM does this thing where you can only view it from Japan for a while, but then they open it up to other regions after a while?

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They've gotta get permission of the creators for that stuff.

And I tried to get it off their site. Nope. Amazon.co.jp. They no ship internationally either. xD

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Damn iiiiiiiit

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry mates. Looks like the only way the game is gonna be here, is if someone kind Japanese rips and uploads it for us. o.o

DrJackel666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

at least you tried ..guess we wait now..finally got trial 2 to download um hating the camera angle rotation though seeing i die always at the part you gotta jump onto platforms while the annoying guns tear you apart

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Right click is a ranged attack, hold it for aim.
Also, you can change the lock-on mode to something more preferable

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Also, you can change the lock-on mode to something more preferable
^This. And there were some kindly translated screenshots of the menus in the first post.

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

They've gotta get permission of the creators for that stuff.

And I tried to get it off their site. Nope. Amazon.co.jp. They no ship internationally either. xD
Well, in theory, you could use something like Rinkya (or another third party handler) to ship it to a local place (in Japan), then bounce it to the location of choice.

Of course, that's going to make things more expensive (It'd probably add 30 US to the bill or more) and may put it over the threshold of making it worth it.

Too bad I can't afford it, considering my life is nothing but bills, or I'd consider it myself.

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Torrent up, downloading to confirm. If anyone else has already done so or does so before I finish the download, feel free to say so

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

thanks for the link :)

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Downloaded and installed, it's the real deal.

For the DLC weapons, you need to copy the .wep files in the RAR into the /bundle/ folder in the root game folder
Default location is
C:\gyunyu\kunoichi\bundle\
It adds two weapons for each girl into the game - a 100g joke weapon, and an 8000g special weapon

Link added in first post along with the dlc weapon instructions

Last edited:

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Torrent up, downloading to confirm. If anyone else has already done so or does so before I finish the download, feel free to say so
Oh hell, I forgot about this thread and the game completely actually, due to a lot of other recent stuff piling around me. Thanks for the link. Much appreciated.