What's new

RPG RPG Maker [みことし堂] [mikotoshi-dou] ~触手の中で悶える少女~ / Rain's Rave (RJ154362) (RE154362)

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: RJ154362 Rain's Rave ~触手の中で悶える少女~

hmm? :confused: doesnt seem like this thread is alive and no one shares the latest version.. :eek::eek:
Everyone is waiting for the promised content update...

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Didn't 1.05 add content? If you google translate the DLSite page, under the 'Upgrade Information' header you'll see "July 29, 2015 [bug fixes] [contents added]". Is that it, or was it just small additions - I can't find the patch notes.

Also, has anyone had an issue where...

After the scene with the dragon, and introducing your daughter to the head guy behind the counter, you can no longer use the stairs in the base to the Crafting/Skill room nor the Teleporter rooms? I can use the teleporters in the dungeons to get back into the room, but I can't go directly back down if I go up the stairs. Maybe that was one of the bugs fixed in 1.05, I dunno.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the update !! bluewr

btw,does anyone know what added content than 1.03?

Last edited:

Tae

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for update Ver1.06

B

bleahblah

Anyone got a save with all costumes unlocked?

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry cant give u my save file, it's just 3~5 hours playing tough, and the diferrence between 1.03 and 1.06 isn't too much..

The slime and tentacle costume now can make you filled without being filled and u can use your skill anytime. ( u know if u play )

And there's a board saying under construction in B15..

Last edited:
B

bleahblah

Man this game deserves way more attention with all the action to be had in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Does anyone know if there's been any work on a partial/UI translation? I totally would do it myself, but I have no idea how to work with RPGM coding.

PS: If someone knowledgeable could send me a link to some instructions/tips on working with RPGM, that would be epic too.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I am lost on what needs to be done post game...

In the CG room, how to I unlock the 3 blue orbs from the left.
And are the green orbs CG or hints?

Lastly, I am missing the red orb @ second row, 2nd from the left.

Help is appreciated. :D

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I am lost on what needs to be done post game...

In the CG room, how to I unlock the 3 blue orbs from the left.
And are the green orbs CG or hints?

Lastly, I am missing the red orb @ second row, 2nd from the left.

Help is appreciated. :D
The green orbs are CGs of having Sex with the humans. You need to choose the third option with the queen in the succubus village. After the game you should get a key item (heartbottle) from her that you can use before bed to stay up at night when you can impregnate the other girls around you.
The blue orbs are losing against the optional bosses, like the slime miniboss if you go south at the crossroads at the dock. The Missing red orb should be the jellyfish boss.

B

bleahblah

Is there a way to trigger the Succubus events again outside of the CG room?

I was also wondering if 1.06 had any new content.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The green orbs are CGs of having Sex with the humans. You need to choose the third option with the queen in the succubus village. After the game you should get a key item (heartbottle) from her that you can use before bed to stay up at night when you can impregnate the other girls around you.
The blue orbs are losing against the optional bosses, like the slime miniboss if you go south at the crossroads at the dock. The Missing red orb should be the jellyfish boss.

Apparently, need to die to optional boss again after killing last boss to unlock the blue orbs.

Killing that extra dungeon boss gives nothing, a tad disappointed. Also, does dragon drop anything?

What`s the point of the pub other than giving that 1st quest by the pub master?

Last edited:

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there a way to trigger the Succubus events again outside of the CG room?

I was also wondering if 1.06 had any new content.
SO does anyone Know how to get all of the succubus scenes? I seem to be able to only unlock 3.
How do you unlock these 3 scenes? I just learn the skills from the succubus, but I do not recall any scenes with the succubus queen.

Last edited:

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

At what point do you get to go south of starting town? What's in there? Where are humans?

Also can't get the night time orb.

Last edited:

Einreicht

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get the 4th green orb's second scene?

Unclebob

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

At what point do you get to go south of starting town? What's in there? Where are humans?

Also can't get the night time orb.
I don't think you can go south, even on version 1.06. I have beaten the game and done all of the bosses again, even the optional dungeon (Where you fight the first tentacle boss) and still can't go south. My guess it was content that was never finished.

Anyone know how to get the 4th green orb's second scene?
Beat the game, go around the desk and talk directly to the Succubus Queen, get the bottle from her. Drink from it and go to sleep. The first time, you can just sex up some folks. To get the green orb, use the bottle a second night AND be impregnated with a tentacle parasite. You should then get a separate scene with both girls with the parasite impregnating them and unlocking the orbs.

Szzazz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have a pretty not-that-great partial patch. Back-up your data.

mega nz/#!St8BzZjZ!4mZ9wg7pjUMk7rns1G_WZHc8EuV_FO03GRR5lu6b7ig

Notes:
  • Some of the UI is not translated because it's split across all the scripts, and I hesitate to start rampantly messing with strings there.
  • I make no promises as to the quality or completeness.
  • I haven't actually played the game yet since I want to play through in English, if something doesn't make sense in context, let me know and I will fix it as I go.