What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ Mijiishi ] [みじいし] Amour Maho Academy / アモル魔法学園 RE160355 RJ160355

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [みじいし] アモル魔法学園 (so I heard you like NTR)

Well this IS an NTR based game, so that's basically a feature.
Plus this game actually gives you the option of taking her back or move to other pastures, personally I'll take a proactive cucked protagonist over a moping one any day.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ok finished the game

Game only ends in 4 dungeons (Guessing to be continued base on that ending shown)

Missing features Saturday events and Sunday not yet implemented

Theres barely any scene you can find atm and some CG arent even unlockable(got evetyone to max affection but got nothing)

After clearing the Dungeon or currentl last one old past dungeon last area will get EX boss for good weapons

Cannot find or prostitution isnt impletemented yet in trial is remember you had an otpion to do that but they said ur not high enough to try it yet , if you guys can find anything post it pls im just gonna wait for the full version or final patch you can clear the game in 2-3 hours and quicker if u go easy mode on settings

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Man, looks like there is no NTR scene to become lovers for unofficial couple, like Remina and Biggs for example.
Been trying to get myself NTR'd by the teacher when my lovers is Rani, even by cheating to make her compatibility and Favor to max no scene she taken from me.

skareques

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

LOL....for me the NTR for this game died in the prologue, when the teacher (satou) "educates" your lover on how learn magic..... after that your lover became a madly whore like every woman in the game searching to "learn" magic by any "means" and replenish mana.....so this game is like cuckold or be cuckolded xDDD

Last edited:

ac124

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok finished the game
Theres barely any scene you can find atm and some CG arent even unlockable(got evetyone to max affection but got nothing)
There's currently 130 scenes in the game and "there's barely any scenes"

Some people :rolleyes:

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

it says 130 but some are not yet implemented at this time

astre236

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It was ok, but I feel like it has too few CG, it just seems like an extended demo.

Btw, CG and scenes aren't the same thing.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Man, I hate the fact that you can't do anything when the girlfriend keep getting NTR'd.
The Frequency other man and MC having sex are soo much skewed to NTR'd to try getting some new magic to experiment which boy the best partner combat wise.
Yeah, she can't refuse and you can't come to her rescue. Seems the school has rules about that and if she refuses she becomes paralyzed meaning she'll essentially be raped anyway (how she lost her virginity) and if you try to help her you're given a strong magically shock that paralyzes you and causes great pain.

The only choice they had from the get go was to quit the school....but neither of them knew the rules until it was too late.

It does seem that it's not only us who were displeased with the outcome of the game. The dev wrote a post pointing at how he received a like of criticism about how he did the prologue, turning the default lover from being able to avoid NTR except her losing her virginity into what we have now. As well as all the cut-outs he had to the game.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, she can't refuse and you can't come to her rescue. Seems the school has rules about that and if she refuses she becomes paralyzed meaning she'll essentially be raped anyway (how she lost her virginity) and if you try to help her you're given a strong magically shock that paralyzes you and causes great pain.

The only choice they had from the get go was to quit the school....but neither of them knew the rules until it was too late.

It does seem that it's not only us who were displeased with the outcome of the game. The dev wrote a post pointing at how he received a like of criticism about how he did the prologue, turning the default lover from being able to avoid NTR except her losing her virginity into what we have now. As well as all the cut-outs he had to the game.
- -a Oh he changed the prologue?

I haven't touch this one but here's what I remember of the 'old' demo
MC and his girl came from outside the zone so they have no idea about the whole magician thing.
Just that girl's mother was a magician and she want to follow in her footstep.

Then they learn of the whole sex for MP thing (i.e. the men are just there to supply energy via sex, girls are the ones who can fight)
And the teacher basically take her virginity as a sort of 'get you started' thing.

And even if you choose to pick your girl during the charging period before mission the teacher will show up saying something like the MC didn't give her enough MP so the teacher will fill her up too. (if I remember right the girl also had inner monologue of her not feeling that filled so the teacher was not lying in that case...made me question if he was tricking her or he's really a serious teacher and it was just from MC's perspective he's a bad guy)

Similarly, if you lose during the mission, while the little sister is being raped the other two guys will use excuse of them being more used to the situation to recharge the other girls.

So yeah .- . unlike the 3rd game where the MC is a cool pervert (due to his years as adventurer) this guy seem like the typical NTR male lead of Mr. Oblivious Virgin.

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

well, just finish 4th dungeon and it will became free for all slut up your girlfriend.
I baffled at her logic, "I'm weak so lets have sex much more from now on, biggs Eliote, let's fuck more" in front of her boyfriend.
Well the MC have NTR fetish so it's okay I quess
Also any idea what does pregnant stat do? any debuff?
@Lazycat
If i got it right, the teacher lie on your girlfriend if you are not quite satisfied with Mana transfer it's mean you low on Mana from your partner.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

- -a Oh he changed the prologue?

I haven't touch this one but here's what I remember of the 'old' demo
MC and his girl came from outside the zone so they have no idea about the whole magician thing.
Just that girl's mother was a magician and she want to follow in her footstep.

Then they learn of the whole sex for MP thing (i.e. the men are just there to supply energy via sex, girls are the ones who can fight)
And the teacher basically take her virginity as a sort of 'get you started' thing.

