What's new

Miami, Florida, United States

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Re: Miami, Florida, United States

Sarah gripped the cross tightly as she spun on her heel. "Works for me, I don't need to relive the past every few minutes more then anyone else here..."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Right I'll ..... GAH!"

She tore away from them, flailing about as it seemed another one of the visions hit her. It seemed she didn't know they were there anymore now.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Aw shit..." she muttered, backing up at the flailing. "We need to get this dealt with, NOW.."

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Roger." Kevin says, stepping forward and flexing his fingers "I should be able to restrain her without causing severe injury. Or should we let her be?" he asks, turning to Sarah

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"I... I dunno... maybe you should stay with her just in case?"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The point pretty well became moot when the woman shoved past them, and slammed the door to a side office closed, the distinct click of the lock being heard, followed by items being thrown in the room.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Forget it." Kevin says as the woman bolts away from them. "Let's just get that cross back to it's original spot. I don't want to relive that horrible past any longer." he says, turning around and heading for the elevator. "It would be best if you hurried. You don't have the kind of stamina for these things I do."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Sarah rolled her eyes at the comment about not having the stamina, but only commented, "Self-centered much, are we?" before headed for the elevator.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Another flash, this time stronger than the previous ones hit.

For Kevin, it would be one very specific scene in his memory that might shed some light on his origins, and who was responsible.

For Sarah, it would be something regarding a part of her research that hadn't gone exactly according to plan.

For Akira ... hers was better off not mentioned.

((Partially made something up for Sarah, then ran out of options for Akira. Plus I haven't seen Loli around for DAYS so idk if she's even still in this...))

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"God damn sunova-!?!" she cursed, as the memory flashed through her head. She could almost feel the tendrils crawling over HER skin instead... still, even with the flashes of memory assailing her mind, she tried to keep moving, unsteady steps going down the hall, the cross gripped tightly.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kevin collapsed to the floor, his memory flaring to life, an image of himself standing in the mirror, dressed in an army dress suit, medals pinned all over his chest, an old man in the background smiling at him through thick coke-bottle glasses, standing by an operating table with many instruments nearby, becoming to him to lay day. Kevin snaps back to reality on the floor, his hands clenched to his chest, slowly pulling at the coat, feeling trapped in it "NO!" he yells at the top of his lungs, his vision seemingly scaring the living daylights out of him.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Akira looks at the other two worriedly, "Uh.." The same vision appears, but it doesn't affect Akira as strongly as the first time, feeling confused, Akira looks around, "Hey, are you two okay? Let's hurry up..." Walking to the elevator, Akira presses the call car button.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After a few moments the elevator arrives, and a tall male doctor shoulders his way past them in a hurry.

Once more a flash occurred, only this time for Kevin it was different. He could see the face of one of the people in his past visions. It was the same face as the doctor who'd just blown by them in a hurry.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Even with the flash, Sarah quickly preceded for the elevator. "Gotta get this back..." she muttered softly, head still spinning.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Akira drags Kevin into the elevator and presses the floor button, "Let's get going then."

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"NO! I have to go!" Kevin yells, trying to break free of Akira's grasp to give chase to the doctor "I have to find out what happened!" he yells, breaking free and taking off after the doctor

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The elevator doors chose that moment to begin shutting, which made him getting out either very successful in not being stopped, or would make it impossible to squeeze through to trigger the automatic opening.

((Leaving this open ended here folks.))

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kevin manages to get past the elevator doors, taking off down the hallway after the doctor he had seen in his visions "That man has all the answers! I must find him!" he thinks, still running and trying to find the doctor

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The elevator, doors now closed took Sarah and Akira down to the basement levels, which were partly still being worked on. Three people were there, seeming to be working, one man matching the description of the one who'd removed the Quartz to begin with.

He looked up to them, a haunted look in his eyes.

"Can I help you ladies?"

Kevin soon found the doctor in question, inside a small room working on some kind of computer terminal, information scrolling by at an unusually fast rate, and Kevin might catch something about genetic re-coding and experimentation on human test subjects.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Nothing much..." she said uneasily. "We're just here to put something down here is all..." She didn't like the look in his eyes... kinda deadened...