And even if you choose to pick your girl during the charging period before mission the teacher will show up saying something like the MC didn't give her enough MP so the teacher will fill her up too. (if I remember right the girl also had inner monologue of her not feeling that filled so the teacher was not lying in that case...made me question if he was tricking her or he's really a serious teacher and it was just from MC's perspective he's a bad guy)

Similarly, if you lose during the mission, while the little sister is being raped the other two guys will use excuse of them being more used to the situation to recharge the other girls.

So yeah .- . unlike the 3rd game where the MC is a cool pervert (due to his years as adventurer) this guy seem like the typical NTR male lead of Mr. Oblivious Virgin.
Yes and no. I dislike him, but I'll admit he's a clever bastard.
He was right about her not getting enough and that it was the MC's fault but all the rest was just his own agenda. Pretty much to get the most mana out of it the female would have to enjoy the sex but also the more her feelings are for her partner the more mana as well. The MC however is, as you said, an oblvious virgin and only thought of his own pleasure so he failed to satisfy her which in turn equaled less mana.

He pretty much just told her that the MC wasn't capable period and that he needed to do it just so he could have sex with her. In the full game, his intentions are much worst and his plan success causing the main heroine to almost be a totally different character than she was in the demo

Thank god for his "Too pure for her own good" little sister cause I seriously thought it was a bad ending when I got to the end of the prologue.

@Seireitei92 you got it right, just backwards. If you are not quite satisfied with your partner, it will end up equalling low mana transfer.

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thank god for his "Too pure for her own good" little sister cause I seriously thought it was a bad ending when I got to the end of the prologue.
Pretty much this, I also seriously think I hit bad end flag somewhere, their break up leave bad taste in each other mouth.

Also can anyone get high sex compatibility with other heroine and MC?
Everyone had high sex compatibility scene with everyone except MC with either Rini and Sakura, can anyone confirm this? or just plain old lol not implemented yet.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's currently 130 scenes in the game and "there's barely any scenes"

Some people :rolleyes:
Keep in mind that the game is in japanese so its likely that's all he could find from blindlly stumbling around. I know from experience.

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For those who stumble on how to get scene here some tips:
1. Use cheat engine to Save MUCH of your time, especially if you want NTR scene, both with Love and Body Compatibility one. also Stat Variation only affect on night crawling scene.
2. Finish 4th dungeon, so it became fair play Netorare and netorasare game for every heroine. I mean you can start giving Remina to other guys at day, setting who night crawling your girlfriend (not days locked/because you fucked their girlfriend)
3.Each dungeon had only one GoR scene started on 2nd dungeon, who getting raped are prederminated (2nd Rini, 3rd Remina, 4th Sakura)

CMIIW, I'm done with this game until next update (85 scene, bored to death tinkering CE may be much more scene in this version as i haven't do Sakura Variation and some of Rini's)

Last edited:

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The art was not enjoyable at all (at least not for me).

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can this even be defined as NTR past the opening ? I mean when everyone agrees to it, enjoys it and draws the line between a sexual partner and a lover at this point we're talking more of open relationships here.

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can this even be defined as NTR past the opening ? I mean when everyone agrees to it, enjoys it and draws the line between a sexual partner and a lover at this point we're talking more of open relationships here.
That's why the author got many criticism on this one.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not really. It's only NTR then because the MC and his lover were the only ones who still valued a 1x1 relationship. Though she did agree to the lessons (not that she really had a choice due to the rules), she was constantly battling her guilt up until the last few days. Afterwards though, totally not NTR is just "which one of my sex partners do I have more feelings for".

In the demo however, after the initial NTR moments the main heroine stayed away from any of the other guys unless you sleep with the other girls or let her get tricked into it on a certain day by the teacher by not going home with her. So it still kept the NTR value though not as strong.

@Troufas
It's not the prettiest but after playing their previous 3 the art holds a certain charm for me. Granted, the first time I played their first game I stopped because of the art lol.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those who stumble on how to get scene here some tips:
1. Use cheat engine to Save MUCH of your time, especially if you want NTR scene, both with Love and Body Compatibility one. also Stat Variation only affect on night crawling scene.
2. Finish 4th dungeon, so it became fair play Netorare and netorasare game for every heroine. I mean you can start giving Remina to other guys at day, setting who night crawling your girlfriend (not days locked/because you fucked their girlfriend)
3.Each dungeon had only one GoR scene started on 2nd dungeon, who getting raped are prederminated (2nd Rini, 3rd Remina, 4th Sakura)

CMIIW, I'm done with this game until next update (85 scene, bored to death tinkering CE may be much more scene in this version as i haven't do Sakura Variation and some of Rini's)
How did you set up the night crawling time?

Also, I can't get any other option than talk, go home together, and leave.

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How did you set up the night crawling time?

Also, I can't get any other option than talk, go home together, and leave.
Finish 4th dungeon until you get event:
Remina: I want to get stronger so I will fuck more seriously
then on night time when you night crawling notice a sparkle on potted plant between Remina and Rini Room and done, you can set up who sleep with your girlfriend granted you didn't sleep with her that night.
Note you can only setup who sleep with MC girlfriend only, if you have no gf no sparkle for you and they will sleeping partner will be according to schedule.
so yeah another netorasare feature, still pain in the ass to collect scene though

Last edited: